Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 10:51 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,299,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
#1 : He isn't black
#2: His name doesn't sound foreign
#3 : He isn't black

Repeat #'s..1 & 3 over and over until your white hooded sheet returns back from the cleaners! (probably laundered by Koreans)
Three pointer swish.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2012, 11:15 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,859,195 times
Quote:
I love how scarred you Obama haters are scared he will be re elected
WTF did you just try to say?

Old 06-13-2012, 11:29 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,156,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
If Hitler was running against Obama, they'd vote for him. How long before someone responds to this comment by saying that Obama is no different than Hitler? People are so predictable.
You mean like liberals called Bush Hitler?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Three pointer swish.
yeah, if you really dont want to discuss the topic like an adult and live your life full of hate, and cant focus on anything other then the fact that Obama is black, and thus you like him, even if he's an incompetent fool.. But hey, if that describes you guys, I'm not going to argue..

Old 06-14-2012, 12:06 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,662,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Personally, I believe Romney is a very good Republican candidate. I don't view him the lesser of two evils in the slightest.

1) He's pro-American Exceptualism (Barack has made clear that he's not)
2) He's pro-Business (Barack has made clear he's not)
3) He's pro-Defense (Barack has made clear he's a war-monger)
4) He's pro-Immigration Reform/Secure Borders (Barack has made clear he's not. What has he done to challenge the immigration system?)
5) He's pro-Life (Barack has made clear his personal stand on abortion while challenging those who find fault in abortion/PP)
6) He's pro-Constitution (Obamacare will be struck down. Some "Constitutional Scholar" we have in office.)

I don't hold it against him in the slightest that he's a Republican from Massachusetts. I believe he represents a center-right platform that most conservatives can get on board with. He has what it takes to contrast with Barack Obama. People better consider voting for a third party candidate. Because, the same people holding Obama's puppet strings will be holding Romney's puppet strings, if he's elected.

Most importantly, I believe he would install conservatives to the Supreme Court, which I firmly believe is the single-most important issue dangling in the balance in this next election, equal to that of the economy.

Liberals and Democrats have done their best to try to paint the guy as a leftist. After performing a bit of due diligence and research, I don't think he's left or far right. I think he's right where he needs to be to govern effectively in America.
My God, my God, how can you and others, if REAL conservatives, sit there and be for Romney? What is the problem? Are you simply ignorant that on most issues Romney and Obama are in agreement on each other, sometimes word by word. This video overwhelmingly proves it:

Romney Obama the Same? - YouTube

Old 06-14-2012, 12:24 AM

5,800 posts, read 6,572,480 times
Five words---The alternative is cataclysmically worse!!!!

Old 06-14-2012, 01:04 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,662,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv101 View Post
Five words---The alternative is cataclysmically worse!!!!
Then I gather you can't wait for the man who inspired ObamaCare through his RomneyCare. WARNING: It's an insane political world out there. The people you want to vote for can't lead a fly to cow crap.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:52 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,235,629 times
Quote:
#1 : He isn't black
#2: His name doesn't sound foreign
#3 : He isn't black

Repeat #'s..1 & 3 over and over until your white hooded sheet returns back from the cleaners! (probably laundered by Koreans)
And yet the left claim that they don't say your racist if you don't vote Obama?
Disagree with Obama and we see posts like MiamiRob's.

Old 06-14-2012, 06:24 AM

6,794 posts, read 5,668,155 times
You could always vote for Romney because of the economy! There is that little nugget. In the end, all the distractions wont matter much. Folks are gonna vote for the candidate they most think will improve the ECONOMY! I am VERY confident that the number of folks that felt Obama could improve the economy better than McCain in 2008 will be far less than the ones who think Obama can improve the economy better than Romney can in 2012.

Most of the voting population has a very good feel about Obama and his policies, most do not have a good feel about Romney. So it will boil down to; is Obama doing a good enough job to warrant 4 more years? Or is it time to give someone else a shot at improving the economy.

The Dems will vote for the Obama and the Reps will vote for Romney. It's the folks in the middle that will decide this election as they have all the previous ones that I can remember. That's who you need to focus on...

Old 06-14-2012, 07:09 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,783,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Yes, and lefties hate Romney because they are bigots who hate Mormons.
Nope, Romney will do what the foot soldiers known as the poor GOP party demand, he'll get rid of CC reform, raise interest on Student loans and will be pretty much anti-middle class...

The foot soldiers will demand more "hard work" while most of them are baby boomers getting ready to live off SS and other entiltments...

More big spending on defense and whining when a couple bucks goes to help poor people of color, more of the same is the American way...

Old 06-14-2012, 07:18 AM

1,565 posts, read 2,452,667 times
Because he's white. End of story and I'm not afraid to say it. We need to get our respect back from the rest of the world because the last 3 years they've bee laughing at our backwards liberal agenda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections