Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 06:11 PM

1,777 posts, read 4,859,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogdad View Post
CAUTION: THIS VIDEO MAY CAUSE YOU TO FEEL BAD ABOUT YOUR VICTIM STATUS. BEWARE

YouTube - Ephren Taylor City Capital CEO on CNBC's Big Idea

Now you all know they only hired da brotha so when the bank be failin they can be blaimin it on his poor rentacenta credit. Yo.

Seriously. Black people have MORE upward mobility in the workplace than anyone, thanks to AA, which is just a racist way to keep white people down.

Old 05-25-2010, 06:45 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times
Its amazing how so many whites are smug in their arrogance and feel so relaxed with their perceptions of the inferiority of blacks.....as the white created world that have grown to love crumbles.

I think you all should spend less time trying to feel better about yourself, by putting blacks down, and figure why the nation you have ran for so long....is running into the ground (whites did it...not Obama). Not only here....Europe is going down the tubes also. You will be playing second fiddle to Asia and Asians pretty soon.....while you comfort yourselves feeling that you are so much better than blacks. Maybe if you realize that whites are now inferior to Asians you will see you are not a superior as you think. This nation is going to crash and there are going to be a whole heck of a lot of suffering white folks. Do you think that when this happens that white folks won't be placing blame? Do you think that there will not be a rise in white murders and suicide and crime? Do you think that there will not be radical malitia groups acting essentially like gangs? Do you think whites will not be making excuses for their condition? Do you think that white folks will not be looking for the gubment for assitance in those times? Do you think whites will pull themselves up by their bootstraps? Do you think whites will apply all that BS they were telling blacks....or throw it out the window when the shoe is on the other foot? Do you think they will be talkng about how opportunity, wealth and a good living is available to anyone who is not lazy and personally irresponsible?

I never wanted there to be a black president during these times.....because when this nation crashes and white folks start suffering real bad....they are going to blame it on the black guy. Blacks folks do not get to run stuff until its starts going down hill usually....then when it goes down hill they say that black leadership did it. That is what happened when blacks became mayors of many cities. When Detroit got is black mayor....he got blamed by whites for the decline of the city when in fact the decline had been well underway from the leadership of Cavenaugh. So when Obama was elected....I pretty much knew that it meant that things were unrecoverable. People will forget history of what lead up to the moment of collapse....and just blame who ever is in office at the time....as if time began when Obama took office.

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 05-25-2010 at 07:09 PM..

Old 05-25-2010, 06:54 PM

You, IS, are a true *******!!!

Who here has put blacks down? Show ONE example, please. That is a very simple request, which no person of any common sense should balk at, especially if they made all the false claims that you make, without ANY evidence. You are a cry baby looking for attention. You want us to feel guilty because you are too darned ignorant and lazy to do anything about your own "black condition" which is YOU, conditioning yourself to be a racist, lazy pig who demands whites take action FOR YOU, when you won't take it for yourself.

The day you and the rest of the whiners can pick up your skirts and grab your balls and get down to work, is the day blacks as a people will prosper and pull themselves out of their moral and racial grave. A grave that is self-dug, and self filled. You fill the grave with your self-pity and wallowing in the past. When you should be filling that grave with PAST self-hatred, and PAST acts of criminal humanity against blacks as a race. Instead you will keep digging and keep filling until someone else steps up to give you a hand up and out of the pit of despair. But have no worry, because it will likely be a white man that helps you, and he can feed you some of that stinkin jim crow you love so much.

JBMallory-signing off this waste of a thread, and any more that IS partakes in.

Old 05-25-2010, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBMallory View Post
You, IS, are a true *******!!!

Who here has put blacks down? Show ONE example, please. That is a very simple request, which no person of any common sense should balk at, especially if they made all the false claims that you make, without ANY evidence. You are a cry baby looking for attention. You want us to feel guilty because you are too darned ignorant and lazy to do anything about your own "black condition" which is YOU, conditioning yourself to be a racist, lazy pig who demands whites take action FOR YOU, when you won't take it for yourself.

The day you and the rest of the whiners can pick up your skirts and grab your balls and get down to work, is the day blacks as a people will prosper and pull themselves out of their moral and racial grave. A grave that is self-dug, and self filled. You fill the grave with your self-pity and wallowing in the past. When you should be filling that grave with PAST self-hatred, and PAST acts of criminal humanity against blacks as a race. Instead you will keep digging and keep filling until someone else steps up to give you a hand up and out of the pit of despair. But have no worry, because it will likely be a white man that helps you, and he can feed you some of that stinkin jim crow you love so much.

Don't let the door hit you. Still worried about what black folks need to do while this nation is going down the tubes from what white folks have done.

Old 05-25-2010, 07:09 PM

As always, you can't answer anything pointed and exact. With nothing to dance around, you resort to your same old same old tactics of pedantic blabber. Don't these one-sided debates get old? You, not presenting any facts, or even supported opinions, against all the people who can't understand why you have nothing better to do than lie, instead of actually helping "your people" ?

Peace, my brother, and may you some day realize that blacks are blacks biggest enemy.

Old 05-25-2010, 07:10 PM

2,605 posts, read 4,693,382 times
Quote:
Same here. And I did NOT vote for Obama.

Old 05-25-2010, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoExcuses View Post
I think it was answered many times over, and here's mine:
The definition of insanity, in my line of work is "doing the same thing repeatedly while expecting different results"

that fits the bill, but some people can't take responsibility

Old 05-25-2010, 07:14 PM

Quote:
As always, you can't answer anything pointed and exact. With nothing to dance around, you resort to your same old same old tactics of pedantic blabber. Don't these one-sided debates get old? You, not presenting any facts, or even supported opinions, against all the people who can't understand why you have nothing better to do than lie, instead of actually helping "your people" ?

Peace, my brother, and may you some day realize that blacks are blacks biggest enemy.
Yep...and this nation is going down the tubes because whites are whites own worst enemy as well. Maybe you can go find some other peoples land to steal and peolpe to enslave to pull yourself out of this mess you created like the mess you created in Europe that sent you all to "New Worlds" looking for a better life through the seesaw economics of lifting yourselves up by putting others down! I am sure that it is in the planning stages as I write this. Yep...go ahead and ignore your own history of how you are not only your own worst enemy....but the worst enemy of many others.

Old 05-25-2010, 09:02 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,678,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinynot View Post
Of course, I agree that no one has a corner on the market. Iraq (Arabic) and Iran (Persian) share Islam, but have different cultural and ethnic heritage their hate mongering goes back to Hammurabi. Again, history plays a factor.
Doesn't everyone have to intentionally decide which culture they want to embrace? People are Successful or Not Successful in all walks of life.
EXACTLY! That is my point precisely.

Old 05-25-2010, 09:07 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,678,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Its amazing how so many whites are smug in their arrogance and feel so relaxed with their perceptions of the inferiority of blacks.....
This is a lie.

as the white created world that have grown to love crumbles.
This is a lie.

I think you all should spend less time trying to feel better about yourself, by putting blacks down, and figure why the nation you have ran for so long....is running into the ground (whites did it...not Obama).
This is a lie.

Not only here....Europe is going down the tubes also. You will be playing second fiddle to Asia and Asians pretty soon.....while you comfort yourselves feeling that you are so much better than blacks.
This is a lie.

Maybe if you realize that whites are now inferior to Asians you will see you are not a superior as you think.
This is a lie.

This nation is going to crash and there are going to be a whole heck of a lot of suffering white folks.
This is a lie.

Do you think that when this happens that white folks won't be placing blame?
This is a lie.

Do you think that there will not be a rise in white murders and suicide and crime?
This is a lie.

Do you think that there will not be radical malitia groups acting essentially like gangs?
This is a lie.

Do you think whites will not be making excuses for their condition? Do you think that white folks will not be looking for the gubment for assitance in those times?
This is a lie.

Do you think whites will pull themselves up by their bootstraps? Do you think whites will apply all that BS they were telling blacks....or throw it out the window when the shoe is on the other foot?
This is a lie.

Do you think they will be talkng about how opportunity, wealth and a good living is available to anyone who is not lazy and personally irresponsible?
This is a lie.

I never wanted there to be a black president during these times.....because when this nation crashes and white folks start suffering real bad....they are going to blame it on the black guy.
This is a lie.

Blacks folks do not get to run stuff until its starts going down hill usually....then when it goes down hill they say that black leadership did it.
This is a lie.

That is what happened when blacks became mayors of many cities.
This is a lie.

When Detroit got is black mayor....he got blamed by whites for the decline of the city when in fact the decline had been well underway from the leadership of Cavenaugh.
This is a lie.

So when Obama was elected....I pretty much knew that it meant that things were unrecoverable.
This is a lie.

People will forget history of what lead up to the moment of collapse....and just blame who ever is in office at the time....as if time began when Obama took office.
This is a lie.
Did I miss anything?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates