Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2019, 08:04 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,860,522 times

Advertisements

Wow somehow Ukrainian rebels drove 400 miles across Ukraine to Lviv, stole 120 T-72 from the warehouse, upgraded them to the Russian B1 versions, and brought them back to the Russian border of Ukraine to fight. There are literally burned out Russian versions of T-72s captured by Ukraine in 2014 on display at the war museums now. Amazing that Ukraine must have snuck into Russia, captured some of their T-72s, blew them up and displayed them. These 2 feats, without any evidence are some of the most amazing moments in warfare history. What's even more amazing is Ukraine somehow respawned its warehouse of 180 T-72s and more than double the T-72s are now in Ukraine than were 5 years ago. Its like David Copperfield times a million! Maybe Ukraine has a hidden factory to build more Soviet era tanks to account for the difference between their inventory and the ones rebels somehow took?

Hidden underground ammunition factories created from crowdfunding on the Russian border! Never seen before!

No really, are you actually believing this or??

Russian citizens, who were RF soldiers the day before they died, what a charitable cause to be buried in Ukraine!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2019, 08:48 PM

1,348 posts, read 625,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Wow somehow Ukrainian rebels drove 400 miles across Ukraine to Lviv, stole 120 T-72 from the warehouse, upgraded them to the Russian B1 versions, and brought them back to the Russian border of Ukraine to fight. There are literally burned out Russian versions of T-72s captured by Ukraine in 2014 on display at the war museums now. Amazing that Ukraine must have snuck into Russia, captured some of their T-72s, blew them up and displayed them. These 2 feats, without any evidence are some of the most amazing moments in warfare history. What's even more amazing is Ukraine somehow respawned its warehouse of 180 T-72s and more than double the T-72s are now in Ukraine than were 5 years ago. Its like David Copperfield times a million! Maybe Ukraine has a hidden factory to build more Soviet era tanks to account for the difference between their inventory and the ones rebels somehow took?

Hidden underground ammunition factories created from crowdfunding on the Russian border! Never seen before!

No really, are you actually believing this or??

Russian citizens, who were RF soldiers the day before they died, what a charitable cause to be buried in Ukraine!
You are some kind of irrepressible.. If it is better for you, I will say: Yes, maybe Russia is supplying weapons to the Donbass (I saying maybe, because, unfortunately, to me do not reporton this). Do not be naive, all do so in cases of protection of some geopolitical interests. Russia in this case is not the first and not the last. Exactly the same situation was in Afghanistan when the USSR fought there. The United States did not directly participate in the conflict. But among the Mujahideen, stingers and american weapons and modern means of communication and medicines with a stamp "made in USA" appeared from somewhere. And the American military advisers were there. And do not make yourself "white and fluffy." I think you are well aware of this.

Last edited by Zimogor; 06-27-2019 at 09:11 PM..

Old 06-27-2019, 10:53 PM

26,788 posts, read 22,556,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
You are some kind of irrepressible.. If it is better for you, I will say: Yes, maybe Russia is supplying weapons to the Donbass (I saying maybe, because, unfortunately, to me do not reporton this). Do not be naive, all do so in cases of protection of some geopolitical interests. Russia in this case is not the first and not the last. Exactly the same situation was in Afghanistan when the USSR fought there. The United States did not directly participate in the conflict. But among the Mujahideen, stingers and american weapons and modern means of communication and medicines with a stamp "made in USA" appeared from somewhere. And the American military advisers were there. And do not make yourself "white and fluffy." I think you are well aware of this.

Of course not.
That's not how American propaganda machine works.

Americans like DKM accuse Russians of "living in the parallel reality," and them "being completely brainwashed by Putin's propaganda," yet they themselves seem to be blissfully unaware that Putin's "propaganda machine" is not exactly basing its "bottom line" on "nothing."
When DKM is trumpeting here for example about the "anti-Russian riots in Georgia," little does he know that Russians at this point are sitting and listening on their TVs something like this, something that AMERICANS will never learn or hear through THEIR media; this very interview, given by Michael Carpenter to Georgian journalists, BEFORE those riots took place;

From 27:07 "What I hear within the last couple of years is that the economic influence of Russia becomes stronger and stronger in Georgia. Georgia has an excellent ambassador in the US, who is advancing Georgian interests, but on another hand, according to my opinion, Georgia is not moving in the best direction. Unfortunately, I think that under these circumstances it's important for the international politics of the United States to help Georgia out, to point them what directions might be counter-productive, to point the Georgian government in the direction that will be better for the country from the point of view of Euro-Atlantic integration."

This is in addition to his twitter, that I quoted earlier: https://twitter.com/mikercarpenter/s...tions-878.html

So what this is all about one might ask?
I will explain.
During the last couple of years, the number of Russian tourists willing to spend their vacation in Georgia grew to over a million people a year, which helped struggling Georgian economy a great deal. Since Russian culture and Georgian culture are very compatible, the old memories started coming back little by little - Russians appreciated as long time before Georgian hospitality, and impoverished Georgians appreciated Russian money. Not to mention that in spite of all the "EU associations" it's not the Europeans who were willing to buy the major Georgian export - Georgian vines, but RUSSIANS, who traditionally loved them for long time. With other words, as soon as the old wounds caused by wars and disagreements started healing between these two, American Democrats ( I underline it,) felt the urge to step in, to poison the well, to remind of the "FSB agents taking over Georgia (the whole one million of them,) to promise "Georgian opposition" a "better and brighter way," and voila, the next thing Russians saw were the riots on the streets, the slogans "kill the Russians, free Georgia," and the rest.
This is evil, pure evil if you ask me - courtesy of American Democrats (and Mr. Biden's "Center of Diplomacy,") but you will never hear about the existence of such person as Michael Carpenter acting behind the scene, from American media.

It will be Russians yet again accused of their "aggression," "baseless propaganda machine," and "figment of their own imagination" when it comes to American hostile actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jxS...dex=36&t=1636s

And then collective "Democratic West" wonders why Russians are holding on to their Putin, and don't want anything to do with internal "democratic opposition" tied in any way to the US.

Last edited by erasure; 06-27-2019 at 11:08 PM..

Old 06-28-2019, 11:09 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,575,119 times
Historically, the US worked with allied governments in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Turkey to stir up trouble in the former Soviet republics. Officers from their militaries and intelligence services were embedded with the rebel groups.

US, Saudi Arabia holding Chechen card

Old 06-28-2019, 06:42 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
Quote:
That's quite a fantasy. Look at what the Ukrop drunks lost and left behind. It's in the link, and yes the rebels had the means to get many things up and going.

Quote:
A few little factories, hidden sometimes in homes. I personally saw an old man in his apartment that made AK ammo and a small shop the made 80 and 120mm mortar shells. Various other things including a repair depot for armored vehicles.

Yes, it makes sense. the rebels did so well materially because of one factor. They WON THE BATTLEFIELD!!! Just like the Red Army at Kursk. What was lost could be recovered. What the Germans lost they had to leave behind.

What you see if you look is a defeat in and beyond detail. You see the complete shellacking of an utterly incompetent, poorly led and poorly supported army that has been rarely seen in history. The Red Army in 1941 did better than the ukrops against the Germans.

If you want I'll explain it all to you again.

Old 06-28-2019, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Of course not.
That's not how American propaganda machine works.

Americans like DKM accuse Russians of "living in the parallel reality," and them "being completely brainwashed by Putin's propaganda," yet they themselves seem to be blissfully unaware that Putin's "propaganda machine" is not exactly basing its "bottom line" on "nothing."
When DKM is trumpeting here for example about the "anti-Russian riots in Georgia," little does he know that Russians at this point are sitting and listening on their TVs something like this, something that AMERICANS will never learn or hear through THEIR media; this very interview, given by Michael Carpenter to Georgian journalists, BEFORE those riots took place;

From 27:07 "What I hear within the last couple of years is that the economic influence of Russia becomes stronger and stronger in Georgia. Georgia has an excellent ambassador in the US, who is advancing Georgian interests, but on another hand, according to my opinion, Georgia is not moving in the best direction. Unfortunately, I think that under these circumstances it's important for the international politics of the United States to help Georgia out, to point them what directions might be counter-productive, to point the Georgian government in the direction that will be better for the country from the point of view of Euro-Atlantic integration."

This is in addition to his twitter, that I quoted earlier: https://twitter.com/mikercarpenter/s...tions-878.html

So what this is all about one might ask?
I will explain.
During the last couple of years, the number of Russian tourists willing to spend their vacation in Georgia grew to over a million people a year, which helped struggling Georgian economy a great deal. Since Russian culture and Georgian culture are very compatible, the old memories started coming back little by little - Russians appreciated as long time before Georgian hospitality, and impoverished Georgians appreciated Russian money. Not to mention that in spite of all the "EU associations" it's not the Europeans who were willing to buy the major Georgian export - Georgian vines, but RUSSIANS, who traditionally loved them for long time. With other words, as soon as the old wounds caused by wars and disagreements started healing between these two, American Democrats ( I underline it,) felt the urge to step in, to poison the well, to remind of the "FSB agents taking over Georgia (the whole one million of them,) to promise "Georgian opposition" a "better and brighter way," and voila, the next thing Russians saw were the riots on the streets, the slogans "kill the Russians, free Georgia," and the rest.
This is evil, pure evil if you ask me - courtesy of American Democrats (and Mr. Biden's "Center of Diplomacy,") but you will never hear about the existence of such person as Michael Carpenter acting behind the scene, from American media.

It will be Russians yet again accused of their "aggression," "baseless propaganda machine," and "figment of their own imagination" when it comes to American hostile actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jxS...dex=36&t=1636s

And then collective "Democratic West" wonders why Russians are holding on to their Putin, and don't want anything to do with internal "democratic opposition" tied in any way to the US.
Totally accurate. It's what America does, create chaos. Make people suffer for not thinking our way and doing as they are told. Western Europe and now eastern Europe. The Baltic States economies could be doing so me much better if they could deal with Russia in a normal manner. If they do though there will be hell to pay.

It's blackmail.

Old 06-30-2019, 05:22 PM
DKM

yes if only the Baltics would turn to being controlled by Russia then they could watch their income fall to the level of Belarussians. Its only America that keeps the Balts from wanting to return to the days of oppression and poverty. Any more nuggets of wisdom?

Old 06-30-2019, 10:15 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,022,468 times
Quote:
yes if only the Baltics would turn to being controlled by Russia then they could watch their income fall to the level of Belarussians. Its only America that keeps the Balts from wanting to return to the days of oppression and poverty. Any more nuggets of wisdom?
Correctly correctly correctly, American slaves,must to think that they free and rich,even if they had to sleep in cardboard box under bridge or from for closing industry,to go wash toilets and serve. ))

Old 07-01-2019, 05:43 PM

Russia launches the Akademik Lomonsov, worlds first floating Nuclear power plant. 70 megawatts in power output plus the means to heat water for a city of 100,000 people. I can desalinate a lot of seawater too.

https://www.rt.com/business/463129-r...nuclear-power/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm9UNWiMvN4&app=desktop

Hopefully the first of many.

Old 07-01-2019, 07:11 PM
DKM

Wow a barge with 2 underpowered soviet era reactors only 9 years behind schedule and at 1/5 the reactor power of an American aircraft carrier, they sure are winning the race ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe