Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 04:12 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,020,431 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Probably wouldn't satisfy s/he even if they watched an 8mm video tape of the birth in front of the Whitehouse!

oops what am I saying, he was born in Hawaii!
After I mentioned McCain and the Panama Canal Zone, the birther clammed up. I never thought that I would live to see such absurdity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2009, 04:33 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,875,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
I do believe the birther movement has been defeated. I haven't seen any but the poorly-named "Logicwarrior" posting about it in days.

It was finally given fair hearing in the public sphere and was proven wrong. Long live the Queen.
Oh, it will long be with us. My children's grandchildren will learn about it.

Old 07-24-2009, 04:36 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,717,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwalker View Post
If obamma is any kind of a man he will produce his real birth certificate. But this won't happen. It's just like his presidency, smoke and mirrors.
Oh second, John Stewart is a dimwit comic with a spoof show, I am amazed at how many people are stupid enough to believe this guy on anything.
Yes... I spoke too soon.

1. Please educate yourself enough to spell his name correctly.

2. Please educate yourself enough to study the facts of this issue (i.e. he already has produced a valid birth certificate and multiple birth announcements are on record, as well as signed statements from the State of Hawai'i verifying record of his birth on file) before simply regurgitating lies and propaganda that you have been fed.

3. Please educate yourself in general so that you develop an analytical mind and are not so easily deceived by this propaganda machine of lies in the future.

I know you want to agree with them and believe that they are telling you the truth, but they are not. It is all just political manipulation.

Thank you and good luck.

Old 07-24-2009, 04:38 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,875,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
GOP favorite presidential candidate Mike Huckabee is a birther, will be attending the "How To Take Back America Conference" which is being hosted by at least three bona fide Birthers: Janet Porter, Joseph Farah, (aka World Nuts Daily publisher aka LIAR) and Rick Scarborough.

LEADING GOP PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE TO ATTEND BIRTHER CONFERENCE! | Right Wing Watch
Well, that seals his fate! Who will the Repubs find to run for pres in 2012? Not Palin, not Sanford, not Ensign, now not Huckabee. Certainly not Jindal, whose parents emigrated from India just a short time before his birth.

Old 07-24-2009, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Well, that seals his fate! Who will the Repubs find to run for pres in 2012? Not Palin, not Sanford, not Ensign, now not Huckabee. Certainly not Jindal, whose parents emigrated from India just a short time before his birth.
Limbaugh is the logical choice, being the spokesperson for the GOP.
Imagine him in a true debate, where he doesn't get to set the agenda and
could not simply rave on. I had the pleasure of watching Obama eviscerate
Alan Keyes, who is at least erudite, during their senatorial campaign; I can
only imagine how Rush would fare. Odd that Keyes never mentioned Obama's birth during that campaign...a big shout out for opportunism and hypocrisy!

Old 07-24-2009, 05:39 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,205,248 times
There is no long form birth certificate, case closed BIRTHERS!

Obama's original birth certificate was destroyed by the Hawaii Dept. of Vital Statistics after their conversion to a computerized database. The only thing available is the electronically generated copy of his COLB. The BIRTHERS have reached a dead end. There is no birth document left to reveal.

CNN Prez: 'Birther' story is dead - Michael Calderone - POLITICO.com

Old 07-25-2009, 12:02 AM

YouTube - Handel - Hallelujah: 14/04/2009: 250TH ANNIVERSARY OF HANDEL'S DEATH

Old 07-25-2009, 07:47 AM

2,605 posts, read 4,847,419 times
This birther stuff has nothing to do with racism. It's fear from the right of a far left president and what he will and is doing to the country.

It is no different than the "Bush didn't win the presidency-ers". Faced with all the evidence that Bush won Florida, which included a re-count. They still maintain that the election was stolen. Forget the glaring fact thatGore didn't even carry his own state!
It's nothing but politics.

Old 07-25-2009, 08:06 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,205,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDot View Post
<snip>This birther stuff has nothing to do with racism.
I disagree....

Old 07-25-2009, 08:14 AM

1,140 posts, read 2,077,097 times
Don't you find the fact that he has spent so much money on having all of his records hidden terribly disturbing? This will set a dangerous precedent if allowed to stand without being thoroughly investigated.

A Senate hearing determined that McCain was eligible, why not have a hearing on Obama? The fact that he's spent hundred of thousands of dollars having his records (birth, college, passport, law review, etc) sealed is indicative of something in his past that he doesn't want the public to know.

If he were a conservative I would still insist that he conform to the laws of the land. And, if he were conservative the media would be foaming at the mouth to have all of his records made public.

I truly do not know why this subject seems to be a laughing matter when the Constitution is being trampled on every day he is in office without sufficient proof of eligibility. If he does indeed conform to "natural born" status let the proof be shown. If not, he should be removed from office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections