Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2019, 10:45 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
Just do not speak for all the citizens of Russia.
This handful of marginals who does not enjoy any support, decides nothing and can’t change anything in principle. To citizens are not only of Russia, but even Moscow they are absolutely not interesting. All of these protests were attended by no more 3,000-4000 people. Whereas at the same time the kebab festival in Moscow came to 300 thousand. As they say, no comments. They are only capable of "blowing bubbles in water" and creating a media picture like this. And this whole picture is designed specifically for people like you.

P.S. According to the Salt Lake Tribune, the US ambassador to Russia, John Huntsman, petitioned Donald Trump about his resignation .... He didn’t manage.... poor ... again this damned Putin is to blame ...

Confirmed. He is resigning in the beginning of October. ( Looks like family reasons.)

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics...n-huntsman-us/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2019, 12:31 AM

1,348 posts, read 624,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Confirmed. He is resigning in the beginning of October. ( Looks like family reasons.)

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics...n-huntsman-us/
I wrote incorrectly .. I need write like DKM, it would sound much better.
"Donald Trump dismissed the US ambassador to Russia John Huntsman for failure to fulfill obligations for the collapse of Russia."

Old 08-07-2019, 02:39 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times
Occupy had permission to gather and protest. It wasn't until weeks went by and they refused to stop blocking roads that they were arrested and force was met with force. They were trying to disrupt the city by blocking a major bridge. This isn't the same as what happened in Moscow when people were being beat up for meeting on a pedestrian square. What happened in Moscow was clear brutality to scare people from demanding free elections.

I don't really care enough though. Russia's lack of freedom isn't my problem.

Old 08-07-2019, 03:26 PM

1,503 posts, read 606,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Occupy had permission to gather and protest. It wasn't until weeks went by and they refused to stop blocking roads that they were arrested and force was met with force. They were trying to disrupt the city by blocking a major bridge. This isn't the same as what happened in Moscow when people were being beat up for meeting on a pedestrian square. What happened in Moscow was clear brutality to scare people from demanding free elections.

I don't really care enough though. Russia's lack of freedom isn't my problem.
I just love your eyesight - on a third video that's clearly a parking lot, not a road or a bridge. But of course you pretend it's ok, i.e. "that a different story". Q.E.D. I've seen this reaction too many times.

Old 08-07-2019, 03:43 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanonka View Post
I just love your eyesight - on a third video that's clearly a parking lot, not a road or a bridge. But of course you pretend it's ok, i.e. "that a different story". Q.E.D. I've seen this reaction too many times.
That was 2 months after their protest started and people who were trying to disrupt the function of the city, sometimes violently. It was their declared intent for months. They were in that park at the time but had branched out to block transportation systems from there. Peaceful assembly is not being prevented in that video.

It wasn't police preventing people from gathering in the first place. Its a very different story from beating up peaceful kids just trying to get together. Only a seriously deranged Putin lover would equate this action with the response to OWS. Go ahead and justify the beating up of Russian youth trying to stand for their rights.

Old 08-07-2019, 04:52 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
S-70 up and flying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf5nVScyujk&app=desktop

Old 08-07-2019, 07:09 PM

1,503 posts, read 606,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
That was 2 months after their protest started and people who were trying to disrupt the function of the city, sometimes violently. It was their declared intent for months. They were in that park at the time but had branched out to block transportation systems from there. Peaceful assembly is not being prevented in that video.

It wasn't police preventing people from gathering in the first place. Its a very different story from beating up peaceful kids just trying to get together. Only a seriously deranged Putin lover would equate this action with the response to OWS. Go ahead and justify the beating up of Russian youth trying to stand for their rights.

Can you please be more creative? And that line I saw many times - "they are only kids". Yeah, right, like these ones:
https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/ifc/...183905_900.jpg

Ukraine example was a good vaccination for Russia; these mantras just don't work anymore.

Old 08-07-2019, 09:13 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
I wrote incorrectly .. I need write like DKM, it would sound much better.
"Donald Trump dismissed the US ambassador to Russia John Huntsman for failure to fulfill obligations for the collapse of Russia."

I have nooooo idea, why someone from Utah the Mormonland (out of all places,) would be appointed to Russia in the first place. This is such a bad match.

P.S. I can handle only one DKM at a time, so phleeeeease)))))

Old 08-08-2019, 07:32 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,565,479 times
The police planted undercover officers among the Occupy Wall Street protestors to lead them off the permitted area where there were paddy wagons waiting to pick them up. The Cleveland Occupy protestors had an undercover FBI who plied them with alcohol and convinced them to change a peaceful protest to one that vandalized several downtown banks.

The Russia 'protest' was staged to create a photo opportunity.

https://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_...armstrong.html

Old 08-08-2019, 08:49 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
Interesting that Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia,Finnland all had nonaggression pacts with Hitler. Tsk, Tsk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe