Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2017, 05:17 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,386,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
Why would I have a anxiety attack? What catastrophe has fallen on us? Economy is great, unemployment historically low, stocks historically high, What reality am I not comprehending?? Some made up scenario from your mind that never will happen?? What history are you talking about? Trump is making history and draining political swamps. Relax and enjoy the holiday season consumer spending is already way up
Trump is adding GREATLY to the swamp--billionaires running agencies and people who want to kill many of these agencies are now being appointed to head them. Makes no sense except that Trump is dishonest and paying back his friends with new powerful jobs...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2017, 06:33 PM

5,267 posts, read 4,190,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Trump is adding GREATLY to the swamp--billionaires running agencies and people who want to kill many of these agencies are now being appointed to head them. Makes no sense except that Trump is dishonest and paying back his friends with new powerful jobs...
Which billionaire friends are you referring to? At least billionaires are smart with money and aren't politicians but I can't think who you're talking about??

Old 11-27-2017, 07:23 AM

24,539 posts, read 17,284,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
The IMPEACH!! stuff started right after the Election and it's still going strong and growing.
RUSSIA-RUSSIA-RUSSIA picked up steam and is still growing. Protests started right away and still growing.
Resistance Groups, beatings of Trump supporters, shootings and attacks on Republicans.

It's been over a Year and it's STILL not "over". We have learned a lot in that year. We learned that Leftists will do and say anything to get their way. We learned that they have zero respect for our System of Government/Constitution, and they continue to vilify those who DARED to vote for a Candidate other than their "Chosen One".

I've learned to just ignore them and hope that others can do the same.
They are simply not worth it. We did what your Constitution says - we voted and if the opposition chooses to recognize that vote for 4 years and waste all their time and energy to invalidate an Election that can't be invalidated ....... so be it. They refuse to even acknowledge why they lost, which means they will lose again.
They choose to Wallow in Ugliness - so be it.

So true Kibby. I can't help but remember Obama telling us how important it was for our democracy to have a peaceful transfer of power and then Trump won and all that was flushed down the drain.

They never thought Trump could win and they still refuse to accept it even though it is a lesson in democracy. A citizen was moved to action by problems he saw in our country such as illegal immigration that was actually ignored and encouraged by the status quo. He funded his campaign and tirelessly carried his basic message of safety and sescurity to rally after rally and on election day "the people" came out in force to thank him.
It really is amazing what Trump did and a real example of how far removed DC politicians have become from the average American.

I imagine that the attacks on Trump will continue until the day he is out of office and we will look back on his years in DC as a time when the sore losers divided this country and caused nothing but problems like a bratty kid that needs a time out. Maybe that is the answer? The snowflake babies that are doing nothing but throwing a temper tantrum because they lost should go take a nap for the next 3 years and when they awake they will find that Trump has done some good positive things for our country and the future of it.

Old 11-27-2017, 07:27 AM

17,455 posts, read 9,290,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Protests started right away and still growing.
Resistance Groups, beatings of Trump supporters, shootings and attacks on Republicans.

Kindly show a link for the above. I never saw any of this. Must have been on Faux News!!
Where is your Cave??

Democrats hype up leftist base, remain silent after violent antifa attack in Berkeley |Washington Times & Washington Post - 8/28/17 Berkeley, CA

https://twitter.com/MsBlaireWhite/st...82164786253824 Hollywood, CA

Black Trump Supporter Sucker-Punched By Antifa: If Situation Were Reversed, "I Would Be In The Spotlight On CNN |Real Clear Politics - 8/25/17 Laguna Beach, CA

Others in Boston, New York and more locations in California - protests and beatings against Trump supporters is becoming pretty common - it started before the election and continues.

Anti-Trump Nutjob Arrested For Murder Of GOP Committeeman Neighbor |Daily Caller - 8/10/17West Goshen Township, PA

Trump supporter shot at Cleveland bar during heated political debate | Washington Times - 7/27/16A Donald Trump supporter is recovering from a gunshot wound after he said a man who disagreed with his political views opened fire on him inside a Cleveland bar Monday.
Paul Jones Jr., 60, said he was at his neighborhood bar Winston’s Place near E. 131st Street and Miles Avenue at about 6 p.m. talking politics with a friend, a local ABC News affiliate reported.
Mr. Jones, a Vietnam veteran, said he was discussing his support for Mr. Trump as president when another man voiced his disagreement.

Voicing Disagreement now involves getting a gun and shooting the Trump supporter.

Somehow you totally missed the shooter at the Baseball field that shot 2 Capitol Police and Rep Steve Scalise.
A deliberate attack on Congressional Republicans.

Over 200 Anti-Trump anarchists are facing Federal Riot charges in a Federal Court because of their Protest/Riot on Inauguration Day ...... but you must have missed that. Oddly enough - even the New York Times, Washington Post, Reuters, AP and most news organizations around the world have reported on these things.

It just didn't reach your Cave - or maybe the Echo Chamber or Bubble.

Old 11-27-2017, 12:26 PM

1,018 posts, read 513,317 times
Quote:
Where is your Cave??

Democrats hype up leftist base, remain silent after violent antifa attack in Berkeley |Washington Times & Washington Post - 8/28/17 Berkeley, CA

https://twitter.com/MsBlaireWhite/st...82164786253824 Hollywood, CA

Black Trump Supporter Sucker-Punched By Antifa: If Situation Were Reversed, "I Would Be In The Spotlight On CNN |Real Clear Politics - 8/25/17 Laguna Beach, CA

Others in Boston, New York and more locations in California - protests and beatings against Trump supporters is becoming pretty common - it started before the election and continues.

Anti-Trump Nutjob Arrested For Murder Of GOP Committeeman Neighbor |Daily Caller - 8/10/17West Goshen Township, PA

Trump supporter shot at Cleveland bar during heated political debate | Washington Times - 7/27/16A Donald Trump supporter is recovering from a gunshot wound after he said a man who disagreed with his political views opened fire on him inside a Cleveland bar Monday.
Paul Jones Jr., 60, said he was at his neighborhood bar Winston’s Place near E. 131st Street and Miles Avenue at about 6 p.m. talking politics with a friend, a local ABC News affiliate reported.
Mr. Jones, a Vietnam veteran, said he was discussing his support for Mr. Trump as president when another man voiced his disagreement.

Voicing Disagreement now involves getting a gun and shooting the Trump supporter.

Somehow you totally missed the shooter at the Baseball field that shot 2 Capitol Police and Rep Steve Scalise.
A deliberate attack on Congressional Republicans.

Over 200 Anti-Trump anarchists are facing Federal Riot charges in a Federal Court because of their Protest/Riot on Inauguration Day ...... but you must have missed that. Oddly enough - even the New York Times, Washington Post, Reuters, AP and most news organizations around the world have reported on these things.

It just didn't reach your Cave - or maybe the Echo Chamber or Bubble.

This says it all:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN4Ky64uwWE

Old 11-27-2017, 02:09 PM

17,455 posts, read 9,290,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss1234 View Post
I can certainly understand the Total Hysterical Meltdown by the Leftists when the Queen didn't get her crown.
Everyone said she was Guaranteed to WIN - and they still can't figure out what happened.

Donald Trump won over a year ago and was sworn in as President 312 days ago ...... and the Total Hysterical Meltdown has never ended. These are delusional Sick Puppies.

Old 11-27-2017, 02:12 PM

1,018 posts, read 513,317 times
Quote:
I can certainly understand the Total Hysterical Meltdown by the Leftists when the Queen didn't get her crown.
Everyone said she was Guaranteed to WIN - and they still can't figure out what happened.

Donald Trump won over a year ago and was sworn in as President 312 days ago ...... and the Total Hysterical Meltdown has never ended. These are delusional Sick Puppies.

That's what happens when you alienate White people and the white working class. I would have never voted for Hillary anyways, I was already decided for Trump after the second debate. But notice we didn't make videos and cry and say we are killing ourselves when the first Islam worshipping racist.... I mean Obama, was elected.

Old 11-27-2017, 02:39 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,096,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
No one connected with the loser`s campaign is under house arrest. Anyone notice?
Has the Fat Lady sung yet?

Old 11-27-2017, 02:55 PM

24,539 posts, read 17,284,948 times
Quote:

I personally know a couple that were physically sick the night of the election to the point they thought they were going to have to go to the hospital!

I liked Obama the first go around but after a few years of his reign I wasn't happy with what he was doing. The second time I was disappointed that Romney didn't win but I didn't know anyone that rioted or even screamed at the sky.
We all just got on with our lives.

I blame the media for keeping the Trump hate mongering going. If it wasn't for the media and late night Lefty so called entertainment TV I think we could have moved on. They did the same thing with Bush as they are doing with Trump, they are painting him as an idiot buffoon and they spin even the positive things he does as the new outrage.
At this point Trump could cure cancer and the headlines would be "Trump puts Doctors out of work".

It is a fine line the Dems and Lefty media are walking. If enough people believe their negative rhetoric we will have a Dem in office in 2020. If enough people get sick and tired of the constant bashing that does nothing to advance our country then Trump will win again.

The constant criticism is ridiculous and the attacks unprecedented. If Obama was attacked like Trump is the Left would have screamed racism but since Trump is an old white suit he is a big target.

Old 11-27-2017, 03:18 PM

18,481 posts, read 15,279,839 times
Even supposed “impartial” courts have been anti Trump since the election.

I think I read somewhere that the 9th circuit overturned Trump’s turkey pardon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections