Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2020, 02:12 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,016,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post

At least this sounds as some sort of cool KGB spying movie plot, meanwhile the leaders of the EU just stole 2 trillion dollars and are bragging about it, media worldwide reports it as a "massive success story from europe". So much about the euro-atlantic "values" or whatever bull**** the west is trying to promote for decades.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2020, 07:33 PM

1,348 posts, read 624,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
Russia is the most powerful country on earth.

Old 07-21-2020, 07:45 PM

1,348 posts, read 624,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmptrwlt View Post
Always up to no good.
Trump confirms, in an interview, a U.S. cyberattack on Russia.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...attack-russia/

Academic Project Used Marketing Data to Monitor Russian Military Sites.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/academi...es-11595073601

Old 07-21-2020, 08:27 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
Looker009.

Here's an example of one place Russia lacks in comparison to what I/we take for granted. I can go to just about any park and there are toilet facilities in some form available somewhere. Along with camping tables and rudimentary cooking facilities. In Russia they rarely have such things even in the cities. While parks are tightly controlled as we know them in Russia they're not either. In Russia there seems to be little regulation or care by the authorities. Litter can get atrocious until one of the community organizations get people together to clean things up. They're good on that, in my neck of the woods it's just the opposite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcOCX6xOoQA&t=581s

Old 07-21-2020, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
At least this sounds as some sort of cool KGB spying movie plot, meanwhile the leaders of the EU just stole 2 trillion dollars and are bragging about it, media worldwide reports it as a "massive success story from europe". So much about the euro-atlantic "values" or whatever bull**** the west is trying to promote for decades.
Are talking about the EUs Covid-19 fund? It's a politicians slush fund/wet dream.

Old 07-21-2020, 08:59 PM

Interesting. The Kharkochankas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6R-h06IsJw

Old 07-21-2020, 09:41 PM

And western propaganda says Russians have a problem with homosexuals.

https://englishrussia.com/2020/07/20...oviet-posters/

In reality I don't think they do so long as it's left a personal choice and not imposed on the society at large.

Old 07-21-2020, 11:56 PM

4,169 posts, read 2,139,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Looker009.

Here's an example of one place Russia lacks in comparison to what I/we take for granted. I can go to just about any park and there are toilet facilities in some form available somewhere. Along with camping tables and rudimentary cooking facilities. In Russia they rarely have such things even in the cities. While parks are tightly controlled as we know them in Russia they're not either. In Russia there seems to be little regulation or care by the authorities. Litter can get atrocious until one of the community organizations get people together to clean things up. They're good on that, in my neck of the woods it's just the opposite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcOCX6xOoQA&t=581s

Is it normal to buy blackberries from someone on the side of the road that is selling it from back of the trunk?

Old 07-22-2020, 03:30 AM

1 posts, read 451 times
Hi guys

Newbie to the forum here

I've been living in Ukraine for many years, but now fancy a change and am likely to move to Russia once they open their borders.

I have a high income from my location indepedent business.

My biggest motivation is women, and finding a decent woman(and maybe trying a few along the way!).

I'm deciding which city to live in, i'm drawn to Moscow but then I think to myself that it's a work city and it doesn't make sense to move to such a big and stressful city if I don't need to. Moscow will probably have the best nightlife, good networking opportunities, and variety of women.

I love St Petersburg but I found the nightlife awful, and the women are the least attractive I saw in Russia. There's a huge Hipster scene there also which is off-putting.

Or I could try another major city in Russia such as Rostov on Don, Krasnodar, Ekaterinburg, Sochi. I'm likely to be more "exotic" there as a Westerner, and cost of living drops considerably in some of these cities.

Would be grateful for some advice, especially from expats in Russia

Old 07-22-2020, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by looker009 View Post
Is it normal to buy blackberries from someone on the side of the road that is selling it from back of the trunk?
Oh yes. Honey, mushrooms, fruit. All kinds of stuff. People who live in the wilderness make money doing that. As a kid I did similar but today it's illegal where I used to live. Corruption and taxes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe