Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2017, 02:35 PM

423 posts, read 186,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgaubatz313 View Post
I don't see diversity the same way some other people do. They see diversity within a country as a good thing, i see diversity throughout the world as a good thing. When i travel to Germany i want to see Germans as well as the land and when i travel to Japan i want to see Japanese as well as the land. If every country were to be racially diverse within, it would destroy this true diverse experience for me.

So far white countries are the main countries pushing this diversity thing within the country, most Asian countries aren't racially diverse and i don't see people trying to say diversity in Asia is a good thing nor do i see Asians saying they need diversity. White countries across Europe should have racial unity rather than racial diversity like a lot of other countries do. This diversity thing is retarded to me because the world already has much diversity, you don't need diversity all in one area of the world.

Some countries in Asia that i've looked into like having racial unity and if you just tried to push this racial diversity thing on them like is being done in European countries they would think you're crazy and they wouldn't accept it (at least at first). I think European governments and some European people are being too accepting. Based on my experience i love the unity in Asian countries. I love visiting Asian countries and seeing a huge majority of Asian people. If i visited a European country i would want to see a huge majority of European people and diversity destroys this for me.

An honest, sane opinion! Almost a miracle these days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2017, 07:55 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,729,877 times
As a Pole, I wouldn't mind some more diversity in my country, both racial and cultural. I don't think it should be forced, but if it happens - cool. The way I see it, people are bastards and idiots regardless of race/culture, so dividing them along these lines, judging along these lines is wrong imo.
Poland was once the diversity capitol of Europe, according to many. Then ww2 and soviet occupation after that came.. and now, after 34 years of living here, there is close to zero racial diversity. Cultural diversity is here, for example my closest family is made up of Poles naturally, but also multiple Swedes, a Hungarian, A Frenchman and several Americans. All white, so I guess to some it won't count as diversity, but culturally we are often very different.

Old 12-14-2017, 08:57 AM

505 posts, read 393,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
More diverse.. but is this a good thing for Europe?
Yes, because Europe is dying, at least Spain, Italy and Germany. Thousand of deserted towns, no young people. In the case of Spain, there was a mismatch between newly borm and deaths amounting to 200.000. The immigrants returned to their countries, Ecuador, etc. which are disfunctional but rich.

Russia will disappear in a couple of generations if not resettled with Siberians, Asians, etc.

I believe that Europe and former colonies in the Americas, Australia, etc, will be majoritarily Asian in 100 years.

The American concept of "white" does not exist in Europe and sounds screeching in local ears, in fact, most of the troublesome immigrants are caucasian.

Old 12-14-2017, 09:03 AM

308 posts, read 237,602 times
My friend is Hungarian and she said they would sooner burn their country down than accept EU refugee quotas.They would seriously leave the EU just based on the amount of refugees they might be forced to accept.Poland and Slovakia are similar.

Some of these 3rd world immigrants are alright,but theres a large percentage,even 2nd and 3rd generation who refuse point blank to integrate. Most British cities have an area or two thats 80% 3rd world immigrant.they arent the nicest places to be walking around in.

When i was in London in October,most of the homeless in central London were Romanian drug addicts or Lithuanian alcoholics,the quality of the Eastern European immigrants turning up now is nowhere near as good as even 3-4 years ago.The Romanians in particular are very unfriendly.

As for Turks theres no way theyre European,just a mix of various central Asian groups.a LOT of people who voted for Brexit,did so because they were worried about being flooded with Turks if and when theyre granted membership of the EU.Everywhere they go in Europe theyre a problem.

Old 12-14-2017, 09:16 AM

505 posts, read 393,424 times
Do you know that Hungarians are Mongols?

Old 12-14-2017, 09:19 AM

400 posts, read 292,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Loves Dogs View Post
My friend is Hungarian and she said they would sooner burn their country down than accept EU refugee quotas.They would seriously leave the EU just based on the amount of refugees they might be forced to accept.Poland and Slovakia are similar.

Some of these 3rd world immigrants are alright,but theres a large percentage,even 2nd and 3rd generation who refuse point blank to integrate. Most British cities have an area or two thats 80% 3rd world immigrant.they arent the nicest places to be walking around in.

When i was in London in October,most of the homeless in central London were Romanian drug addicts or Lithuanian alcoholics,the quality of the Eastern European immigrants turning up now is nowhere near as good as even 3-4 years ago.The Romanians in particular are very unfriendly.

As for Turks theres no way theyre European,just a mix of various central Asian groups.a LOT of people who voted for Brexit,did so because they were worried about being flooded with Turks if and when theyre granted membership of the EU.Everywhere they go in Europe theyre a problem.
Really, what problems have they caused and when?

Old 12-14-2017, 09:20 AM

14,055 posts, read 13,937,277 times
UK and France get most immigrations

Old 12-14-2017, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selen View Post
Really, what problems have they caused and when?
Could Turkish and Kurdish gangs become new 'mafia'? - BBC News

https://news.am/eng/news/93481.html

This one could be said to be slightly racist but its still very much true

68 Percent of Berlin's Criminals are Immigrants | Frontpage Mag

Theyre notoriously nasty,big players in the heroin trade,run a LOT of illegal gambling clubs,those that own takeaway businesses,its often hard to see how they make money.Near me is a town of 32 000 people,not by any means a rich place,in fact by English standards its very poor,yet theres about 35 of these kebab takeaway places and bar weekend nights there never seems to be anyone in them,yet they drive around in flash cars,have very smart clothes,latest mobile phones etc.I just wonder where the money really comes from,and how much tax they pay.

Personally i dont trust them or give them my business

Old 12-14-2017, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farinello View Post
Do you know that Hungarians are Mongols?
I thought there was some dispute where Hungarians did come from because the language most similar to theirs is oddly enough Finnish

Old 12-14-2017, 10:28 AM

400 posts, read 292,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Loves Dogs View Post
Could Turkish and Kurdish gangs become new 'mafia'? - BBC News

https://news.am/eng/news/93481.html

This one could be said to be slightly racist but its still very much true

68 Percent of Berlin's Criminals are Immigrants | Frontpage Mag

Theyre notoriously nasty,big players in the heroin trade,run a LOT of illegal gambling clubs,those that own takeaway businesses,its often hard to see how they make money.Near me is a town of 32 000 people,not by any means a rich place,in fact by English standards its very poor,yet theres about 35 of these kebab takeaway places and bar weekend nights there never seems to be anyone in them,yet they drive around in flash cars,have very smart clothes,latest mobile phones etc.I just wonder where the money really comes from,and how much tax they pay.

Personally i dont trust them or give them my business
The first one is a 7 year old article about 2 people who have been arrested and who may or may not be Kurds or Turks. The second link is some racist American website. That’s all you found?

Are you sure all the people who work in those 35 kebab takeaway places near you are Turkish? Also you say they are all very rich and don’t pay taxes. Are you sure? Did you check their tax documents?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe