Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 04:39 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,168,460 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
What specifically did you like about Herman Cain.
At least you are interested in giving me an answer.
Let's talk about this. Did you think Herman Cain had a real chance?
Could Cain have made it to the debates and held his own against President Obama?
Let's talk about this.
Herman Cain was Tea Party. He strongly supports our Constitution.
Cain was a self-made successful businessman.
He has a charm about him, a presence.
I think he made a poor choice in campaign manager.
I really couldn't care less about some "settled" sexual harassment suit from 2 decades ago
I think he could have talked circles around Barack Hussein Obama

I'm going to tell you something right now, and you can call it racist or Islamaphobic or whatever the heck you want to call it, but Barack Hussein Obama does NOT believe in his heart in America First. He believes in Islam First. OBAMA MUST GO!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2012, 04:41 PM

2,500 posts, read 2,931,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
Barack Hussein Obama
All I needed to see. Thank you for helping to prove my point.

Old 10-27-2012, 04:43 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,763,257 times
Quote:
This is your chance to convince me.
Better yet, this is "YOUR" chance to convince me that "you are not racist".

Old 10-27-2012, 04:45 PM

20,127 posts, read 16,179,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Polls indicate that more white people as a percentage will be voting for a republican than any other time in history. If it is not because Obama is black, please offer another explanation.
For the same reason that it happened in '80 in the Carter/Reagan race. The current president sucks.

Old 10-27-2012, 04:45 PM

Quote:
All I needed to see. Thank you for helping to prove my point.
What point was that? I saw nothing in your opening post about American-Islamic relations

Old 10-27-2012, 04:48 PM

Do you think Allen West or Herman Cain would order the CIA to "stand down" if they were within helping distance of fellow Americans under attack? I sure as heck don't think they would! This election has NOTHING to do with race and EVERYTHING to do with protecting the sovereignty of the United States of America. If you can't see that, I can't help you.

Old 10-27-2012, 04:49 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,962,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
For the same reason that it happened in '80 in the Carter/Reagan race. The current president sucks.

Amen. Thank you. These idiots are too blind to see this. I would have voted for Herman Cain if he were the nominee.

Old 10-27-2012, 04:51 PM

2,500 posts, read 2,931,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
What point was that? I saw nothing in your opening post about American-Islamic relations
The point is that it is ALL about race. Mitt Romney was not a very likeable guy until he became The Great White Hope. There are plenty of old posts that prove that this is true. Now that there is only one person in the world who can "beat", as someone else called him, Barack Hussein Obama, suddenly Romeny is a great guy. How did that happen? How did a guy with zero likeability suddenly become likeable? When it became obvious to a lot of you people that it was either going to be Romney or four more years of the other guy... And by other guy I think you know what I mean.

Old 10-27-2012, 04:53 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,763,257 times
BringTheContent

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, a racist is someone who believes "all members of each racial group possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially to distinguish it as being either superior or inferior to another racial group or racial groups."

Now convince me your not racist?

Last edited by petch751; 10-27-2012 at 05:03 PM..

Old 10-27-2012, 04:53 PM

9 posts, read 5,783 times
I was hoping for Condi Rice, then she didn't run. Even though she was from the Bush admin, I believed she would do well for the country. I have disliked obama since he first ran for president. It does not take a rocket scientist to know the things he said were nothing more than hot air & to believe Americans were dumb enough to believe his over the top ignorance, in my opinion, yet many did. It was no secret blacks would support obama because of him being half black, that was a given & proved to be true. We, as Americans, are lucky many today regret doing so & no longer support obama. The 4 years of obama, he has harmed many of all races & classes. The fact that obama has even one supporter after the Benghazi event amazes me. Yet, we do have many citizens who have never served in the military, many under 30 still living at home even with mom still picking up after them & doing their laundry, then we have those who believe government is there to support them, those that are a good part of the waste & fraud in government services for the needy & those who are disabled & deserving aide, & we have those that really have little to no idea how government works or the differences in parties. We have those that do not know the president & vice president belong to the same party even. So did obama win as president the first time because voters understood government, politics, or what obama stood for? Not at all.
Of the candidates that did start out in the primary, if I can recall that far back, first choice was Herman Cain because of his business experience & the way the economy is, this will be needed to have a hope for getting us out of this mess. 2nd choice was a governor, cannot recall his name, but him & Perry I was going between. We needed one who had good business experience followed by a governor, this way one understood government, had experience in operating in government conditions.
To have an idea who had a chance at winning, one just had to watch he the democrat attack dogs went after.
Romney, I believe is a good, honest man, but many things I do not like or agree with. I will vote for him without question because he is a far safer choice for our country & constitution than obama any given day.
Whatever obama says, expect him to do the opposite. Since campaigning he has done this & proven it each time since.
We have had some dangerous men as presidents in our history, but none as dangerous to our country & constitution as obama is & has been.
Did I mention Romney WILL WIN??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections