Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 04:51 PM

2,605 posts, read 4,847,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Because she is one of the Cheney/Rove puppets. Because she should have stayed in Wasill "Meth Capital' ALaska. Because she has the audacity to think that she is worthy of a position of VP. Because she condones wolf and wolf pup killing. Because she is an "End Time" believer fanatic. Because she is married to a country bumpkin and she is subserviant to him as her wacko religion dictates. Because she thinks that if a young girl that is raped by a relative should be forced to have the child. Because she is a first class hypocrite. Because she has no integrity, etc, etc, etc.
Now we are getting somewhere.
The problem is not with her but with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2008, 04:56 PM

1,992 posts, read 4,149,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highdesertmutz View Post
The Los Angeles Times is calling her the Pampered Princess!
Sarah Palin's economic stimulus plan? | All The Rage | Los Angeles Times
Gosh, her clothing budget in September could pay my salary for 3 1/2 years. What am I doing wrong?

Old 10-22-2008, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
The clothes thing is silly. From what I understand those duds are being donated to charity .... what is she, a size 1? I think this is the fire that is being stoked in order to not draw attention to the fact that the Girl Wonder doesn't even have a grasp of what it is that the Vice President does. I mean for heaven's sake ... didn't her handlers explain what her job entailed?????

And another thing ... billing the state of alaska for flying her and Todd's spawn around the country? Are you kidding me???

Yea, I agree, stop with the clothes crap. Let's just focus on how hairbrained she is and how angry the taxpayers of Alaska should be.
What problem did you have with her explanation of what the VP does?

Old 10-22-2008, 05:00 PM

5,406 posts, read 13,285,220 times
I heard tonight on the NBC news that the clothes are going to be given to charity after this mess is over. Still, it wasn't necessary to spend this kind of money. It's embarrassing as a conservative. When I found out Edwards spent $400 for his hair-do, I about died, but pretty boys have to be pretty.

Old 10-22-2008, 05:01 PM

15,216 posts, read 30,581,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotik View Post
If she is the victim, then she is not the barracuda maverick that she claims to be. What happened to just saying NO
She would say "thanks but no thanks." Just like she did on that gosh darn Bridge to Nowhere. Sort of.

Old 10-22-2008, 05:03 PM

1,992 posts, read 4,149,510 times
Between her clothing budget and Edward's hair cut, I am beginning to realize just how out of touch our people in Washington are with the real world. As I said before, it takes me about 3 1/2 years to make $150,000. That money buys clothing, food, and pays bills for two of us.

Old 10-22-2008, 05:04 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,614,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine*Castle View Post
I heard tonight on the NBC news that the clothes are going to be given to charity after this mess is over. Still, it wasn't necessary to spend this kind of money. It's embarrassing. When I found out Edwards spend $400 for his hair-do, I about died, but pretty boys have to be pretty.
I'm sure the needy will be thankful for the fancy duds, but I imagine the money would have been better spent on soup kitchens and whatnot, if the point was to support charities. Plus, if Palin is elected, why wouldn't she keep the clothes for her new job? Will she need another new wardrobe? So strange.

Old 10-22-2008, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine*Castle View Post
I heard tonight on the NBC news that the clothes are going to be given to charity after this mess is over. Still, it wasn't necessary to spend this kind of money. It's embarrassing as a conservative. When I found out Edwards spent $400 for his hair-do, I about died, but pretty boys have to be pretty.
Apparently it was necessary.
She is a rock star now. If you think that her appearance has no bearing on this election then you're not paying attention. It is money very well spent.
The Milf gets my vote!
Watching the lead shrink by the hour is something that I am enjoying immensely.

Old 10-22-2008, 05:11 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,417,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Well now, I don't know.......At least the Republicans have something to show for their money. Whether you like her or not, Sarah Palin looks attractive. The Dims could cash out all the gold in Fort Knox and spend it on clothes for that linebacker Michelle and it still would not make much difference.

Line backer? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Not all cultures think anorexic, skeletal remains masquerading as women are attractive. That being said, even if the 4 eyed, homely dim bulb known as Sara Palin had some meat on her bones, she's still dumber than a box of yakki hair with a uterus stretched the size of an NFL football field.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 10-22-2008 at 05:22 PM..

Old 10-22-2008, 05:21 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,756,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDot View Post
What problem did you have with her explanation of what the VP does?
Read the constitution .. Wondergirl seems to think that the VP is a voting member of the senate ... well, they are TO BREAK A TIE! She doesn't seem to have a grasp on that. She explaining it like she's right in there makin' policy and debating, rah rah rah ... her blatant ignorance of the basic checks and balances that make this country great was pure ignorance on her part. Now it's just sad.\

Here's Keith 'splainin' it to her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddZAZDtf_e0

Oh ... did anyone catch Jason Jones on the Daily Show asking the current Mayor of Wasilla what it is that they do??? Executive experience ... HA! No wonder she doesn't have a clue.

Understanding Real America in Wasilla | The Daily Show | Comedy Central
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections