Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2021, 12:51 PM

1,386 posts, read 1,001,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
im not sure what your point is. nobody is going to know someone elses exact cycle/steroids/dosages. you cant tell that by looking at someone. i certainly dont know the latest, im out of date at this point. i used to participate in forums where people talked openly about that stuff but that was probably 8+ years ago at this point. its not really complicated and not everyone with any muscle is going to be accused of juicing.
If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say Navyshow was referencing the post below. This guy seems to imply that he knows Jackman's stack/cycle...(I have no idea what 'mast' or 'winny' is...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeesterJ View Post
Hugh Jackman indeed put in a lot of work. That and additional androgens. Sorry for the people who believe in fairytales. If I had to guess, I would say he was on test + mast or test + winny.
--

Last edited by Bill790; 03-19-2021 at 02:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness