Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 05:34 PM

993 posts, read 832,622 times

Advertisements

The Democrats have always been the party that represents racism, and that hasn't changed. Pulling the race card over and over again is actually racism in itself. To answer your pathetic OP, I was for Herman Cain and so was the majority of republicans until the media destroyed his campaign knowing full well Obama would never stand a chance against an intelligent conservative black man.

How many of you Obama supporters know that Lyndon B. Johnson (democrat) said this when he "supported" civil rights legislation: "I'll have those 'n-words' voting democratic for the next 200 years."

Johnson also said: “These Negroes, they’re getting uppity these days. That’s a problem for us, since they got something now they never had before. The political pull to back up their upityness. Now, we’ve got to do something about this. We’ve got to give them a little something. Just enough to quiet them down, but not enough to make a difference. If we don’t move at all, their allies will line up against us. And there’ll be no way to stop them. It’ll be Reconstruction all over again.”

The Democrat Race Lie | Black & Right

Presidents John F Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson were not civil rights advocates | World of Newsninja2012

BringtheContent, this is what your lies and racism constantly spew on this forum:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2012, 05:37 PM

2,500 posts, read 2,931,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Do you even realize that Obama is as much white as he is black? So why do you claim him as black? We can claim that he is white then.
When he declares himself white you can say whatever you want. He is black. I don't think there is an adult in the world at this point that will deny he is black.

Old 10-27-2012, 05:39 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,316,552 times
Why does everyone who does not support Obama have to be racist? I am tired of this card being played over and over again. There are many people who are Republicans, and they support their party's candidate. How does that make them racist? Are people who choose not to vote for Romney against him because he is white? Quit trying to make everything about race.

Old 10-27-2012, 05:40 PM

20,127 posts, read 16,179,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
ALL of the black people I know are voting for President Obama.
Now you know one who isn't. Nor are my husband or two of my kids. My sister is wavering from day-to-day. You aren't required to vote for a white man, well guess what? I'm not required to vote for a black man.
Quote:
Ask ANY black person here and you will see that I am right. I know this because I can promise you that I know more black people than you do.
This black person assures you, you are wrong. How bigoted of you to assume that because the black people you know think one way then ALL black people feel the same way.

Old 10-27-2012, 05:41 PM

Quote:
When he declares himself white you can say whatever you want. He is black. I don't think there is an adult in the world at this point that will deny he is black.
He is half white. That is a face, whether you like it or not. His mother was white, which makes him just as much white as he is black. I have never understood why it has not been stated that he is the first mixed race President.

Old 10-27-2012, 05:42 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,962,148 times
Quote:

Grow up man. He is 50/50. His mother was white. And that is a fact. That makes him as much white as black. Deal with it.

Old 10-27-2012, 05:43 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,962,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
He is half white. That is a face, whether you like it or not. His mother was white, which makes him just as much white as he is black. I have never understood why it has not been stated that he is the first mixed race President.

Exactly.

Old 10-27-2012, 05:47 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,586,334 times
Quote:
What specifically did you like about Herman Cain.
At least you are interested in giving me an answer.
Let's talk about this. Did you think Herman Cain had a real chance?
Could Cain have made it to the debates and held his own against President Obama?
Let's talk about this.
OMG Cain would have mopped the floor with obama in the debates. did you ever see when herman cain destroyed bill clintion in 94. I wanted Herman Cain. Oh wait he is black so no I didnt I forgot I'm racist.

Old 10-27-2012, 05:58 PM

I want Condoleezza Rice to run for President.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:00 PM

9 posts, read 5,783 times
Quote:
I am not a liberal and I do not watch MSNBC. Romney is not going to be your next president, and here I am, a non-liberal, non-MSNBC viewer, and I'm telling you this with 100% confidence. Every other place that you don't get your news from is telling the rest of the world that Romney has less than a 23% chance of winning. That means he is going to LOSE! Do you understand that?
As long as you have convinced yourself, what more is there, eh?

Oh by the way, you mention "Every other place that you don't get your news from is telling the rest of the world that Romney has less than a 23% chance of winning."
So in other words you do watch msnbc & or the media that is trying to cover obama & clan for their part in the Benghazi event, where Americans where killed because we have a president as never before in the history of our country, turned his back on Americans while they were being attacked by "TERRORIST" that lead to their death?
Those are the ones you get your info from? Great sorces of info, yup, sure is.

Did I mention, Romney is the next President of the United States of America. A President not afraid to salute our troops, not afraid to place his hand over his heart, not afraid to pray & as important, he has a wife who is ALWAYS proud of this great country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections