Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2016, 01:47 PM

17,410 posts, read 12,035,708 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Above, where I said I thought she just didn't remember everything... Here's is part of the transcript from Comey:

Hillary must have had 70,000+ emails originally. Out of that 70,000, 110 (in 52 e-mail chains which I imagine would be reponses chained to the original e-mails the way most people in offices respond to email). So, classified mail was .0015 of the e-mails on her system or 1/10 of 1%. Considering her age, how busy her job was, how many emails she had -- I think she just forgot or didn't notice that they were classified. She's not really computer savvy and I wouldn't expect her to be. She probably felt her server was safe because burglars couldn't get it (protected by secret service).

You'll notice that Comey didn't say that she tried to hide them or anything else. She just did "normal" deleting like you or I might do to clean our inbox.

So, you can throw up all you want but I think she's a lot more trustworthy than Trump, who is being sued for fraud and other things.
I guess my next question to you is if you think she's old, busy, and has tons of emails, which justifies her breaking the law, then laying about, how can you possibly think she's ready to be president. Where she will be older, busier, and have more information to process. If you really think she thought she felt her server was safe because burglars couldn't get in, she's too stupid to hold that office.

More trustworthy than Trump. Alrighty then. I guess intentionally lying about the deaths of 4 Americans, and intentionally blaming it on a video when she knew that was a lie, is also being trustworthy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2016, 01:53 PM

13,659 posts, read 10,066,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
I guess my next question to you is if you think she's old, busy, and has tons of emails, which justifies her breaking the law, then laying about, how can you possibly think she's ready to be president. Where she will be older, busier, and have more information to process. If you really think she thought she felt her server was safe because burglars couldn't get in, she's too stupid to hold that office.

More trustworthy than Trump. Alrighty then. I guess intentionally lying about the deaths of 4 Americans, and intentionally blaming it on a video when she knew that was a lie, is also being trustworthy?
What law did she break?

It's been established that none of the documents were marked classified, except for three, which have now been reclassified as never having been classified.

Old 07-07-2016, 02:21 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,510,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
What law did she break?

It's been established that none of the documents were marked classified, except for three, which have now been reclassified as never having been classified.
You ask the wrong question.

Didn't you get the memo/learn anything about this masquerade and other similar situations? Laws are for the little people. They are not applied equally. The fox is guarding the hen house. The oligarch, those with power and/or money, get let off for actions the rest of us would do hard time for.

And lie about it all. Be reckless/"extremely careless", and many of the lost/clueless herd still want this person to run the nation.

FBI boss James Comey's 7 most damning lines on Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

I'm sure in your life you'd hire a dentist again who was "extremely careless".....someone who watches your kid who's "extremely careless".....a car mechanic who's "extremely careless".....

Insanity prevails among large numbers in the herd.

Old 07-07-2016, 02:31 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,250,877 times
Quote:
What law did she break?

A document does not have to be marked classified to be classified. The nature of the content is what makes it classified, not the marking.

Old 07-07-2016, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
You ask the wrong question.

Didn't you get the memo/learn anything about this masquerade and other similar situations? Laws are for the little people. They are not applied equally. The fox is guarding the hen house. The oligarch, those with power and/or money, get let off for actions the rest of us would do hard time for.

And lie about it all. Be reckless/"extremely careless", and many of the lost/clueless herd still want this person to run the nation.

FBI boss James Comey's 7 most damning lines on Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

I'm sure in your life you'd hire a dentist again who was "extremely careless".....someone who watches your kid who's "extremely careless".....a car mechanic who's "extremely careless".....

Insanity prevails among large numbers in the herd.
Dead on correct. National psychosis.

Old 07-07-2016, 02:34 PM

Quote:
What law did she break?

It is a violation of federal law to store classified government data on a non-government, unsecure server. That's a fact. And that's exactly what she did. The ONLY reason she isn't in jail is because she's a Clinton.

Old 07-07-2016, 02:53 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,215,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post

Well, today we discovered that only three of the emails were marked and the marking was done improperly way down the email chain. The mark they used was a (c). One of the emails was viewed by a thousand people, not just Hillary. So, do you think we should charge all 1,000 people?

Secondly, Comey said she is not knowledgeable about technology. (I think he said she was naïve about technology.)

If you don't like what Comey said, you don't have to vote for her. Vote for someone else.

Old 07-07-2016, 02:54 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,215,945 times
If Trump gets elected, the Dems can start the Impeachment process almost immediately since Trump doesn't really know how to tell the truth.

Old 07-07-2016, 03:30 PM

2,263 posts, read 3,407,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by :-D View Post
Bernie wasn't actually all that short in the popular vote, and by delegates alone (not super delegates this is important) they weren't that far apart. Bernie won a lot of states that are reliably blue... Even some of the bigger more important Dem states like California and New York the differences weren't significant. Clinton won California by only 300,000 people.

California Primary Election Results 2016: President Live Map by County, Real-Time Voting Updates - POLITICO
That map isn't accurate. Bernie won San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties, which the map doesn't show. The map was never updated after ALL California results came in.

Old 07-07-2016, 03:51 PM

17,410 posts, read 12,035,708 times
Quote:
What law did she break?

None means "zero", not three. "Which have now" means it was changed after the fact. "Reclassified", meaning it was classified.

So yes, some (at least 3) were marked classified at the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections