Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2008, 06:43 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,071,495 times

Advertisements

I can understand saying it wrong one time but after that one time did she correct him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2008, 06:45 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,034,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Of course that is what she meant-lol. I would think that she worded it carefully, not to get caught in a lie (see semantic mouth breather apologists in this thread), but she 100% blatantly lied about so many other things, I can't come to that conclusion.
Oh, I know...I'm being facetious because we nutty Dems who "misunderstood" here are being pegged as idiots for doing so...then their VERY OWN candidate "misundersands" in the same way. Hence the "only a moron" part.

Old 09-05-2008, 06:46 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,034,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Here's a quicky, and one of my favorites:

Hah, priceless.

Old 09-05-2008, 06:48 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,477,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Oh, I know...I'm being facetious because we nutty Dems who "misunderstood" here are being pegged as idiots for doing so...then their VERY OWN candidate "misundersands" in the same way. Hence the "only a moron" part.
Don't worry, your original facetiousness did not go unnoticed.

Old 09-05-2008, 06:53 PM

1,920 posts, read 2,782,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
I can understand saying it wrong one time but after that one time did she correct him?
probably got her alone and called her the C word for misleading him, you know like he did to Cindy at one of his events

Old 09-05-2008, 06:54 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,687,006 times
Why don't you liberal demand that Al Gore, your fearless leader sell his private jet on ebay?

He only paid something like 7 million for it.

You should demand he sell it and give you back your money.

She did sell it, it is now a profit because the amount saved on taking care of it, the fuel and the storage of it was costing more then it was worth.

The stupid democrat before here overpaid for it in the first place.

So the 2.1 million can be used for things people need.

Why cant you liberals get that.

I could imagine if she bought one what you liberals would be saying then.

Wait until she gets to Washington, all liberals will be running scared! No more wasteful spending like you liberals have been doing. That will be done with!

Old 09-05-2008, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Why don't you liberal demand that Al Gore, your fearless leader sell his private jet on ebay?

He only paid something like 7 million for it.

You should demand he sell it and give you back your money.

She did sell it, it is now a profit because the amount saved on taking care of it, the fuel and the storage of it was costing more then it was worth.

The stupid democrat before here overpaid for it in the first place.

So the 2.1 million can be used for things people need.

Why cant you liberals get that.

I could imagine if she bought one what you liberals would be saying then.

Wait until she gets to Washington, all liberals will be running scared! No more wasteful spending like you liberals have been doing. That will be done with!
Im sorry, are you lost....this isnt a forum about weather or not she should or shouldnt sell an airplane. I know its alot of text, but Please read it. If you still want to hang around and talk abut what WE are discussing, then your welcome. I can direct mail you if you don't know how to start up your own thread.

Old 09-05-2008, 07:09 PM

4,173 posts, read 6,691,565 times
This is why both Dems and Reps suck. We have people here defending that "put" it on E-bay (3 times) is not the same as sold it. Really - what else was the implication? Reminds me of Clinton who "did not inhale". Same crap, different parties. BUT, same type of tap-dance to explain things away.

Old 09-05-2008, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calmdude View Post
This is why both Dems and Reps suck. We have people here defending that "put" it on E-bay (3 times) is not the same as sold it. Really - what else was the implication? Reminds me of Clinton who "did not inhale". Same crap, different parties. BUT, same type of tap-dance to explain things away.
just want to point it out that shes only been on the national scene for 5 days and we are already catching her in lies (or misrepresenation)

Old 09-05-2008, 07:13 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,071,495 times
Did she ever correct him from the first time he said it? If not why not? If she did does he listen to her about stuff?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections