Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2015, 03:36 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,097,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
There is only one reform:

Men Going Their Own Way

Get a vasectomy and remove yourself from having to play the game guys.

MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way
Some "pearls of wisdom" from that site:

Schopenhauer On Women | MGTOW
"It is because women’s reasoning powers are weaker that they show more sympathy for the unfortunate than men, and consequently take a kindlier interest in them. On the other hand, women are inferior to men in matters of justice, honesty, and conscientiousness. Again, because their reasoning faculty is weak, things clearly visible and real, and belonging to the present, exercise a power over them which is rarely counteracted by abstract thoughts, fixed maxims, or firm resolutions, in general, by regard for the past and future or by consideration for what is absent and remote."
You MRAs just eat this stuff up.

"Women are Psycho!"

"[Women] haven't achieved anything because they're lazy."

These guys are true prizes!

Old 07-28-2015, 03:47 PM

8,911 posts, read 5,408,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvira310 View Post

These guys are true prizes!
I have encouraged them to stay as far away from women (whom they have nothing positive to say about) as they can. Here's to hoping they listen and put their thoughts into action.

Old 07-28-2015, 03:47 PM

37,793 posts, read 46,303,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadic_Cajun View Post
So, because I do not think like you do and question the law and equality, you diagnose me as "illogical"? What information have you gathered on my personal situation to make these accusations? .... crickets
Crickets? LOL. The more you post, the clearer the picture you have painted for everyone. Obtuse, on steroids.

Old 07-28-2015, 03:58 PM

102,346 posts, read 108,621,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOON2BNSURPRISE View Post

Where men seem to think that they are getting the shaft is when they do not have custody, do not want custody, and end up paying a lot of money to support the child.
In which case, they either should have kept their genitals to themselves, or taken more precautions. It's a child, guys. A human life! YOUR child! As soon as that little DNA bundle is born, it's not about you anymore. It's about giving the child a fair shake at life, a chance to have a productive and stable life.

Why do some men dispense their sperm as if they were ATM's, but when it comes time to feed, clothe, house and educate the product of that sperm, the bank is closed?

Old 07-28-2015, 04:14 PM

1,134 posts, read 1,129,948 times
Quote:
Why is it that women have 2 choices when it comes to pregnancy and men only get 1?

No wonder so many men whack their (ex) wife and kids!
You had a choice the minute you decided to have sex with her. You decided not to wear a condom. Any man that doesn't want kids should be wearing a condom every single time he has sex regardless of what the woman says. That's on you. You could also get snipped if you never want kids.

I'm assuming your parents are still married. If they're not I guess you should be thanking someone that your father doesn't have the warped mind that you exhibit.

Old 07-28-2015, 04:16 PM

10 posts, read 8,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
In which case, they either should have kept their genitals to themselves, or taken more precautions.
And if the woman didn't use a diaphragm correctly? Or forgot to take birth control? Or propositioned the guy because she was drunk? Or treated him badly enough to make him leave after they conceived?

Almost every woman here wants the man to go to jail if he doesn't give up most of his income to keep the woman & baby in luxury. You don't care about accountability, or if she never works and goes to the salon all day, or if her family is wealthy, or if he's poor.

Nope, its all his responsibility and his fault. The woman can legally kill the fetus, give the baby away, or keep it. The man has no options and no say, he's now the legal slave of a woman he may have known for 1 hour.

I can hear Ruth's angry voice, "well he should have thought of that before being with her." Ruth doesn't care if he treated her well, it was her idea, and he brought the condom. He's needs to pay for the rest of his life, even if she only had the kid to get a free ride and mistreats it all the time.

You American princesses are the reason I don't date. If I get rich, I'll sleep with Mexican hookers. They're probably much better company.

Old 07-28-2015, 04:26 PM

179 posts, read 150,448 times
I didn't read entire thread, but men have a choice to wrap it. If you don't want to be an ATM, don't make the deposit.

Old 07-28-2015, 04:29 PM

102,346 posts, read 108,621,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicCircuits View Post
And if the woman didn't use a diaphragm correctly? Or forgot to take birth control? Or propositioned the guy because she was drunk? Or treated him badly enough to make him leave after they conceived?

Almost every woman here wants the man to go to jail if he doesn't give up most of his income to keep the woman & baby in luxury. You don't care about accountability, or if she never works and goes to the salon all day, or if her family is wealthy, or if he's poor.

Nope, its all his responsibility and his fault. The woman can legally kill the fetus, give the baby away, or keep it. The man has no options and no say, he's now the legal slave of a woman he may have known for 1 hour.

I can hear Ruth's angry voice, "well he should have thought of that before being with her." Ruth doesn't care if he treated her well, it was her idea, and he brought the condom. He's needs to pay for the rest of his life, even if she only had the kid to get a free ride and mistreats it all the time.

You American princesses are the reason I don't date. If I get rich, I'll sleep with Mexican hookers. They're probably much better company.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noslrac;
men have a choice to wrap it. If you don't want to be an ATM, don't make the deposit.
. Diaphgrams aren't that reliable. Neither are oral contraceptives, for that matter. IUD's are the most reliable. And why would a guy not use his own contraception if he's agreeing to sex with a stranger who propositioned him because she was drunk? That's just asking for problems (including a potential rape accusation). "Don't do the crime if you don't want to do the time" means acting responsibly. Both parties have to do that, since it takes two to tango. If he got propositioned and accepted, he made a choice to not keep his genitals to himself. Nobody held a gun to his head, did they?

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 07-28-2015 at 04:41 PM..

Old 07-28-2015, 04:40 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,859,523 times
I am in middle of issue.
People should discuss birth control before they get busy.
Shame on women who don't use the money on their kids and men who don't pay.
There are two solutions to the problem Men should give up their rights if they don't want the child and there should be ebt like card for child support.

Old 07-28-2015, 07:25 PM

88,932 posts, read 85,461,719 times
Quote:
It depends on the zip code and jobs each have. If the great Joe Arpaio can feed prisoners for .77 cents per day, then a strict budget can definitely be imposed on support recipients.
Support recipients=children. Yes, let's limit their support to .77 a day. Are you Mr. Bumble?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates