Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2021, 11:03 PM

5,699 posts, read 4,920,492 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I looked it up Grega- indeed he has the detailed economic program on his site.

DKM knows not what he is talking about as usual - Navalny was trying to run his presidential campaign back in 2016 (and may be earlier too - I didn't look into it, since as I've said I find him downright annoying.)
Thanks! So based on what is written I agree with it mostly, and I think many Russians would find those policies attractive. That being said he seems to be lacking in charisma as he seems to not be able to get huge support. Imagine if he had the equivalent support that Furgal had in Khabarovsk, but all around Russia. I guess his biggest mistake is that he’s trying to skip the line and go straight to the top positions. I think he should run on a local level in one of the provincial areas and prove his leadership skills. Also his party doesn’t hold any seats so that doesn’t bode well for him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2021, 03:55 AM

1,348 posts, read 623,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Pantsirs?

Didn't the Turkish drones take 9 out in a day last May? I know you saw the videos too. What amazing "kit". Upgraded 70s Soviet designs are sure amazing, we are in awe of Russian "up and coming" weapons. Except they don't ever seem to be made and placed into service. I heard the Su 57 is finally in service, with 1 total. wow! And the Armata tank, there are about what 20?

Mig "41"...yeah right! It looks like a Mig 21 with fancy fins. Thank you for this, I enjoyed the laugh
Well then, for completeness, can you tell how many Bayraktars was hit by Pancirs in Libya?

Old 01-20-2021, 12:52 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,227,242 times
My favorite candidate won.

https://i.ibb.co/jZrndtP/1.jpg

Old 01-20-2021, 01:41 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,434,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
My favorite candidate won.

https://i.ibb.co/jZrndtP/1.jpg
Yeah. And as the cartoon highlights there were a lot of soldiers. 25000 plus or minus. Most were white also and security apparachiks were concerned one of them might take a shot. You know how bad whites are. Sedition!!! White supremacists!!!

We sure are making progress. Isn't that right DKM?

Old 01-20-2021, 01:47 PM

3,950 posts, read 3,297,745 times
Let's play a game....where will happen the first poke to the Russian bear from the rabid Russophobics in the Biden admin??

Berarus?? Ukraine?? Syria?? A very public declaration of support to Navalny??

The guessing game is officially open!!

Old 01-20-2021, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
Well then, for completeness, can you tell how many Bayraktars was hit by Pancirs in Libya?
I can say that the Pantsirs have downed all kinds of Israeli drones in Syria plus many of different designs from other countries.

Only a few Pantsirs have been lost mainly due to equipment failure and just being overwhelmed. One took down 11 bomb drones and missiles only being hit after running out of ammunition. It was back in service a week later though. I think total losses amount to 3 so far.

Old 01-20-2021, 01:57 PM

I stand corrected 23 have been lost since deployment in Syria and N Africa. I have not been keeping up.

Old 01-20-2021, 05:02 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,852,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturno_v View Post
Let's play a game....where will happen the first poke to the Russian bear from the rabid Russophobics in the Biden admin??

Russia's relationship with the USA is entirely up to Putin. He can pursue policies that lesson tensions and reduce the sanctions. Or he can keep on fighting the good fight to preserve the kleptocracy he has built up. Biden himself is likely to visit Ukraine, no doubt considered a hostile visit by Russians. And in fact Russian agents in Ukraine are already expressing hostility over this. Sharii himself told Ze today "F*** you" to his invitation to Biden.

Get to know Andrea Kendall-Taylor while you can. No doubt his other picks won't please the anti Westerners in Russia. I'm not sure what Russia hopes to achieve by continuing its policies of lashing out at its declining power in the world. Do they hope to be more than a low cost supplier of hydrocarbons to Europe?

Last edited by DKM; 01-20-2021 at 05:11 PM..

Old 01-20-2021, 05:37 PM

5,428 posts, read 3,491,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturno_v View Post

How about option E. Which alt right political party in Europe will Putin support?

One thing I’ve noticed about you, as I’ve looked over your contributions to this forum, is that lately nearly all of your posts have been dedicated to this topic. Why is that? You went from participating in discussions about Seattle vs Vancouver to focusing on Russia.

Many of those who lean towards the alt right, have become almost enamoured with Putin and Eastern Orthodoxy. Lately, there’s been an increase in research dedicated to Byzantium and Constantinople as strong bastions of Christianity. Do you think of Putin as some kind of great defender of Christianity?

Old 01-20-2021, 05:56 PM

On the number of Pantsirs destroyed. There's a lot of claims but not a lot of evidence of their destruction. There's also no information of the conditions when they were destroyed. Were they manned and running? How good was the crews? The systems supposedly destroyed in Libya were Pantsir S1s from countries like the UAE and others. In the few places I have been able to look VERIFIED kills stand at 5. 3 in Syria, 2 in Libya.

I suspect there may be more but I don't have the time to check right now.

As for 23? Look at the source DKM.

https://www.defenseworld.net/news/27...s#.YAjOu-hKhPY
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe