Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 03:26 PM

67 posts, read 126,406 times

Advertisements

LBJ voted against every civil rights legislation except 1964. Goldwater voted for every civil rights act except 1964. Civil Right is a Republican movement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2012, 03:34 PM

67 posts, read 126,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I would do more research on this subject my friend.

Plan for the Great Society “to have them n___ers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years.” ~President Johnson

Old 10-17-2012, 04:07 PM

4,273 posts, read 15,258,215 times
This is why Snoog Dogg is voting for Obama:

Snoop Dogg On Obama & Romney: Rapper Explains His Vote In List Posted On Instagram

Old 10-17-2012, 04:39 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,882,260 times
You can't argue with 0%.

Especially considering the fact that well over half of voters, regardless of race, are ignorant of most domestic issues.

To say that 0% is anything but overt racism, would be suggesting that 100% of your voting base is educated on domestic policy, and have a unified front on their stances - which we all know damn well is laughable.

But let's continue with the left-wing narrative, "Republicans have a monopoly on racism".

Old 10-17-2012, 05:11 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,119,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
You can't argue with 0%.

Especially considering the fact that well over half of voters, regardless of race, are ignorant of most domestic issues.

To say that 0% is anything but overt racism, would be suggesting that 100% of your voting base is educated on domestic policy, and have a unified front on their stances - which we all know damn well is laughable.

But let's continue with the left-wing narrative, "Republicans have a monopoly on racism".
So if according to you, way more than half of voters don't know the issues, then they have even less reason to vote Republican.

Do you need to know politics to know which party the KKK & other White Supremacist groups support?

Do you need to know politics to know which party says they want to help your community & which party ignores your community?

Republicans have no one to blame for the lack of Black support other than themselves. They've painted Blacks as lazy, dependents and openly welcome anti-Black groups into their fold.

Old 10-17-2012, 05:53 PM

231 posts, read 701,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Blacks have overwhelmingly voted Democrat since being allowed to vote. Blacks have voted for White presidents in the past. The voting patterns haven't changed much. There are still alot of Blacks who will be voting for President Obama because of Democratic leanings.

Have you considered that maybe many Blacks don't trust Mitt Romney? After some of the stuff he said about Black people, how do you expect Black people to vote for Mitt Romney? In fact, after alot of bad comments about Blacks being said by some Republicans, I think alot of Black people who might have voted Republican are turned off by Republicans.

In a way, there is a racial element. Alot of Blacks are looking out for their own self interests and feel that the Republicans aren't going to be looking out for them. It is called self-interest voting. People are looking out for themselves. Let's be honest about this. There are trust issues when it comes to race. People are saying "start seeing yourselves as Americans first". Well, that would be easy except for one thing, there are some trust issues. Alot of Blacks and Whites don't have any trust for one another. It breeds an attitude of self-interest. Want a good example? Look at the Deep South. One would say that this is a conservative region, so everyone would vote Republican. Not so fast. Most Whites in the South are voting Republican. Most Blacks vote Democrat in the South. Some would say that because the South has the highest concentration of Blacks, and most Blacks vote Democrat, then the South should be a win. Not so easy. There is a stark political and racial divide that has existed from day one.
Why Blacks Left The Republican Party - Ezkool

I thought you might find this interesting!!!
it's funny how things have flip plopped

Old 10-17-2012, 05:57 PM

231 posts, read 701,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
So if according to you, way more than half of voters don't know the issues, then they have even less reason to vote Republican.

Do you need to know politics to know which party the KKK & other White Supremacist groups support?

Do you need to know politics to know which party says they want to help your community & which party ignores your community?

Republicans have no one to blame for the lack of Black support other than themselves. They've painted Blacks as lazy, dependents and openly welcome anti-Black groups into their fold.

Educate yourself - you might find this interesting!!!
ummmm, in the prime time of the KKK most were Dems

Old 10-17-2012, 06:16 PM

Quote:

This is just too easy. I'm going to go eat my dinner now, but I'll leave you with this...

Poverty is still at an all-time high. Welfare recipients are up exponentially. Black poverty is near an all-time high. Inner-city black males are experiencing unemployment rates exceeding 40%.

Do you really want me to go on? I don't care if you "think" Romney doesn't give a damn about the poor, but Obama has SHOWN you he doesn't, and the numbers speak for themselves.

(now make another excuse, I could use a good laugh)

Old 10-17-2012, 06:42 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,119,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickeyDuck View Post
Educate yourself - you might find this interesting!!!
ummmm, in the prime time of the KKK most were Dems
Yes this is common knowledge, but like I asked a woman on here earlier: who are the voters that voted the racist Democrats into office voting into office TODAY? That's all that needs to be said about race & political parties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
This is just too easy. I'm going to go eat my dinner now, but I'll leave you with this...

Poverty is still at an all-time high. Welfare recipients are up exponentially. Black poverty is near an all-time high. Inner-city black males are experiencing unemployment rates exceeding 40%.

Do you really want me to go on? I don't care if you "think" Romney doesn't give a damn about the poor, but Obama has SHOWN you he doesn't, and the numbers speak for themselves.

(now make another excuse, I could use a good laugh)
So once again, another Republican refuses to address the facts that Republicans DRIVE AWAY Black voters. When are people like you going to man up on this issue? It's easily fixable, yet you guys would rather walk arm and arm w/ White Supremacists and tell jokes about professional Blacks still wanting free stuff from the gov't...

Old 10-17-2012, 06:52 PM

Quote:

So once again, another Republican refuses to address the facts that Republicans DRIVE AWAY Black voters. When are people like you going to man up on this issue? It's easily fixable, yet you guys would rather walk arm and arm w/ White Supremacists and tell jokes about professional Blacks still wanting free stuff from the gov't...
Eddie, my friend, there are 47 million registered republicans in this country. If you honestly believe that 47 million Americans "walk arm and arm" with white supremacists, then you need to be heavily medicated.

I'm not even sure how to have a constructive debate with you. You are so far beyond logic, I honestly don't think I can respond.

We can have this discussion any time you can moderate the craziness, until then...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections