Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 02:00 AM

7,845 posts, read 20,814,775 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh1605 View Post
listen up here, parden my language, but im talking to all of you ****ing dumbass kids, men, women, and parents out there. you think banning the pit bull is a 100% good idea no matter if it was a puppy or a full grown dog? what about if some random person came and look your baby or your child away from you. see most of you people dont get the picture here. have you ever heard of other dogs biting and attacking humans and their owners? no, becuase the media doesnt show or even talk about it. the pit has such a bad rep Only becuase of the way it was raised. there are so many other dog bites and attacks out there besides the pit bull but no one seems to care or even get into any of them unless their pit. and i right? think about it for once. its kinda like how you raise your son. you beat on him while hes growing up whats he going to do? he gets involved with the wrong crowd or drugs? hows he gonna act. raising an animal is so simular to raising a child. its not the ****ing pit bull itself thats ****ing mean its the damn owners that neglect it and raise it wrong in harsh and bad ways. i mean you look at all the videos online or on the news about pit bull attacks. what tha **** would you do and how tha **** would you feel if you were brought into this world raise and beaten and neglected and tought only to fight by their masters. do you have any idea how hard that is on a ****ing dog?? have you ever looked into their eyes and wondered what he is thinking? maybe their crying inside needing the life they were never raised. lemme tell you. you raise a dog in that kind of environment its going to act violent and viscous becuase its only brought out to fight and never sees and good in its life, its always feared the most. its not tha ****ing breed people. ive been around so many pit bulls in my life and to tell you the truth I have Never in person seen a put bull attack any body or snap or, grawl in a violent way. you know just like ANY other dog out there, its how you raise it. raise it the right way, just like you raise your ****ing nerd ass child how to respect people, do his homework and obey everything you say. they turn out to be so opposite of what everyone has say about them. listen up omaha/all you pit bull haters out there. think about it, think about how youd feel and what you would do if some random person took something that shows so much love and affection tords you away. its horrible. i think we need to clean up the war on the streets and maybe these dogs wouldnt act so cruel if we brought in tha crimals behind bars. why try to ban pit bulls? we need to act more on gang violence and crime more than anything right now. what we need to do is ban tha guns out there. doesnt even cross my mind any day that a random dog is going to attack me especially a pit bull. i have more fear of someone robing me than i do with a dog attacking me. who gives a **** about a dumbass law against a dog, its rediculous maybe omaha and tha LAW enforcement should get off their asses and try to clean up tha streets for once instead of worrying about the least of whats bad. peace tha **** out
I would be more in favor of banning unreadable posts...try using punctuation, capitalization, and maybe some spacing between sentences and/or paragraphs. More people will read your posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2009, 12:50 PM

2,716 posts, read 6,897,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaconJ View Post
I would be more in favor of banning unreadable posts...try using punctuation, capitalization, and maybe some spacing between sentences and/or paragraphs. More people will read your posts.
Lol, yeah no kidding. I would be interested to see just have many tears fell on his little keyboard while he typed that...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.