Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2017, 07:36 AM

1,473 posts, read 1,328,224 times

Advertisements

You are not checking updated data- This year will be the first that Spain will have a negative demographic growth since 1939.
Immmigrants, call them Ecuatorians or Andalusians, migh earn much less on their home, but they have houses, support, aceitunillas amd chapucillas. Here, many Spanish too, were crunched by junk mortgages.
Spain needs young latins for hostelry and health, and north africans for produce as Spanish kids "no se ven en la labor"...they don't want to work in such "ungratifying" jobs. From licking garbage cans to Hudalgos. Latin Americans might live under precarious conditions in some places, but they are now better - as Andalusians don't go anywhere...per, chapuzas, etc. The same in those countries.
Even Morrocco is growing and prospering.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2017, 08:53 AM

3,326 posts, read 2,618,080 times
First you've said that the population arrived to be in the 50s and I've proven you that it's not true. As the Spanish population never went above 47.2 millions. Now you say this, and I've shown you that not:

Quote:
Originally Posted by karstic View Post
You are not checking updated data- This year will be the first that Spain will have a negative demographic growth since 1939.
Mec. Error. Idk why you keep saying this false thing when I've shown and proven you that this is not true. Check your facts and sources. You're the one which checks outdated data:

46.468.102 in June 2016
46.445.828 in December 2015
46.410.149 in June 2015

That's not updated data? 46.468.102 is not more than 46.410.149? lol The Spanish population decreased in the term 2012-2015 from 47.2 to 46.4 million because 800.000 immigrants returned home.

This year will be the 1st one after 2012 with positive growth! La población en España crece por primera vez en más de tres años debido a la inmigración | Sociedad Home | EL MUNDO

La población española vuelve a crecer en el primer semestre de 2016 por la inmigración

La población española crece de nuevo cuatro años después

La población española crece por primera vez desde 2012 gracias al aumento de la inmigración

La población española crece por primera vez en cuatro años gracias a la llegada de inmigrantes

Do you want more sources or it's enough with 5? From Público to El Español. From a left wing, to a right wing source.

16/12/2016 - 16 December of 2016 that's not updated data? La población en España crece por primera vez en más de tres años debido a la inmigración

"The population of Spain grows for the first time in the last 3 years due to the immigration." Idk where did you read that it's decreasing... but it's completely wrong. You can check it.

I think that you're the one which uses outdated data, buddy. As the population is growing from the last year and a half. Official INE (Instituto Nacional de Estadística) numbers.

And if you talk about the natural growth (births/deaths) this might be true, but also Germany or Italy have the same problem. It just grows for the immigration: Germany to shrink by 10 million people by 2050

Quote:
Immmigrants, call them Ecuatorians or Andalusians, migh earn much less on their home, but they have houses, support, aceitunillas amd chapucillas. Here, many Spanish too, were crunched by junk mortgages.
Spain needs young latins for hostelry and health, and north africans for produce as Spanish kids "no se ven en la labor"...they don't want to work in such "ungratifying" jobs. From licking garbage cans to Hudalgos. Latin Americans might live under precarious conditions in some places, but they are now better - as Andalusians don't go anywhere...per, chapuzas, etc. The same in those countries.
Even Morrocco is growing and prospering.
Ok, that's right. But:

Spain is the 2nd country in growth in the Eurozone. And it's growing 3.2% per year. I don't care if Morocco or China or Suriname are growing. We talk about the post crisis in Europe, and Spain is growing fast. It's expected that this summer Spain will achieve the economy which had in 2008, before the crisis: España, líder de crecimiento de la eurozona pese al paréntesis político - elEconomista.es (in GDP terms).

Check this: El yihadista de Bilbao condenado cobra 875 euros entre RGI y ayudas al alquiler . El Correo

The Jihad fighter from Bilbao was earning the RGI of 875€ per month and social aids for renting an appartment. Here you go, up to 920$ without working. Why would he return home? Same in NL, France, etc.

Check this 2: El yihadista vizcaíno de Al-Qaida muerto en Siria cobró la RGI hasta después de fallecido

The Al-Qaida fighter from Vizcaya was earning 836€ per month (about 880$) even after he was found dead in Syria. Because a friend of him was taking the money from his bank account.

More welfare: La nueva renta valenciana de inclusión será de hasta 531 euros y podrá solicitarse a los 18 años

Anyone +18 years old which is not working and it's registered as a resident in the Valencian Community (no matter on the nationality) will earn 531€ per month (560$) for indefinite time until he/she will work.

Last edited by ase42dv; 01-04-2017 at 09:43 AM..

Old 01-04-2017, 11:07 AM

First, I don't believe in the new Valencian aid for inclusion, sounds like a Podemos' idiocy. No.

I don't pay much attention to such news because most are false. And I tell you one thing, and I own a restoration business -moorish work hard, harder than locals.

If I could, I would hire more, as I would hire blacks, but customers don't like them. Latins, even blacks or Indians, are very well accepted. I used to hire Andalusians, but rea "aids"..per, enchufes, taxes, blasted all that market.

Last edited by karstic; 01-04-2017 at 11:26 AM..

Old 01-04-2017, 01:38 PM

140 posts, read 151,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junter View Post
The most authoritative source for The Netherlands is the own Dutch Statistic Office, not the UN. I can ensure you (in fact, I'll show you the official Dutch stats) that in The Netherlands the local population is something between 79-80%. Here it is the official source from the Dutch Statistics: CBS StatLine - Bevolking; generatie, geslacht, leeftijd en herkomstgroepering, 1 januari

Allochtoons are 3 752 291
Autochtons are 13 226
I know dutch numbers.
Allochtoons are 1st and 2nd generation. We were talking about foreign born.

And if you want to count people with foreign background/immigrant background than Allochtoons is also not very accurate, because of what I said counting only 1st and 2nd generation immigrants. There is clearly now also pretty sizeable 3rd generation of people with ancestral connection to Indonesia, Turkey, Morocco and even Suriname/but o.k this immigration wave was the last one.
German speaking countries use exactly this same categorization. Their Migrationshintergrund category is also ignoring 3rd, 4th generation.

Old 01-04-2017, 02:34 PM

Quote:
First, I don't believe in the new Valencian aid for inclusion, sounds like a Podemos' idiocy. No.

I don't pay much attention to such news because most are false. And I tell you one thing, and I own a restoration business -moorish work hard, harder than locals.

If I could, I would hire more, as I would hire blacks, but customers don't like them. Latins, even blacks or Indians, are very well accepted. I used to hire Andalusians, but rea "aids"..per, enchufes, taxes, blasted all that market.
It's not false, it appeared on the ressolution of the Generalitat Valenciana and from January 2017 it changed to that.

Before it was a welfare of just 360€ applicable for 3 years and just for Spanish nationals and nationals of the European Union. Kinda crazy huh...

Yes, lots of moroccans and africans near here work hard in the orange and tangerine fields. They work better and more than the locals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mibazn View Post
I know dutch numbers.
Allochtoons are 1st and 2nd generation. We were talking about foreign born.

And if you want to count people with foreign background/immigrant background than Allochtoons is also not very accurate, because of what I said counting only 1st and 2nd generation immigrants. There is clearly now also pretty sizeable 3rd generation of people with ancestral connection to Indonesia, Turkey, Morocco and even Suriname/but o.k this immigration wave was the last one.
German speaking countries use exactly this same categorization. Their Migrationshintergrund category is also ignoring 3rd, 4th generation.

Old 01-04-2017, 03:28 PM

749 posts, read 855,682 times
Not sure what all those posts about Spain Has to do with this thread's topic that is why Portugal has a low Muslim population.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seixal View Post
Not sure what all those posts about Spain Has to do with this thread's topic that is why Portugal has a low Muslim population.
In one thread from the climate forum about Marseille the people started talking about Florida. A bit of variation...

Old 01-05-2017, 05:08 AM

A resolution but not law, not implemented. If that was the case, Valencia would become the himeless capital of Spain.

Old 01-05-2017, 01:23 PM

Quote:
A resolution but not law, not implemented. If that was the case, Valencia would become the himeless capital of Spain.
Bro, actually in all of the Valencian Community (not just Valencia) there is the same thing for anyone who is a resident inside the Valencian Community, it has +25 years old and it's from Spain or the EU.

A social welfare of 385€/month per 36 months. You don't need to work or to have worked in the past to get this aid. This exists from many years ago. Official website: Renta Mínima Garantizada de Ciudadanía - Generalitat Valenciana. They also want to give this welfare to the persons which work at partial time and they earn less than the minimum wage (minimum wage counted for full time). I see this last thing ok.

Now they just want to improve this to 531€ per month, to remove the restrictions to all citizens with a legal Spanish residence card (not just spanish people and from the EU) and downgrade it to +18 year old persons. As you say, now it has to be applied. But Compromís is in coalition with PSOE and Podemos. They make more than 50% of the government. Even if the other parties oppose this, they can't stop it.

The Basque Region, Castille and León or Navarra for example already give this social welfare (look at the Jihad fighter from Syria which was earning nothing less than 875€ per month...) just for having 1 year of legal residence in the Basque Region. Sounds crazy huh? But it's how it is. In my country, Netherlands, at least in Rotterdam, there is a similar aid, 90% of applicants are immigrants, and it's even another aid for social homes/projects. And Rotterdam hasn't turned in the homeless capital. Neither Bilbao, the Basque Region, Navarra or CyL. Just some people know about this social welfare, many ignore it.

Old 01-06-2017, 05:21 AM

Renta Minima Garantizada is implemented in all Spain - 385€.
Comrpomis, Podemos, etc, can't implement that law, national law. In fact they asked for more, some 980€.
As to Jihad...All those news are fabricated.

Last edited by karstic; 01-06-2017 at 05:39 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe