Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2016, 04:50 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,945,990 times

Advertisements

Florida has over 636,000 Jews, making up about 3.3% of that state's population. according to virtualjewish library.org nationwide the Jewish population is only 2.1%.

Because of the involvement, voter turnout, campaign donations and so on, American Jews have attained a degree of importance above their actual population numbers in this country.

Old 08-30-2016, 04:52 PM

17,344 posts, read 11,285,635 times
Jews are as a whole, one of the most liberal groups in America. What's the point of your thread?

Old 08-30-2016, 04:54 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,455,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
What's the point of your thread?
Reinforce that your guy is up to his waist in deep doo-doo.

Old 08-30-2016, 04:57 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
What racial, ethnic, or religious minority supports Trump? Even Mormons are having a hard time supporting the guy.
I really have to agree. You see those white supremacists feeling better and stronger about their warped ideas and thinking Trump is the answer to their prayers. If you are a member of an ethnic minority or a race that they want deleted from the country, it gets somewhat scary and much more realistic in regard to the future implications.

And it is ridiculous for Trump or his following to play dumb and pretend it is not true. It is very true. He has courted these people throughout his primary process, and whether he disavows these groups or not (and he has not very strongly), they are feeling better about their 'cause' then they have in decades.

Honestly, when it comes to actually voting, I think that most, other than angry white people, will vote for the safer stronger candidate, rather than taking a chance on opening a Pandora's Box and letting loose a a stream of white nationalism on the country.

Old 08-30-2016, 05:00 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,068,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I really have to agree. You see those white supremacists feeling better and stronger about their warped ideas and thinking Trump is the answer to their prayers. If you are a member of an ethnic minority or a race that they want deleted from the country, it gets somewhat scary and much more realistic in regard to the future implications.

And it is ridiculous for Trump or his following to play dumb and pretend it is not true. It is very true. He has courted these people throughout his primary process, and whether he disavows these groups or not (and he has not very strongly), they are feeling better about their 'cause' then they have in decades.

Honestly, when it comes to actually voting, I think that most, other than angry white people, will vote for the safer stronger candidate, rather than taking a chance on opening a Pandora's Box and letting loose a a stream of white nationalism on the country.
Of course it's true. Every thinking person in the world who sees what's going on knows it's true. I continue to find it ironic how Trump supporters claim to like him because he is "honest" and "off the cuff" and "tells it like it is", but so few of them have the stones to just come out and say why they really support him. They're cowards and hypocrites of the lowest order.

Old 08-30-2016, 05:01 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,886,902 times
Jews have as mention voted Dem., even though its not their best Interest. They did not even vote for Romney which I thought would of picked more votes in the Jewish community.

However no surprise.

Old 08-30-2016, 05:02 PM

1,202 posts, read 641,691 times
Poll: Trump-Clinton Tied in Ohio, Close in Michigan, Pennsylvania

Old 08-30-2016, 05:13 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,068,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Jews have as mention voted Dem., even though its not their best Interest. They did not even vote for Romney which I thought would of picked more votes in the Jewish community.

However no surprise.
So can someone explain to me why Jews should vote for Trump? Trump's excuse for black people was that their lives suck so bad under Democrats, so "what do they have to lose". By why Jews, exactly? What's the supposed gain given that they tend to be middle/upper class, well-educated, etc.?

Old 08-30-2016, 05:15 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,246,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
Is this the landline only robopoll? LOL. A live land/cell poll came out today showing Clinton taking PA with ease and Toomey getting beat too. Which do you suppose is more credible? Well, the landline of course.

Old 08-30-2016, 05:17 PM

1,202 posts, read 641,691 times
Reuters Polling

ROFLMAO! They started polling the day Hillary went off the rails with the EVERYONE NOT VOTING FOR ME IS A NATZI speech....haha....and this is WITH Reuters changing their methodology which was widely reported on so that tells me Trump is up by several.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections