Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 06:32 PM

9 posts, read 5,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Everyone just stop feeding the troll.....

In the first few posts he stated "no really lets talk about this."

He has done nothing but rant about how everyone else is the bigot and racist....

I do agree with you, I just found one of his comments that I just responded to & realized based on his comments, he has to be a grade school child on his parents computer. With Chrome & the likes today about everything has spell check on it & can make the youngest child appear intelligent until you read the substance of his/her comments.

I'm done.. Hopefully someone will reconize who this is & call his parents & they will ground him or something..
You all have a good evening
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2012, 07:11 PM

5,739 posts, read 6,931,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf213 View Post
What the hell does Race have to do with any of it. Many people were voting for whoever ran against Obama, because his Policies just plain suck.
Except right-wingers constantly complain about Obama's multitude of bad policies, but never name them. That's the big clue which says their beef is not about policy at all - therefore it must be something else....

Old 10-27-2012, 07:11 PM

1,635 posts, read 1,593,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
How many of you Romney supporters were not for Romney until after the primaries?
Specificially, how many of you Romney supporters already knew that you would be supporting any white candidate that ran against President Obama? This is a fair question, because many of us believe you are more interested in removing President Obama because of his race than you are interested in getting behind a candidate who can do a good job.

Once again, I will ask, how many of you did not like Romney until he clearly became the only candidate who could beat the President who happens to be black?

For the moderators... We know there are people who will vote for President Obama because of his race. We know there are others who will vote for Romney because of his race. Let's have an honest discussion about this. If you are voting for Romney because he is white, you must believe that this is the right thing to do. Let's hear from you.
My first vote was in 1988 for George HW Bush when i was 21. In the primary,I had favored Jack Kemp.
Voted again for Bush in 92.
In 96,in the primary,I supported Steve Forbes. Voted for Dole in the general.
In 2000,again supported Forbes. Voted for W.
2004 w.
2008,supported Mitt in the primary,McCain in the general.
2012,Mitt in the primary,and in the general.
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections