Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2016, 11:35 AM

6,467 posts, read 8,194,055 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
Here's another stoning incident in Germany, from October.

Four-year-old boy beaten by migrant after 'kicking his football' | World | News | Daily Express

Boy the mainstream media loves to cover these stories up.
The Daily Express is pretty mainstream, even considering its political stance. The newspaper has more readers than The Times and The Guardian.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2016, 11:39 AM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,523,129 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mk18aPydAU

Well, they'll stone you when you're walkin' down the street...
Everybody must get stoned

Old 01-16-2016, 12:20 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,348,051 times
Typical C-D. The Jerusalem Post is a well-respected paper, but because it speaks the truth about what's happening in Germany, the "migrants are wonderful" crowd threatens the OP and seeks to censor the thread.

Reminds me of the Green Party in Germany, which actually blamed German women for the sexual assaults, or the Swedish Police, which admitted it hid the mass rapes by migrants for years. All to serve their open-border agenda and their EU masters.

Old 01-16-2016, 12:42 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,523,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Typical C-D. The Jerusalem Post is a well-respected paper, but because it speaks the truth about what's happening in Germany, the "migrants are wonderful" crowd threatens the OP and seeks to censor the thread.
It's rather suspicious that the original source isn't German and its claimed source (a German TV station) posters couldn't find anything on the subject. I remember a few other similar poorly sourced scare articles that turned out bogus.

Old 01-16-2016, 12:42 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,821,814 times
Quote:
If it's the truth, I guess that respectable sources, like BBC, YLE, Danmarks Radio, RAI and others would've picked it up. Or tabloids inclined to post scandals, like the Daily Fail. But nothing, complete radio silence. Don't you think it's incredibly odd?

The only source is the Jerusalem Post stating no link to an original source (which is in the guidelines for good journalism), and a youtube video from a white nationalist clearly with an agenda.

Old 01-16-2016, 12:54 PM

786 posts, read 811,870 times
The Daily Mail is about the best source of news that I know of. It's accessible, accurate, comprehensive, up-to-date and free-of-charge. And though I'll use it every day, I am wary of it too. I know more than a little of some things that it's reluctant to discuss. And that was confirmed when I had a chat with one of its staff-members. She admitted openly that they have (daily?) meetings at which it is decided on whether to portray a certain party in a good light or unfavourably &c. Even so, it's better for me than the politically-correct, too-clever-for-its-good BBC. And the Daily Mail is so popular in the U S A and so-much the preferred source of news for a large and increasing number of Americans that one certainly can't dismiss it just as a tabloid

Last edited by OldChina; 01-16-2016 at 01:42 PM..

Old 01-16-2016, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
If it's the truth, I guess that respectable sources, like BBC, YLE, Danmarks Radio, RAI and others would've picked it up. Or tabloids inclined to post scandals, like the Daily Fail. But nothing, complete radio silence. Don't you think it's incredibly odd?
No. Why would pro-open borders publications like the BBC post a lurid story about migrants stoning people? Even the Germany mass-sexual assaults were not accurately reported until two weeks afterwards. The Swedish mass-rapes were not reported for many years.

They would much rather post a sympathetic picture of a disheveled female migrant holding a child, rather than posting accurate info. The vast majority of people coming into Western Europe are young men, and not from Syria. Everyone knows this, but the press won't show pictures of the tens of thousands of young Moroccan men who have poured into Germany in the last 12 months.

Five years ago, if you heard Arabic in Germany, it would almost never be Maghrebi Arabic (I can't speak Arabic but can identify Maghrebi Arabic through my wife, who speaks it). I spent a month this Fall in Stuttgart and parts of Bavaria, and we heard Maghrebi Arabic everywhere. It was like we were in Marseille. Germany historically has had relatively few immigrants from the Maghreb, which is obviously nowhere near Syria.

And yesterday the Cologne police admitted that 40% of Moroccan immigrants to the city are arrested within one year of arrival. Sounds like a bright future for the Rhineland...

Old 01-16-2016, 01:13 PM

6,467 posts, read 8,194,055 times
Quote:
or the Swedish Police, which admitted it hid the mass rapes by migrants for years. All to serve their open-border agenda and their EU masters.
Serve their EU masters? Are you kidding me?

Old 01-16-2016, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmptrwlt View Post
Serve their EU masters? Are you kidding me?
Then why did the Swedish police lie about the sexual assaults for years? What was their motivation?

Old 01-16-2016, 01:16 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
You could always start more threads about hair color of Europeans and skin tone. You can never have too many threads about hair color.
These incessant bashing threads are making me nostalgic for the days of hair color threads.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe