Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2012, 10:26 AM

8,483 posts, read 6,932,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
... and then you stuck by your comments.
Face it, Emily- you jumped the shark when you posted those two.

If you need a reminder, the shark jumping commenced on post #1959, when you linked 2 videos.

I'm not discrediting this thread. Just you.
BJ, you are misrepresenting. You made claims of things I clearly didn't say.
Only retracted when asked to go reread. Should we discredit your reading comprehension now?

Someone posting something doesn't mean they believe it to be true. It was clear Emily had no idea about it. Please stop trying to derail the thread.

RP is right about the transparency.

Ron Paul: The People Want Transparency - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2012, 11:27 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Ron Paul on "Center Seat" says he's in 3rd place for the race for the Presidency! (I think he means second place.) He's questioned as to what his positions would be if he were President. Well it is ABOUT TIME! Actually, maybe it is a recent upload of an old show. Anyway, it is interesting.

Ron Paul on Center Seat - YouTube
What did he say at 11:20 about the birther issue? His mother was a citizen so that makes the whole thing moot? What? Like hell it does, how can he say that? Surely he knows better, he just doesn't want to go there.

Old 08-12-2012, 11:48 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Just a reminder that Ron Paul is surging to the point that Romney has to stoop to these levels to try to steal the nomination.

How the GOP screwed Ron Paul; America's only candidate.mp4 - YouTube

You know the establishment has been stealing elections from the people, for over 100 years.

The internet has exposed, what the media was never allowed to let see, the light of day.

Too bad the people will be the servants once again.

Old 08-12-2012, 12:18 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
BJ, you are misrepresenting. You made claims of things I clearly didn't say.
Only retracted when asked to go reread. Should we discredit your reading comprehension now?

Someone posting something doesn't mean they believe it to be true. It was clear Emily had no idea about it. Please stop trying to derail the thread.

RP is right about the transparency.

Ron Paul: The People Want Transparency - YouTube
I apologized to you for mixing up different posters.
While I don't believe you took that Drake-Starseed stuff seriously, Emily did. When I scoffed at her post, she came right back and defended it. All that happened a few posts later.

I'm not trying to derail this topic, but I did attempt to discredit the person who started it all when she jumped the shark. As far as it goes, I have respected you and many of the others who have presented and supported Paul in a most honest and thoughtful manner. At first, I also took Emily seriously, too. And you know my feelings about Paul; I was very interested in him at first, but changed my opinions of him later on.

I manned up to you with my apology, but Emily did not. She tried to disavow her mistake and tried to deny it ever happened. Who is being transparent here and who tried to cover up?

Old 08-12-2012, 02:11 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times
Quote:
I apologized to you for mixing up different posters.
While I don't believe you took that Drake-Starseed stuff seriously, Emily did. When I scoffed at her post, she came right back and defended it. All that happened a few posts later.

I'm not trying to derail this topic, but I did attempt to discredit the person who started it all when she jumped the shark. As far as it goes, I have respected you and many of the others who have presented and supported Paul in a most honest and thoughtful manner. At first, I also took Emily seriously, too. And you know my feelings about Paul; I was very interested in him at first, but changed my opinions of him later on.

I manned up to you with my apology, but Emily did not. She tried to disavow her mistake and tried to deny it ever happened. Who is being transparent here and who tried to cover up?
What in tarnation are you talking about? According to the post on this pagehttps://www.city-data.com/forum/elections/1379752-ron-paul-surging-196.html you specified where I "jumped the shark" I said nothing but this:

<<After a depressing day yesterday when they Supreme Court upheld Obamacare, it was nice to discover this : )

This guy thinks, based on insider info that Paul WILL be our next president. The details are below/>>

<<Here is the link to the podcast he talks about.

I haven't heard this yet but I'm going to now.>>

How do I lose all credibility by saying that? By the way, it sounds like YOU have wasted a lot more time listening to Drake than I have. Why are you making such a big deal about it now anyway? Sounds like you just need to grind someone down to build yourself up. Pretty Pathetic.

Evidently you missed the following post # 1978 a few days later where I said that Drake's forecast turned out to be nothing but hot air. These were my exact words: "So much for Drake. I guess he was just full of hot air. I didn't here him on Sunday and haven't seen anything in the news to give me reason to celebrate the 4th. Has anyone else? Have I missed something There is the IRS audit but that isn't earth shattering. There was the Iran testing missiles story but that is hardly something to celebrate."

Jeepers! Don't you have anything better than to make up ridiculous accusations about me. Why don't you go play " Foggy Mountain Breakdown" on your banjo; put out some good vibes for a change and leave me alone?

(I don't even know why I bothered to dignify your dumb accusation with a response.)

Last edited by emilybh; 08-12-2012 at 02:32 PM..

Old 08-12-2012, 02:42 PM

Here's the truth as a little reminder:
Ron Paul: "Elektable" (short version) - YouTube

Old 08-12-2012, 05:16 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
What in tarnation are you talking about? According to the post on this pagehttps://www.city-data.com/forum/elections/1379752-ron-paul-surging-196.html you specified where I "jumped the shark" I said nothing but this:

<<After a depressing day yesterday when they Supreme Court upheld Obamacare, it was nice to discover this : )

This guy thinks, based on insider info that Paul WILL be our next president. The details are below/>>

<<Here is the link to the podcast he talks about.

I haven't heard this yet but I'm going to now.>>

How do I lose all credibility by saying that? By the way, it sounds like YOU have wasted a lot more time listening to Drake than I have. Why are you making such a big deal about it now anyway? Sounds like you just need to grind someone down to build yourself up. Pretty Pathetic.

Evidently you missed the following post # 1978 a few days later where I said that Drake's forecast turned out to be nothing but hot air. These were my exact words: "So much for Drake. I guess he was just full of hot air. I didn't here him on Sunday and haven't seen anything in the news to give me reason to celebrate the 4th. Has anyone else? Have I missed something There is the IRS audit but that isn't earth shattering. There was the Iran testing missiles story but that is hardly something to celebrate."

Jeepers! Don't you have anything better than to make up ridiculous accusations about me. Why don't you go play " Foggy Mountain Breakdown" on your banjo; put out some good vibes for a change and leave me alone?

(I don't even know why I bothered to dignify your dumb accusation with a response.)
After I scoffed at the reliability of someone named Drake, as reported by someone named Starseed, you replied in the following post with:

... "I didn't make this up. The guy in the podcast sounded like some ex high ranking military type who definitely had connections all over. If you start listening at the 80 min mark he finally starts to say what is in store and it is EXCITING. He says we definitely will have something to celebrate this July 4th (which sounds a little early to me for anything to happen but evidently a lot of it is already going on and it just hasn't been reported yet).

In fact when I searched for "Drake" and "Green Light" there were already over 30 Million hits!

I think we are going to see some people thrown in the slammer sooner rather than later that the country and the world will be very happy to see behind bars and it will mean the beginning of the fall of the NWO."

Green Light is apparently some operation connected to Drake and reported on by Starseed. 'Drake' was talking about a conspiracy against Paul, and this is the link I read. It appears on page #196, just above the second Paul video you posted in message #1959:

http://www.ascensionearth2012.org/20....html?spref=fb

This link's headline was:
Ascension Earth 2012: Drake Announces Green Light! Mass Arrests Will Now Commence!

I you click on the link, the lead article says:

"Pentagon and military insider Drake has announced, tonight 6/27/12 at approximately 8:30PM, that the long anticipated green light has been given and the military and law enforcement alliance known to the people as the 'Earth Allies' will now move in within a time frame of 72 hours to begin the world wide sweep and mass arrests of thousands of members and associates of the criminal organization known as the 'cabal'. For those unfamiliar with this action, these arrests will free, once and for all, all of humanity from their dark captures who have conspired to bankrupt, sicken and finally imprison every human being on the planet. (...)"

To the right of the article, Greg Giles, the blogger who owns the Ascension Earth blogsite describes himself as:

I am a Starseed, incarnate of the Indigo Ray & direct voice channel for the Galactic Federation of Light and my Star Family from the Ashtar Command, an 11th dimensional Osequeq collective from the Star System Tauri C; Amanda, Arisa, Rona, Jella, Morgana, Sophia, Germana, Capella, Jackie, Romana, Angela, Patricia, Anthony, Gifta, Maria, Mercula, Pierca, Ramulete, Augusta, Chevron, Thomas, Uritel. I have incarnated at this time on assignment to advance my education and assist this planet and her people as they experience final challenges before being welcomed to their galactic community.

And that's when I said I believed you jumped the shark.

And to tell you the truth, it made me sad. Until then, I thought you were a sharp cookie, even though we disagreed.

Last edited by banjomike; 08-12-2012 at 05:40 PM..

Old 08-12-2012, 09:52 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
After I scoffed at the reliability of someone named Drake, as reported by someone named Starseed, you replied in the following post with:

... "I didn't make this up. The guy in the podcast sounded like some ex high ranking military type who definitely had connections all over. If you start listening at the 80 min mark he finally starts to say what is in store and it is EXCITING. He says we definitely will have something to celebrate this July 4th (which sounds a little early to me for anything to happen but evidently a lot of it is already going on and it just hasn't been reported yet).

In fact when I searched for "Drake" and "Green Light" there were already over 30 Million hits!

I think we are going to see some people thrown in the slammer sooner rather than later that the country and the world will be very happy to see behind bars and it will mean the beginning of the fall of the NWO."

Green Light is apparently some operation connected to Drake and reported on by Starseed. 'Drake' was talking about a conspiracy against Paul, and this is the link I read. It appears on page #196, just above the second Paul video you posted in message #1959:

Ascension Earth 2012: Drake Announces Green Light! Mass Arrests Will Now Commence!

This link's headline was:

I you click on the link, the lead article says:

"Pentagon and military insider Drake has announced, tonight 6/27/12 at approximately 8:30PM, that the long anticipated green light has been given and the military and law enforcement alliance known to the people as the 'Earth Allies' will now move in within a time frame of 72 hours to begin the world wide sweep and mass arrests of thousands of members and associates of the criminal organization known as the 'cabal'. For those unfamiliar with this action, these arrests will free, once and for all, all of humanity from their dark captures who have conspired to bankrupt, sicken and finally imprison every human being on the planet. (...)"

To the right of the article, Greg Giles, the blogger who owns the Ascension Earth blogsite describes himself as:

I am a Starseed, incarnate of the Indigo Ray & direct voice channel for the Galactic Federation of Light and my Star Family from the Ashtar Command, an 11th dimensional Osequeq collective from the Star System Tauri C; Amanda, Arisa, Rona, Jella, Morgana, Sophia, Germana, Capella, Jackie, Romana, Angela, Patricia, Anthony, Gifta, Maria, Mercula, Pierca, Ramulete, Augusta, Chevron, Thomas, Uritel. I have incarnated at this time on assignment to advance my education and assist this planet and her people as they experience final challenges before being welcomed to their galactic community.

And that's when I said I believed you jumped the shark.

And to tell you the truth, it made me sad. Until then, I thought you were a sharp cookie, even though we disagreed.
One thing in her favor, she doesn't support losers with horrible destructive policies like you do. Not only is that sad, it's disgraceful.

Hows the economy? Unemployment at 8 percent? Purchasing power of the dollar getting better?
I know what we can do, lets let the ones who ruined the economy bail their buddies out off of the back of the lower and middle class. Any wonder why there are more billionaires today than ever and the ones in congress profited nicely?

Hows the war in the Middle East going? Are we out yet? Are Americans not dying anymore over causes having nothing to do with protecting our borders like the constitution says? No problem right? We can afford it.

Forget jumping the shark, go jump in a lake.

Change the title of this thread to "Economy NOT Surging - Go Figure"

Old 08-13-2012, 01:05 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Ron Paul exposes the United Nations plan to destroy the US

Video: Ron Paul Exposes United Nations Plan to Destroy US and Take Over the World | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

Old 08-13-2012, 06:58 AM

This is a great Op-Ed in a New Hampshire paper that shows Paul Ryan's "conservative" voting record in Congress. OP/ED: Paul Ryan is No Ron Paul - Bedford, NH Patch It also talks about the fact that choosing a V.P. is a little pre-mature when a nominee hasn't even been chosen yet and that Romney is probably trying to "brace" himself for the convention as there are two Republican factions who will be at the convention NEITHER of which likes Ryan.

I got a kick out of the story Matt Drudge linked to today saying 10k turned out to see Romney Over 10K greet Romney and Ryan in High Point, NC | The Daily Caller in High Point, NC. Try more like 200 or maybe only 20. Look at the video and judge for yourself.
ROMNEY / RYAN 2012 IN HIGH POINT NC 8-12-12 - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections