Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2022, 11:09 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,032,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
I'm finally starting to see the reason why Russia fails, their national motto: С нами бог - the same applies to America and theirs "in god we trust". I mean when there is no god it's kind of logical where things are heading...
It that Russian for 'we bomb hospitals'?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/179180...ilians-russia/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2022, 11:21 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,022,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
It that Russian for 'we bomb hospitals'?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/179180...ilians-russia/

I only knew it was the motto of the Russian empire and now had to double-check if they still use it, and...here's the bombshell lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gott_mit_uns
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire

"is a phrase commonly used...Nazi Germany (1933 to 1945)"

Old 03-11-2022, 11:25 AM
rfb

2,594 posts, read 6,358,501 times
Even more war crimes by Russia.

Quote:
The United Nations human rights office has received “credible reports” that Russian forces are using cluster munitions in Ukraine, including in populated areas which is prohibited under international humanitarian law, the U.N. political chief said Friday.

Old 03-11-2022, 11:38 AM

26,790 posts, read 22,561,271 times
Quote:
I'm finally starting to see the reason why Russia fails, their national motto: С нами бог - the same applies to America and theirs "in god we trust". I mean when there is no god it's kind of logical where things are heading...

I actually see it the other way around - that God is directly at work here.

Everything I saw in the post-Soviet times ( when both powers used to keep each other in check) - everything I saw happening from that point on, was the creation of the fake after fake after fake, with the help of America ( that came out as a winner from the Cold war. ( Well at least on a surface.))
That government that Americans supported in post-Soviet Russia, was anything but "democratic" (albeit convenient for America.)
Putin, that was part of that government was anything but "true Russian patriot" - he is first and utmost the "patriot" of the money that the likes of him acquired back in the 90ies.

Ukrainian state that Americans created on the Russian border in order to finish off insubordinate Russia is anything but "peace and democracy" - it's yet another paramilitary Nationalist state, i.e. yet another fake.

The "left wing" of Russia which is very real and consistent in its thinking is nowhere in power in Russia, while the "right wing" ( i.e. Putin and Co) pretend to be all about the "socially-oriented" state policies.

Meanwhile in America the Republicans ( that are very real and consistent in THEIR ideas) are losing the ground, and the Democrats with their fake corporate agenda and very questionable LGBT activities are elbowing in.

The rest of the countries are getting more and more involved in this growing conflict between Russia (that rests in described above conditions) and America (in described above conditions as well.)
And they are increasingly taking sides - they have to, because they are intertwined with US and Russia geopolitically ( and economy wise, if nothing else.)

And that's why the world is sliding into chaos slowly but surely.

So yep, I definitely see God at work here, may he help us all.

Old 03-11-2022, 02:00 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,236,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
WTF! Of course its 'their' country! I'll tell you one thing for sure its got f*ck all to do with Russia!
Russians have illegally invaded a sovereign state and then started killing and maiming its population including CHILDREN!
Russia needs to f*ck off back to its own country!

Russian child killers!
It's not their country. They will be convicted by a military court, and their children will be ordinary children, their children will not be Nazis, and they will not kill inhabitants of Eastern Ukraine just because inhabitants of Eastern Ukraine want to be different.

https://i.ibb.co/t364T4F/photo-2022-03-10-02-48-33.jpg

Old 03-11-2022, 02:09 PM

2,395 posts, read 1,069,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
It's not their country. They will be convicted by a military court, and their children will be ordinary children, their children will not be Nazis, and they will not kill inhabitants of Eastern Ukraine just because inhabitants of Eastern Ukraine want to be different.

https://i.ibb.co/t364T4F/photo-2022-03-10-02-48-33.jpg
Looks pretty wholesome to me

Old 03-11-2022, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfb View Post
Even more war crimes by Russia.
Quote: The United Nations human rights office has received “credible reports” that Russian forces are using cluster munitions in Ukraine, including in populated areas which is prohibited under international humanitarian law, the U.N. political chief said Friday.

Another lie. The USA, Russia and some other countries (mostly those who are able to produce such weapons) have not signed this convention and have a legal basis to use such weapons.

Old 03-11-2022, 02:19 PM

Quote:

You are wrong. Russia closes the encirclement of the eastern grouping of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, numbering several tens of thousands of people. This is the most combat-ready part of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Just study the change in the map of hostilities and you will understand that the defeat of Ukraine is a matter of time.

Old 03-11-2022, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTB365 View Post
Looks pretty wholesome to me

I didn't expect anything else from you.

Old 03-11-2022, 02:21 PM
rfb

2,594 posts, read 6,358,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Quote: The United Nations human rights office has received “credible reports” that Russian forces are using cluster munitions in Ukraine, including in populated areas which is prohibited under international humanitarian law, the U.N. political chief said Friday.

Another lie. The USA, Russia and some other countries (mostly those who are able to produce such weapons) have not signed this convention and have a legal basis to use such weapons.
You are justifying using cluster munitions in civilian centers? Wow! Just Wow!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe