Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2018, 09:18 AM

652 posts, read 340,223 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Biden is Trump's worst nightmare considering how razor thin his margins were in the Rust Belt. Biden is a Scranton-born and raised Irish Catholic who has instant name recognition. As Obama's Wing Man, he also excites voters in and around Philadelphia who were more lukewarm for Clinton (being an Eagles fan helps a lot as well). Fox News and Alex Jones will do all they can to demonize him, but he won't be nearly as easy a mark as Clinton was.
He is just another feckless, corrupt career Washington politician. Trump will run circles around him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2018, 09:19 AM

652 posts, read 340,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
All the republicans I know would vote for joe or Hillary in that poll. I know I would.

Fish in a barrel
Get to know some REAL republicans, not RINO’s.

Old 08-01-2018, 09:20 AM

32,087 posts, read 34,676,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annino View Post
He is just another feckless, corrupt career Washington politician. Trump will run circles around him.
Yep. Says the guy who is not from the Delaware Valley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-NoWLfDcGI

Eagles are everything. This clip alone is good for at least 400,000 votes.

Old 08-01-2018, 09:21 AM

78,337 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Biden is Trump's worst nightmare considering how razor thin his margins were in the Rust Belt. Biden is a Scranton-born and raised Irish Catholic who has instant name recognition. As Obama's Wing Man, he also excites voters in and around Philadelphia who were more lukewarm for Clinton (being an Eagles fan helps a lot as well). Fox News and Alex Jones will do all they can to demonize him, but he won't be nearly as easy a mark as Clinton was.
Well, just about anybody is going to go over better than Hillary.

But you're assuming she's not going to run...and won't pile drive Biden over a wave of "he's a woman hating, racist white guy" garbage like they did with Sanders.

Old 08-01-2018, 09:26 AM

32,087 posts, read 34,676,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Well, just about anybody is going to go over better than Hillary.

But you're assuming she's not going to run...and won't pile drive Biden over a wave of "he's a woman hating, racist white guy" garbage like they did with Sanders.
The only reality in which Hillary runs again is the one that exists in the minds of Trump supporters.

Old 08-01-2018, 10:06 AM

Quote:
The only reality in which Hillary runs again is the one that exists in the minds of Trump supporters.
I'm not a Trump supporter and there are others saying not to count her out just yet.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.92ed2577ba55

I wouldn't bet my house on it per se but I don't feel she's really hung it up yet and she is still prominently appearing all over the media and her supporters keep reminding us that she SHOULD have won but was cheated.

Just my 2 cents.

Also sent you the link to the Sanders attacks via PM, sorry I should have sourced that but to be honest I thought that was fairly well known.

To put it another way, if "First black president Bill Clinton" can get called out for racism in 2008 there isn't a single old white guy that can run in the democratic primary without taking shots on race and misogyny.

Old 08-01-2018, 10:20 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,724,250 times
Quote:
Joe Biden was Barack's "wingman" so that Barack would not be the dumbest guy in the room. Biden is a three-time loser who never got more than 1% of the vote when he ran for president. He never had a job and has been a swamp creature his entire life being senator from a state that is smaller than most cities.

Old 08-01-2018, 10:28 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
And we don't even know if Biden is going to run, yet.
We don't know whether Trump will run either.

Old 08-01-2018, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
This is very true. I actually have had this discussion with a friend that there are a number of things that could cause that to occur. Pass the popcorn.

Old 08-01-2018, 10:37 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post

uh yes we do
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections