Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 09:23 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,020,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pot odds View Post
Do you think we care if you cant' stand Obama? You're in the minority. Why should we care?
Apparently you do because you seem to have some sarcastic retort for most things I write. I hope y'all DON'T care and the insults keep up. That's a sure way of keeping your leader out of the White House.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2008, 09:24 PM

102 posts, read 54,512 times
You mean we can influence you that much?

Old 05-20-2008, 09:29 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,020,820 times
I can't stand Obama and consider him an empty suit. People like you just fan the flames and make sure I WON'T weaken in my resolve to make sure we don't wind up with a Dem. GWB-style incompetent in the White House.

Old 05-20-2008, 09:30 PM

102 posts, read 54,512 times
We don't want you to weaken.

Old 05-20-2008, 09:33 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,650,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Gee, tonight will be another split.

Although, Hill&Bill will probably win again with another 70-30 blowout, and Obama by 10?

That still doesn't give Obama the delegates needed, unless of course all the SD give it to him to stop the embarassment of the chosen one losing primaries by 40+ points.
One of the CNN news people said that Obama would have to reintroduce himself to the mountian voters. Probably won't do him any good unless he apologizes for writing bills to murder babies, etc. If he wants to get their votes, assuming that he does become the democratic candidate, which I doubt; he will have to change himself into a more moral person. Christians do not like baby murderers.

Old 05-20-2008, 09:51 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,782,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
One of the CNN news people said that Obama would have to reintroduce himself to the mountian voters. Probably won't do him any good unless he apologizes for writing bills to murder babies, etc. If he wants to get their votes, assuming that he does become the democratic candidate, which I doubt; he will have to change himself into a more moral person. Christians do not like baby murderers.
Why would he "reintroduce" himself to the "mountain voters"?? What he is going to say? Maybe "Hello, I am Barrack Obama and I am running for President"?? Or maybe "Howdy Y'All, I be Barry and I am runnin hard to be da boss in chief but, as ya all can see, I am jest as black as I was when y'all met me the first time!"
Yeah, he will get lots of votes from those people. If he wants to waste his time, waste it where you CAN win.

Old 05-20-2008, 10:36 PM

144 posts, read 336,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pot odds View Post
You can include the Republicans who became angry at Bush after they had voted for him.

Hey sparky, I am very happy with THE President. Leftist Loonies just do not get it and never will...

Old 05-20-2008, 10:38 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,810,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Why would he "reintroduce" himself to the "mountain voters"?? What he is going to say? Maybe "Hello, I am Barrack Obama and I am running for President"?? Or maybe "Howdy Y'All, I be Barry and I am runnin hard to be da boss in chief but, as ya all can see, I am jest as black as I was when y'all met me the first time!"
Yeah, he will get lots of votes from those people. If he wants to waste his time, waste it where you CAN win.

Maaaan you are funnnnnnyy ! and very much true indeed

Old 05-20-2008, 10:49 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,650,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
His problem is that most candidates do not win without winning these people. I guess that makes mountain people the backbone of America. We may not count to some people; but we count to people who become president.

Old 05-20-2008, 10:56 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,810,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
His problem is that most candidates do not win without winning these people. I guess that makes mountain people the backbone of America. We may not count to some people; but we count to people who become president.

You seem to be forgetting phrases such as "worst presidents in US history"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections