Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2016, 05:32 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,337,717 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
It was not proven FALSE. It was UNPROVEN. There is a difference. If Hillary didn't have the reputation that she has earned, there would never have been a question. She is so widely known for deceit and it is her own fault. We all know there was something in this for Khan as an immigration lawyer bringing in fellow Muslims under a "pay to play" scheme.
The theory that Donald Trump is a reptilian invader from space is UNPROVEN as well, so let's just subscribe to THAT theory - that the way REALLY DUMB people think - but don't let THAT stop you.

Ken

Old 08-08-2016, 05:33 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Toooooooo funny dude. You're linking to that guy who believes that lizard aliens from space have infiltrated our political system?
Really?
REALLY?

Careful, your ignorance and desperation are showing.
LOL

Ken
Hahahaha. Why don't you read something and learn?

I consider the above a personal attack. I am far from ignorant. I do my research. You and others don't. I could have posted the same story from other sources. Just because you don't like the one I picked doesn't make it untrue.

Now go insult someone else.

Old 08-08-2016, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Hahahaha. Why don't you read something and learn?

I consider the above a personal attack. I am far from ignorant. I do my research. You and others don't. I could have posted the same story from other sources. Just because you don't like the one I picked doesn't make it untrue.

Now go insult someone else.
Because of course EVERYTHING on the internet is TRUE.

Ken

Old 08-08-2016, 05:36 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,118,859 times
Good to see that the Dear Leader has a legion of attack lemmings.

Mick

Old 08-08-2016, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Good to see that the Dear Leader has a legion of attack lemmings.

Mick
Yeah, Trumps goons are pretty busy here.

Ken

Old 08-08-2016, 05:38 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,342,068 times
Default Khans blame Trump for growing intolerance against muslims

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usato...ndroid-verizon

Most will agree. It wasn't the Boston Marathon Bombing or 9/11... it's Trump causing people to fear muslims.

The Khans are right again. Look at how their own son died......

It's Trump's fault for all of this muslim intolerance.

Old 08-08-2016, 05:39 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,128,317 times
Ahh poor baby is worried that his cash cow business of taking money from muslims in exchange for us citizenship will dwindle under Trump, and he wont be able to continue to funnel cash to the Clinton Foundation..

Old 08-08-2016, 05:42 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,455,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
https://www.davidicke.com/article/38...ton-foundation

Khan, an Islamist, Muslim Brotherhood operative, receives money from the Clinton Foundation. This is what I call the Clinton Foundations direct sponsorship of a Muslim terrorism.
What nonsense. He is not a terrorist; this is where you conservatives look really dumb when you smear every Muslim with the same junk. That's just sloppy on your part.

Furthermore, there is mounting evidence that what you're trying to make hay out of is a forgery; the original version was sloppy and had "KM Khan" in one place and "JM Khan" in another...since then another version has popped up with "KM" in both places - so clearly, some right winger is screwing around with Photoshop somewhere in this sequence of events...

Khizr Khan Received $375,000 from the Clinton Foundation : snopes.com

It's a fraud and a fake, like most everything conservatives try to throw at the wall and hope it sticks... just like all that fake nonsense they came up with about Hillary's "seizures."

The problem is that conservatives are not even all that competent at coming up with the fake stories.

Old 08-08-2016, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
Gotta love the respect far right wingers show to the parents of our fallen soldiers.
Mr. Khan deserves no respect. He is a Muslim Brotherhood operative.

Old 08-08-2016, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
It was not proven FALSE. It was UNPROVEN. There is a difference. If Hillary didn't have the reputation that she has earned, there would never have been a question. She is so widely known for deceit and it is her own fault. We all know there was something in this for Khan as an immigration lawyer bringing in fellow Muslims under a "pay to play" scheme.
Exactly. We'll see. So far, there has been nothing to prove it is false.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections