Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2013, 12:49 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,514,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerner View Post
i like it when the lady folk have vaginas

Snicker, snicker. Either you are not the least bit picky or you're desperate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2013, 01:02 PM

224 posts, read 376,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil P View Post
Another question: do you think that people are generally not attracted to physical characteristics which they themselves have? For instance, red heads with freckles are generally not attracted to other red heads with freckles.
I am tall and find I am attracted to tall women. It's the first thing I notice. Happily, my wife is 6 foot tall.

And as far as what I find sexy, body shape is way down the list. It's all in the way she looks at me.

Old 03-14-2013, 02:16 PM

968 posts, read 1,137,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Lawley is very nice, though I prefer thicker.

Thicker, such as that fine one in the red and the Batman babe with the nice guns. Just more examples of women I consider to be "my type."
Lady in red is all woman. The best part is many get that way by doing nothing.

Cap's girls live in a gym. I know the type.

Old 03-14-2013, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capablanca View Post
She's cute but I've seen other pics of her and shes FAT. That pic is heavily shopped to make her appear smaller than she is Other pics of her show her true size and she is BIG. If a girl is going to be BIG, I prefer it to be FIT BIG like this:

Or, just a regular non big, non-super fit chick who has normal sexy body like this.

I think these women have the "physical characteristics" that makes most men find them sexy.
Batgirl is way too pumped up.

I like Wonderwoman better.

Lynda Carter | Lynda Carter Picture #20178183 - 454 x 824 - FanPix.Net

She never gets old or ugly from the roids.......

Image Detail for - Lynda Carter - "Snowflower And The Secret Fan" Los Angeles Screening ...

Old 03-14-2013, 02:29 PM

61....almost 62 ^

Old 03-14-2013, 02:37 PM

Hair both color and ponytail with her eyes and facial features.

She never wears off.

Old 03-14-2013, 02:49 PM

632 posts, read 1,030,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2RLK45 View Post
LOL. So true about Lynda Carter. I see her a LOT in the local shopping/entertainment complex. Old enough to be my mom and still BEAUTIFUL!! Love her. Dont know about her singing, but will find out tonight.

Actually, Im going to see her tonight at the Catalina Club and will tell her you are a fan - Lynda Carter's Official Website. Complete information on tour dates, CD's, news, photos, listen to music clips, send fan mail.

Old 03-14-2013, 02:55 PM

Quote:
LOL. So true about Lynda Carter. I see her a LOT in the local shopping/entertainment complex. Old enough to be my mom and still BEAUTIFUL!! Love her. Dont know about her singing, but will find out tonight.

Actually, Im going to see her tonight at the Catalina Club and will tell her you are a fan - Lynda Carter's Official Website. Complete information on tour dates, CD's, news, photos, listen to music clips, send fan mail.
She's a "stone cold stunner" IMO..... Still is...

Old 03-14-2013, 07:06 PM

21 posts, read 75,659 times
Quote:
I disagree with you saying she is "built too perfectly".

THIS is a woman is is almost built perfectly:

I'll take a woman with these physical characteristics over the woman who you think is "built too perfectly".
Photoshopped pic

Old 03-14-2013, 08:12 PM

Santana ~ Black Magic Woman with sensational belly dancer - YouTube

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty