Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2015, 10:33 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,331,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You have yet to demonstrate that what you say is nothing more than your opinion that you are stating as fact.

Trump says he didn't mean this.
The fact that Trump made fun of a disabled person is on tape on more than one occasion and is easily available through links already posted in this thread. I can't help it if you haven't bothered to open any link that might prove something that doesn't fit your Trump Cult agenda. I'm off to go shopping. Have fun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2015, 10:37 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
How can you say that? It's clear that is exactly what he did.
Not only that. He then lied about it and claimed he didn't know the guy even though they've been on a first name basis for years. Apparently they met at least as far back as 1989.

Anyone who believes Trump didn't know exactly what he was doing is living on another planet. He's known the guy in a professional capacity for decades.

Old 11-28-2015, 10:39 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,102,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Millions he has spent on disabled Americans. He would never ridicule a disabled person. You guys are grasping for straws. Come on guys, grow up.
Says the guy who supports a candidate who stoops to ridiculing the disabled in a way that even a third grader would understand is unacceptable.

Old 11-28-2015, 10:42 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,348,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Says the guy who supports a candidate who stoops to ridiculing the disabled in a way that even a third grader would understand is unacceptable.
Don't you have a black Lives matter rally to go to? Shouldn't you use your time to support Muslims who hate Americans? Thanks for taking time out of your day supporting illegal immigrant gang bangers, to come in here and bash someone who wants to make America great again.

Old 11-28-2015, 10:42 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,232,444 times
I don't care who Trump makes fun of. We need a tough leader because other world leaders aren't always so nice either. Case in point: Here's how Putin deals with Merkel who has a fear of dogs.

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger...og%20chick.jpg

We don't need leftists who are afraid of words.

Last edited by CaseyB; 11-28-2015 at 11:44 AM..

Old 11-28-2015, 10:45 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,102,984 times
Quote:
Don't you have a black Lives matter rally to go to? Shouldn't you use your time to support Muslims who hate Americans? Thanks for taking time out of your day supporting illegal immigrant gang bangers, to come in here and bash someone who wants to make America great again.
^^^^Says the guy who supports a candidate who stoops to ridiculing the disabled in a way that even a third grader would understand is unacceptable.

Old 11-28-2015, 10:49 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,313,697 times
Obama made fun of and ridiculed an entire section of the country.....did his supporters care? This is what you get when you have no principles.

Old 11-28-2015, 10:52 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,710,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Interesting remark. I thought people liked Trump because he isn't politically correct and always speaks his mind? So he doesn't always speak his mind?

I actually do think Trump always speaks his mind. It's just that I think his mind is second-rate at best.
You read more into this than it's worth.

MSM makes false claim that Trump makes fun of disabled reporter. Trump says he didn't. Case closed.

What more do you want?

Only ones who try to condemn Trump for this latest MSM smear are those who advocate for career status quo establishment politicians. Why? I don't know.

Old 11-28-2015, 10:58 AM

211 posts, read 302,375 times
Quote:
Trump would never knowingly mock a disabled reporter.

Nobody spends more money helping disabled Americans than Donald Trump.
That's kind of the point. Trump never knowingly does anything. Everything he does is out of sheer ignorance.

Old 11-28-2015, 10:58 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,710,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
The fact that Trump made fun of a disabled person is on tape on more than one occasion and is easily available through links already posted in this thread. I can't help it if you haven't bothered to open any link that might prove something that doesn't fit your Trump Cult agenda. I'm off to go shopping. Have fun.
There is no evidence of this. All we have is an overpaid coddled NYT reporter who is put out that Trump has called him out for the nothing that he is. A reporter who uses his disability as a "free pass" to avoid taking responsibility for what he has said.

It is you who call Trump a liar. So the burden of proof is on you. So far you have only supplied opinion or tried to make it about me. Topic isn't about me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections