Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2013, 09:51 AM

632 posts, read 1,030,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbiggs View Post
Who is she?
I was talking about the plus sized model chick posted by M2RLK in the post I quoted in my post. I dont know her name, but she's one of the only plus-sized models who dont really appear grossly fat and she has a very pretty face.

Or, were you referring to the MMA gal in the batman gear that I posted?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2013, 09:58 AM

2,222 posts, read 3,601,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capablanca View Post
I was talking about the plus sized model chick posted by M2RLK in the post I quoted in my post. I dont know her name, but she's one of the only plus-sized models who dont really appear grossly fat and she has a very pretty face.

Or, were you referring to the MMA gal in the batman gear that I posted?
No, the plus model. And I dispute your claim about other plus models being "grossly fat" , as Robyn Lawley isn't fat ag all, justvery tall and survives on more than just lettuce and cocaine.

Old 03-14-2013, 10:01 AM

968 posts, read 1,138,381 times
Quote:
She's cute but I've seen other pics of her and shes FAT. That pic is heavily shopped to make her appear smaller than she is Other pics of her show her true size and she is BIG. If a girl is going to be BIG, I prefer it to be FIT BIG like this:

Or, just a regular non big, non-super fit chick who has normal sexy body like this.

I think these women have the "physical characteristics" that makes most men find them sexy.
Are you talking about Danica? She's like 5'-5' 1" she's not fat at all.

Old 03-14-2013, 10:03 AM

Quote:
No, the plus model. And I dispute your claim about other plus models being "grossly fat" , as Robyn Lawley isn't fat ag all, justvery tall and survives on more than just lettuce and cocaine.
It's funny "they" mostly call them "plus" size.

If "they" weren't all GAY managers...straight men call them hot!

Old 03-14-2013, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GINGERSNAP1963 View Post
That's not possible, she's built too perfectly womanly. No fair How in the world did she get blessed with such a tiny waist????
I disagree with you saying she is "built too perfectly".

THIS is a woman is is almost built perfectly:

I'll take a woman with these physical characteristics over the woman who you think is "built too perfectly".

Last edited by Administrator; 01-08-2014 at 04:53 PM.. Reason: deleted because of ads

Old 03-14-2013, 10:17 AM

Quote:
I disagree with you saying she is "built too perfectly".

THIS is a woman is is almost built perfectly:

I'll take a woman with these physical characteristics over the woman who you think is "built too perfectly".
Well, I can't argue with her^.

Old 03-14-2013, 10:17 AM

Quote:
I take that back then. I was just thinking about how I do not find the "physical characteristics" of overweight women attractive. Not all plus sized models are "gross".

Robyn Lawley is attractive. She's 6' 2", size 12 and according to wiki she's 180 pounds.

Robyn Lawley Becomes First Plus Size Ralph Lauren Model (VIDEO, PHOTOS)

Still, I prefer the "physical characteristics" of the women I posted over her though.

Old 03-14-2013, 10:22 AM

It's takes more then a pretty face for me though.....

I'm into the "whole" package deal....

Danica Patrick Fastest In Daytona Practice - YouTube

Rock my Wilson Combat CQB and burn rubber for me baby!!

Old 03-14-2013, 11:30 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
I take that back then. I was just thinking about how I do not find the "physical characteristics" of overweight women attractive. Not all plus sized models are "gross".

Robyn Lawley is attractive. She's 6' 2", size 12 and according to wiki she's 180 pounds.

Robyn Lawley Becomes First Plus Size Ralph Lauren Model (VIDEO, PHOTOS)

Still, I prefer the "physical characteristics" of the women I posted over her though.
Lawley is very nice, though I prefer thicker.

Thicker, such as that fine one in the red and the Batman babe with the nice guns. Just more examples of women I consider to be "my type."

Old 03-14-2013, 12:11 PM

519 posts, read 1,023,939 times
i like it when the lady folk have vaginas
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty