Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 06:07 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,586,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
I am not a "lib", I am a person who speaks the truth. You don't have one legitimate reason for not voting for President Obama in this election.
First off your a troll you bring nothing to the debate. Second your a Liberal hack. The least you can do is to be honest about that. Now for the reasons not voting for Obama. Number one he has the blood of 2 navy seals and an ambassador on his hands. 2. 6 tillion in debt. 3 obamacare. i can go on if you like. Listen your not a conservative, and you don't believe in the Constitution. Just like your president Obama. thats why we can't stand him. Thats why we couldn't stand Bill Clinton.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2012, 06:13 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,708,087 times
Quote:
I am going to stand by my opinion that people not voting for President Obama are doing so because of at least some minimal racial issues. Herman Cain supporters can prove me wrong if they can convince me that he had a plan. I need to know that at least some of you Republicans were willing to vote for an African-American. This is your chance to convince me.
I would have voted for Herman Cain. He has a fire in his belly that these over trained and polished by their respective parties usually don't seem to have. It's the same thing I like about Christie and Jindahl. Heck, even the Clinton's have it.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:15 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,708,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Polls indicate that more white people as a percentage will be voting for a republican than any other time in history. If it is not because Obama is black, please offer another explanation.
Because he's done a poor job his first term, it's as simple as that.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:21 PM

46,322 posts, read 27,145,187 times
Quote:
You would vote for anyone over Obama because you are a sick person with mental problems who should probably see a psychiatrist.
Ahemmmmmmmmmmm

Quote:
Let's not call each other names.
Let's have a real conversation about this.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:22 PM

5,503 posts, read 7,340,832 times
Quote:
How many of you Romney supporters were not for Romney until after the primaries?
Specificially, how many of you Romney supporters already knew that you would be supporting any white candidate that ran against President Obama? This is a fair question, because many of us believe you are more interested in removing President Obama because of his race than you are interested in getting behind a candidate who can do a good job.

Once again, I will ask, how many of you did not like Romney until he clearly became the only candidate who could beat the President who happens to be black?

For the moderators... We know there are people who will vote for President Obama because of his race. We know there are others who will vote for Romney because of his race. Let's have an honest discussion about this. If you are voting for Romney because he is white, you must believe that this is the right thing to do. Let's hear from you.
I don't know anyone that won't vote for Obama because he is black. You are a racist! If Obama was a conservative, Tea party people would be supporting him.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:24 PM

46,322 posts, read 27,145,187 times
Everyone just stop feeding the troll.....

In the first few posts he stated "no really lets talk about this."

He has done nothing but rant about how everyone else is the bigot and racist....

Old 10-27-2012, 06:25 PM

9 posts, read 5,783 times
Quote:
ALL of the black people I know are voting for President Obama.
After years and years of you telling them that you don't want anything to do with them... Shocker! They are not going to help you beat one of their own in a Presidential Election.
Ask ANY black person here and you will see that I am right. I know this because I can promise you that I know more black people than you do.

hahaha, going back thru these post I just found this.. Tell me something are you even in junior high school yet? You have got to be kidding me. I guess this is why you remain focused on making this thread a racist issue instead of any facts, eh?

One of the many reasons why obama is falling behind is because of his ignorance as you are displaying here. Unlike you or obama, I trust & give far more credit to all voters, regardless of race, religion, or education, that they can & have always been able to make up their own mind based on what one has done for our country, not because of what one tells them.
As you say, "ask any black here", "I know more blacks than you know", --=lordy laddy, do your parents know you are on their computer even?
Had I found this sooner I could have saved myself some time, this is elementary school crap..

Old 10-27-2012, 06:27 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,962,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Everyone just stop feeding the troll.....

In the first few posts he stated "no really lets talk about this."

He has done nothing but rant about how everyone else is the bigot and racist....

You are right.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:28 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,763,257 times
Obama is too white for me

Old 10-27-2012, 06:30 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,962,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swansea View Post
hahaha, going back thru these post I just found this.. Tell me something are you even in junior high school yet? You have got to be kidding me. I guess this is why you remain focused on making this thread a racist issue instead of any facts, eh?

One of the many reasons why obama is falling behind is because of his ignorance as you are displaying here. Unlike you or obama, I trust & give far more credit to all voters, regardless of race, religion, or education, that they can & have always been able to make up their own mind based on what one has done for our country, not because of what one tells them.
As you say, "ask any black here", "I know more blacks than you know", --=lordy laddy, do your parents know you are on their computer even?
Had I found this sooner I could have saved myself some time, this is elementary school crap..

Exactly. I noticed something in another thread and asked him how old he was, and never got an answer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections