Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2010, 09:18 PM

3,430 posts, read 4,335,648 times

Advertisements

Lets just go out in the woods and point my gun at an animal and kill it just for fun!!!!Sign me up for hunting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2010, 04:02 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalan View Post
Lets just go out in the woods and point my gun at an animal and kill it just for fun!!!!Sign me up for hunting
Next time I'm in Saskatchewan on a moose/bear hunt I'll give you call. LOL

Old 08-21-2010, 07:11 AM

12,083 posts, read 38,849,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogdad View Post
Forget the anti-hunting Idiot who would just make a bunch of noise and be stupid (and has no clue about what hunting really is), take me instead! Those are nice animals you took.

Old 08-21-2010, 08:51 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times
Bulldog, I'ld like to go Great pics. I hope that bear was on land as flat as i can see in the pic.

i took one once up in my Mt's., up high and it rolled from tree to tree getting every tree in line to get it out. A lot of real hard work. It was like 375 lbs of jello in a baggie. i would roll it 4 feet, fight to steer it and loose big time. Pry it off that tree and it rolled into the next one down hill, and i had to start over again. ugg.....

I let another go, the pond water was a tad cold, and it was tearing into a beaver house. I was apx 25 yards away leaning on a black cherry tree. I watched a while though. The bear grabbed one stick that was secured well and fresh enough to not just break. The bear lost controll of that stick and fell backwards into the water. Then it resumed the place it had been tried some more, looked over my way and seemingly knowing then I was there, and flipped me the Royal Bird. I began laughing out loud and that cut it. Off he went at a high rate of speed swimming, up over the beaver dam and gone... poof.

I agree the anti's would be more than useless. It would be best if they never left the road side when they go touring in the stix.

Old 08-21-2010, 10:53 AM

3,430 posts, read 4,335,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogdad View Post

You and the dead animals look super thanks for sharingI hope you and your conscience have a nice day.

Last edited by KylieEve; 08-21-2010 at 11:25 AM..

Old 08-21-2010, 11:31 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
Quote:
You and the dead animals look super thanks for sharingI hope you and your conscience have a nice day.
Your welcome.

Old 08-21-2010, 12:26 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
I'm sure him and his family had a GREAT time eating that meat.....

Old 08-21-2010, 02:56 PM

10,261 posts, read 21,748,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I'm sure him and his family had a GREAT time eating that meat.....

IF Bulldog is from California and IF he traveled to Saskatchewan to get the moose I doubt he did it for the meat but for the enjoyment of the hunt and the kill. Which is OK with me; how this fella is wired is his affair.

Interesting though that he describes himself as a psycho. Odd.

Old 08-21-2010, 06:41 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishtom29 View Post
IF Bulldog is from California and IF he traveled to Saskatchewan to get the moose I doubt he did it for the meat but for the enjoyment of the hunt and the kill. Which is OK with me; how this fella is wired is his affair.

Interesting though that he describes himself as a psycho. Odd.
What you think is irrelevant...nobody knows why he done what he done....only him....This is the problem with the world tight now...

Who cares where a person is from....If he can travel to Saskatchewan, good for him...if he must fly somewhere to get the meat he wants...I'm sure it is cheaper than to buy it locally....since it is imported...

Last time I checked Moose are not in California...They may be starting to be introduced into California, wait.....yep confirmed....

some images of the rare california moose - trail talk - TheBackpacker.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation > Guns and Hunting