Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2015, 11:27 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
Nothing of note? Had it not been for the Benghazi committee, we would have never found out about her emails. I'd call that email thing a massive find.
So would Kevin McCarthy. Just look at her poll numbers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2015, 11:34 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,121,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
Yeah, we should. Because now we have the FBI and the State Department looking into it. All we had before was Her Majesty, Odumba, and Suzy lying through their teeth about what happened.
Lol, the State Department and Department of Justice (of which FBI is a part) are in the Executive Branch. If they don't turn up anything, like the GOP Congressional investigatory committee, you'd be complaining how Obama prevented those agencies from conducting a real investigation. Make up your mind, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
However, having said all this, I know it has been a waste of keystrokes because of your first sentence. You continue to ignore what happened to the sodomized and murdered Ambassor and obfuscate to the tripe you wrote. What a pity.

El Nox
I have to wonder why you are so obsessed about sodomy, but I don't judge. Don't be gullible, don't believe anything you read in a conservative blog.

Chain email claims Dee Dee Myers says Amb. Chris Stevens and her relative were killed by mob abuse in Benghazi attack | PolitiFact

Roots Not Related to Ambassador Stevens

Fact Check: Is a story about Ambassador Stevens' death in Benghazi really written by a cousin who knows what happened? | jacksonville.com

Mick

Old 10-09-2015, 11:40 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,121,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
Nothing of note? Had it not been for the Benghazi committee, we would have never found out about her emails. I'd call that email thing a massive find.
OK, what has the discovery of emails done to further any investigation into what happened at Benghazi? Yeah, that would be zilch.

Considering that no hearings have been held by the Select Committee on Benghazi since the email thing broke, plus Kevin McCarthy's comments, we can all draw our conclusions.

Yes, email thing may be a "massive find" for the Republicans as you say, but it could only be characterized as such because it could undermine Hillary's campaign, not because any additional facts would come out in relation to the Benghazi incident.

Mick

Old 10-09-2015, 12:20 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,560,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
OK, what has the discovery of emails done to further any investigation into what happened at Benghazi? Yeah, that would be zilch.

Considering that no hearings have been held by the Select Committee on Benghazi since the email thing broke, plus Kevin McCarthy's comments, we can all draw our conclusions.

Yes, email thing may be a "massive find" for the Republicans as you say, but it could only be characterized as such because it could undermine Hillary's campaign, not because any additional facts would come out in relation to the Benghazi incident.

Mick
Are you a member or an intimate of the committee? You know all of their workings and what details they are looking for behind closed doors? Do you make judgments based on innuendo or public record?

Unless you can answer yes to these qualifications, perhaps you should state that what you post is your opinion, not a known fact.

Old 10-09-2015, 12:23 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,560,540 times
Quote:

I have to wonder why you are so obsessed about sodomy, but I don't judge. Don't be gullible, don't believe anything you read in a conservative blog.

Mick
You mean only listen and believe liberal blogs because they only contain truth?

Hahahahahahaha, now that is funny!

Old 10-09-2015, 12:42 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,607,867 times
Quote:

Mick
Did Hillary spread the lie of the Youtube video causing the attack? Before we discuss the credibility of the committee any further, I'd like you to answer that.

Old 10-09-2015, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Lol, the State Department and Department of Justice (of which FBI is a part) are in the Executive Branch. If they don't turn up anything, like the GOP Congressional investigatory committee, you'd be complaining how Obama prevented those agencies from conducting a real investigation. Make up your mind, please.

Chain email claims Dee Dee Myers says Amb. Chris Stevens and her relative were killed by mob abuse in Benghazi attack | PolitiFact

Roots Not Related to Ambassador Stevens

Fact Check: Is a story about Ambassador Stevens' death in Benghazi really written by a cousin who knows what happened? | jacksonville.com

Mick
I have no doubt that Obama will not interfere with the investigation. From the beginning, Obama has wanted to back O'Malley or Biden. Obama does not like Clinton, which is a fact that Democrats seem to gloss over.

Old 10-09-2015, 12:50 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Well, the Conservatives were right about the Benghazi "investigations" bringing down a politician. They were just wrong about which one.

So long, Kevin!

Old 10-09-2015, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Well, the Conservatives were right about the Benghazi "investigations" bringing down a politician. They were just wrong about which one.

So long, Kevin!
That doesn't bother me in the least either!

Now, back to the Hillary drama.

Old 10-09-2015, 05:49 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Are you a member or an intimate of the committee? You know all of their workings and what details they are looking for behind closed doors? Do you make judgments based on innuendo or public record?

Unless you can answer yes to these qualifications, perhaps you should state that what you post is your opinion, not a known fact.
Reading comprehension is a skill. The poster CLEARLY stated that we can all draw our own conclusions.

Given that this is a chat forum and none of are in the WH that I'm aware of, just about everything we post is our opinion vs 'known fact'.

Isn't that what a discussion forum is about?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections