Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2014, 05:01 AM

4,491 posts, read 6,348,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
How so? Foreign country bombed Yugoslavia to break it. Who asked the central government to divide the country? ITS forcibly torn.

The vote in the Crimea is followed by about 100 observers from various countries. In the republic was attended by representatives of Poland, Austria, France, Germany, Italy - it MEPs and members of national parliaments of European countries
Международны е наблюдатели следят за ходом референдума в Крыму. ВИДЕО - Телеканал «Звезда»

Video as they say the camera you'll find on Russian news channel 24
You realize that those European MPs are all members of neo-fascist/far-right parties? The Austrian members of that so-called "delegation" are all known for denying the holocaust at times and worshipping members of the SS. Ewald Stadler, for example, participates regularly at events that are commemorating the defeat in WW2. And he publicly supports Horst Mahler. Google him... I guess I don't have to mention what sort of politics Front nationale, true Finns or lega Nord are doing?

Quite funny that Russia is proud of the support of those guys considering that you always say that Maidan activists are all evil Banderistas/fascists...

Old 03-22-2014, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Stop reading second-grade yellow press!
Stop to believe Russian propaganda without questioning yourself who those "observers" are.

Old 03-22-2014, 05:05 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,825,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
Not sure about which observers from 22 countries you are talking? The ones that were denied entry to Crimea by Russian troops (OECD) or the delegation of neo-fascist parties?

Journalists in Crimea get threatened every day, so what's your point here?
Provocator! Fascist! Banderist!

Old 03-22-2014, 05:06 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,620,868 times
Quote:
You realize that those European MPs are all members of neo-fascist/far-right parties? The Austrian members of that so-called "delegation" are all known for denying the holocaust at times and worshipping members of the SS. Ewald Stadler, for example, participates regularly at events that are commemorating the defeat in WW2. And he publicly supports Horst Mahler. Google him... I guess I don't have to mention what sort of politics Front nationale, true Finns or lega Nord are doing?

Quite funny that Russia is proud of the support of those guys considering that you always say that Maidan activists are all evil Banderistas/fascists...
You accuse all observers that they are fascists? Who then in power in Kiev today?You can follow any responses to confirm all 100 observers in fascism?
I live in the Crimea friends and relatives, and I know very well the situation in this region!

Old 03-22-2014, 05:12 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,620,868 times
Quote:
Stop to believe Russian propaganda without questioning yourself who those "observers" are.
Why in this case you do not see the analogy events in Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Libya, Yugoslavia and Ukraine?
But It's a little different theme called-who created the conflict.so, let's get back to the topic, please!

Last edited by GreyKarast; 03-22-2014 at 05:20 AM..

Old 03-22-2014, 05:24 AM

Quote:
You accuse all observers that they are fascists? Who then in power in Kiev today?You can follow any responses to confirm all 100 observers in fascism?
I live in the Crimea friends and relatives, and I know very well the situation in this region!
That's pretty much what I'm doing. No remorse whatsoever.

Anton Shekhovtsov's blog: Pro-Russian extremists observe the illegitimate Crimean "referendum"

Old 03-22-2014, 05:46 AM

8,159 posts, read 8,737,715 times
//www.city-data.com/forum/europ...raine-211.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe