Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2008, 05:43 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,858,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
So again he overcame a challenger with greater resources. Perhaps you'd have been pleased if the abuser were nominated?
barack obama was supported by billionaires. all it took was the endorsement from oprah for him to get an audience to listen to his hollow words.

Quote:
I see...

You claim to be Liberterian, but you may or may not support the Libererian nominee. You rebel.
I identify with the libertarian party. I don't join political parties however. barr is a LINO. he might be the best of the three in my opinion, but I am not too taken with him.

Quote:
No, a squid in the WH would be Bush's third term.
I knew democrats had no sense of humor.

Quote:
I've gathered that you don't approve of Obama. But you're using hate-radio hysteria as your justification.
unless you consider clark howard hate radio. I use his voting record as justification. you use pinning labels on people as your justification. oh, and what is hate-radio? is that what liberals call radio they disagree with?

Quote:
You should go on to explain how Obama and McCain support these failures.
anyone who supports the current tax system supports these failures. both candidates are status quo.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2008, 05:53 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,181,360 times
I like some of Obama's ideas, but his ideas on immigration, economics and taxation will drive us into a depression.

Old 07-14-2008, 06:03 PM

11,579 posts, read 13,958,441 times
I'm gonna vote for Obama because he's black. If I didn't vote for him that would make me a racist.

Old 07-14-2008, 06:26 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,565,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
barack obama was supported by billionaires. all it took was the endorsement from oprah for him to get an audience to listen to his hollow words.

I identify with the libertarian party. I don't join political parties however. barr is a LINO. he might be the best of the three in my opinion, but I am not too taken with him.

I knew democrats had no sense of humor.

unless you consider clark howard hate radio. I use his voting record as justification. you use pinning labels on people as your justification.
Never heard of Clark Howard. Is that who you get your opinions from?

Quote:
oh, and what is hate-radio?
See Limbaugh, Hannity, Weiner-Savage, O'Reilly.

Quote:
is that what liberals call radio they disagree with?

You're asking me to speak for liberals? Can't help you there.

Quote:
anyone who supports the current tax system supports these failures.
Explain yourself.

Quote:
both candidates are status quo.
McCain has publicly supported the current tax system. Obama has proposed substantive changes.

Old 07-14-2008, 06:30 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,752,437 times
Quote:
why do you bother posting? no one takes you seriously. I crushed your venom in several threads and when you can't defend your position, you ignore people. grow up.
I wonder the same thing about sunshinechick, majorminor and others on here.

Old 07-14-2008, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Never heard of Clark Howard. Is that who you get your opinions from?
opinions on finance yes. I am not a democrat, and therefore I am able to form my own political opinions. clark howard helps with investing.

Quote:
See Limbaugh, Hannity, Weiner-Savage, O'Reilly.
so I was right. anyone you disagree with is hate-radio. you're a priceless little person.

Quote:
You're asking me to speak for liberals? Can't help you there.
I guess you are one of those "independent" obama supporters.

Quote:
Explain yourself.
both mccain and obama are mentally unstable people.

Quote:
McCain has publicly supported the current tax system. Obama has proposed substantive changes.
obama has proposed raising taxes on the middle class. let me know when one of these idiots comes out in support of something like the fair tax.

Old 07-14-2008, 06:47 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,565,921 times
Quote:
opinions on finance yes. I am not a democrat, and therefore I am able to form my own political opinions. clark howard helps with investing.

so I was right. anyone you disagree with is hate-radio. you're a priceless little person.

I guess you are one of those "independent" obama supporters.

both mccain and obama are mentally unstable people.

obama has proposed raising taxes on the middle class. let me know when one of these idiots comes out in support of something like the fair tax.

You're becoming less rational and more insulting.

Old 07-14-2008, 06:53 PM

I agree with you blacknight. they offer counter productive viewpoints as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
I wonder the same thing about sunshinechick, majorminor and others on here.

Old 07-14-2008, 06:54 PM

those who disagree with you are insulting. hmmmm. whose irrational? I don't blame you. you can't debate me, so you cry foul. maybe next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
You're becoming less rational and more insulting.

Old 07-14-2008, 06:56 PM

2,258 posts, read 3,496,190 times
Obama has not proposed raising taxes on the middle class?! You mean lowering?

The real segment who would feel the pinch under his administration is those making over 250,000 a year. And I for one am willing to let them be taxed more for the greater good. Yes, I am very generous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections