Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2018, 10:18 PM

2,014 posts, read 1,649,540 times

Advertisements

I only met one guy like this.like me he is in his 50's , he bought a 70's style phone from me once and kept it in his office, when I asked why doesnt he take it home? he said with terror in his voice that his wife would not approve.I met him many months later at an outdoor flea market and there he was like a scared little kid holding his wifes hand always being careful to stay a half step behind her, I would say its not a husband/wife relationship, its more like clingy son overbearing mother relationship.He is at her beck and call 24 hours a day,personally I dont think he even goes to the bathroom without her permission.He did say to me once that he had a very bad relationship with his father who was an ex-marine and was very very strict.

Old 01-30-2018, 11:28 PM

19 posts, read 16,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post

What's your take on this "mystery"?

It's been said, true love is wanting the other to be as happy as possible, and?
I worked in sales for 3 decades or so. I used to totally disregard what the man wanted as I knew taking his wishes seriously was a waste of time. Seems some men will sign any contract that gets them the cookie, even though most married men are starving for cookies by the end of the first year.

Men have allowed this and many of these men are the products of a heavy handed female brainwashing from a young age. Women, generally, don't prepare their sons for the reality of female nature. Men grow up willing to pay for something the other person likes even more than they do. Fortunately my father was not one of those men;and despite the women in my household's best efforts, it eventually sank in to me that I wasn't going to live the life of a simp. Instead, I profited off of SIMPS. It wasn't all that intentional, but it happened that way.

I married into a wealthy family. The wifey tried to keep me down on the farm and reliant on her. i realized I wasn't going to like the person I was going to be in 10 or 20 years, so I ended it. She and her influential family made it so difficult for me to get work prospects, I had to move over 1k miles away from my son. I have a self directed life now and no children to speak of. She was the one who wanted the child. So, after falling in love w/ him, she used him to control me or tried. I then had to make a choice for the man in the mirror. Problem never really goes away. Now that I'm retired, I'm still surrounded by sheep and SIMPs. They are as annoying to be around as their wives. It's like being around the wife by proxy; and probably more annoying because of all that I've seen in 3 decades of selling. Pretty much 90% of the dollars spent in this country are at the behest of females. 90% of what is considered socially acceptable to a tribe is influenced by the female. In these regards, I guess I'll never fit in or be accepted.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates