Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2020, 03:08 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,233,407 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
hahaha, well your failed heros there don't make a salary at all because the Berkut were disbanded and many more MVS were booted out. All militisya were fired and only those who can prove they deserve it were allowed onto the police force.

I'm sure the really good ones were offered jobs on your side of the border though.
My heroes?? Oh, no, these were the heroes of Ukraine. Cops who served Ukraine for many years. And Ukraine betrayed them in the end. Also, Ukraine will betray the current cops. And they know that. So yes, I'm sure they get a good salary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2020, 04:07 PM

37,148 posts, read 39,404,784 times
Quote:
A lot of businesses around the world are in flux right now with the pandemic situation. Its very hard to say what is still in demand or not. Oil and gas are the easiest to measure and the numbers are horrible for any country/company who produce this. There are other natural resources they sell and some are refined such as certain metals.

When you say Russia derives income from, you need to clarify if you mean national DP or you mean the government of Russia, and do you mean export only industries which is not the same thing as the domestic economy. My point is, if you're looking to invest there aren't a lot of good things to pick from unless you play oil & gas.
I meant national domestic product, not the government of Russia specifically. I'm more interested in exports, but I'm curious about the domestic economy as well.

Old 06-22-2020, 04:11 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
I meant national domestic product, not the government of Russia specifically. I'm more interested in exports, but I'm curious about the domestic economy as well.

Most likely you won't learn about it for real, since Russians play cards very close to their chest.

Old 06-22-2020, 08:37 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,858,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
My heroes?? Oh, no, these were the heroes of Ukraine. Cops who served Ukraine for many years. And Ukraine betrayed them in the end. Also, Ukraine will betray the current cops. And they know that. So yes, I'm sure they get a good salary.
I have a lot of family in their police force dating back to the Soviet Union MVD. Please do tell me what a Russian sitting in Pskov knows about Ukrainian police more than I do. Those guys deserved every bit of beating they got, sorry but it wasn't cool to attack students in the square.

Old 06-22-2020, 09:50 PM

1,348 posts, read 625,309 times
Quote:
I have a lot of family in their police force dating back to the Soviet Union MVD. Please do tell me what a Russian sitting in Pskov knows about Ukrainian police more than I do. Those guys deserved every bit of beating they got, sorry but it wasn't cool to attack students in the square.
Are you talking about these "peaceful students"?

Old 06-22-2020, 10:03 PM
DKM

Those are pictures from another time later with a war going on. Russian provocateurs. While you guys are busy not understanding events in another country 6 years ago, why don't you figure out a better way to govern your country than permanent conflict with the West? There is a better way than surrendering to those who steal from you and those who enable it.

Old 06-22-2020, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Russian provocateurs.

You know, looking at all this chaos and bedlam going on in the US, I have a feeling of deja vu.. these falling monuments.. seizing districts...I've seen this before somewhere.. Do you happen to know where?

Last edited by Zimogor; 06-22-2020 at 10:53 PM..

Old 06-22-2020, 11:35 PM
DKM

Yes people rose up against entrenched power. Good we are finally getting some positive change around here. That's why we're better than Russians, we make our government do better or toss them out. Nobody cares what some fringe lunatics are doing in a corner of Seattle. Your dreams of bedlam and chaos in the west are dying out...

Old 06-22-2020, 11:39 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Yes people rose up against entrenched power. Good we are finally getting some positive change around here. That's why we're better than Russians, we make our government do better or toss them out. Nobody cares what some fringe lunatics are doing in a corner of Seattle. Your dreams of bedlam and chaos in the west are dying out...

If you say so DKM, if you say so.

Old 06-22-2020, 11:39 PM

Quote:
I already even see these changes ...Replacing white racism with black racism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe