Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2020, 12:28 PM

461 posts, read 984,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vistatiger View Post
Speaking of breakfast Wendy's launching breakfast soon with items like Honey Butter Chicken Biscuits and Frosty-ccino's. lol
Had it this morning. Biscuits are sad (but expected). The honey butter tastes amazing, but smells awful. The maple bacon chicken croissant was great, as was the breakfast baconator. The morning potatoes are possibly my favorite thing besides the Frosty Chino. Thank goodness they will offer that all day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2020, 12:44 PM

446 posts, read 414,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanigan911 View Post
Had it this morning. Biscuits are sad (but expected). The honey butter tastes amazing, but smells awful. The maple bacon chicken croissant was great, as was the breakfast baconator. The morning potatoes are possibly my favorite thing besides the Frosty Chino. Thank goodness they will offer that all day.
You had all that at Wendy's this morning? Hope the will is written...

Old 02-20-2020, 01:14 PM

4,600 posts, read 6,007,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanigan911 View Post

Imagined they would be closer to McD's. I kind of prefer the dryer biscuits at McD's and CFA than the Bo's and Hardees ones that leave a film in the roof of my mouth from all the butter and grease.

Wendy's tried Breakfast in the 80's . Excellent omelettes and breakfast potatoes. Problem is it took to long to prepare the omelettes to order. Looks like they are trying items now that are faster to prepare.

Old 02-20-2020, 01:21 PM

461 posts, read 984,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWP69 View Post
You had all that at Wendy's this morning? Hope the will is written...

2 different meals, just sampled each other's sandwiches.

Old 02-20-2020, 01:56 PM

51 posts, read 35,890 times
Anyone know a place around the Mauldin/Simpsonville area that makes a good Cheesesteak/Philly sub besides Publix or Jersey Mikes type locations? Thanks.

Old 02-20-2020, 01:58 PM

56 posts, read 57,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistatiger View Post
Imagined they would be closer to McD's. I kind of prefer the dryer biscuits at McD's and CFA than the Bo's and Hardees ones that leave a film in the roof of my mouth from all the butter and grease.

Wendy's tried Breakfast in the 80's . Excellent omelettes and breakfast potatoes. Problem is it took to long to prepare the omelettes to order. Looks like they are trying items now that are faster to prepare.
You know, I do also. The biscuits at Hardee's are greasy and the ones at Bojangles have been inconsistent on quality. The last time I was in the Hardee's in Mauldin the young lady at the register was sullen and acted like she would rather be some whare else. Plus another worker was asleep at a table and there were scraps of food on the floor. The last couple of visits to Bojangles the biscuits fell apart because they were paper thin. McD's biscuits are usually fluffy and less greasy.

Old 02-20-2020, 02:40 PM

1,844 posts, read 2,761,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise25 View Post
Anyone know a place around the Mauldin/Simpsonville area that makes a good Cheesesteak/Philly sub besides Publix or Jersey Mikes type locations? Thanks.
Haven't tried this yet and it's not in Mauldin/Simpsonville, but Mike’s Philly Cheesesteak and Roast Pork just opened in downtown Gather Gvl.

Old 02-20-2020, 03:17 PM

5,671 posts, read 5,868,959 times
Just noticed a new place on main street in Fountain Inn - Tacos and Blah, Blah, Blah.

Old 02-21-2020, 06:01 AM

1,002 posts, read 1,048,899 times
Quote:
Pete’s in Simpsonville

Old 02-21-2020, 06:51 AM

2,781 posts, read 3,289,409 times
Quote:
Inky's in Easley is pretty good. They use rolls from Philly and the owners are from Philadelphia. They make really good Hoagies as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area