Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2021, 07:24 PM

2,378 posts, read 1,316,128 times

Advertisements

It has become apparent this forum is ruled by Marxist idiots. Living in Hawaii resembles nothing of this forum. Are any of you Marxists actual residents here? Do any of you white elitists actually emerge yourself’s in the Hawaiian culture? How many of you live in say Nanawale? Yeah, you live in the white places. Good for you!!! Tullmutte who lives in the most whitest and most expensive of places has a say here. He is the worst hypocrite of them all. You droobs have been played by him for years. I’m just a regular guy. I’m a retired cop who spent 20 years protecting you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2021, 10:14 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,834,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyfinestbxtf View Post
Can you provide a source for that? It is quite scary you are an educator. Seriously!
I watched Trump suggest this at a press conference and it played over and over on the news. If I took the time right now to locate and post the video clips you would simply pretend they are fake news.

If it's "quite scary" that I'm an educator, chew on this: I've also been Teacher of the Year twice, and Teacher of the Month, repeatedly. I'm also a (moderate) Republican and people like you give the rest of us a bad name!

You have demonstrated repeated dishonesty throughout your posting history here and resort to name-calling whenever you get caught in your lies.

Were you ever actually a cop?

Did you ever live in Hawaii? I'm not convinced.

Old 06-26-2021, 10:35 PM

344 posts, read 251,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
I watched Trump suggest this at a press conference and it played over and over on the news. If I took the time right now to locate and post the video clips you would simply pretend they are fake news.

If it's "quite scary" that I'm an educator, chew on this: I've also been Teacher of the Year twice, and Teacher of the Month, repeatedly. I'm also a (moderate) Republican and people like you give the rest of us a bad name!

You have demonstrated repeated dishonesty throughout your posting history here and resort to name-calling whenever you get caught in your lies.

NYF having the power of law enforcement is infinitely more scary than anyone being a teacher.

A moderare Republican seems a pretty scarce unicorn these days. It seems most of the party has been taken over by the likes of our friend here. I fear for the future of our country, and hope more moderate Republicans make their voices heard.

Old 06-26-2021, 10:45 PM

Quote:
It has become apparent this forum is ruled by Marxist idiots. Living in Hawaii resembles nothing of this forum. Are any of you Marxists actual residents here? Do any of you white elitists actually emerge yourself’s in the Hawaiian culture? How many of you live in say Nanawale? Yeah, you live in the white places. Good for you!!! Tullmutte who lives in the most whitest and most expensive of places has a say here. He is the worst hypocrite of them all. You droobs have been played by him for years. I’m just a regular guy. I’m a retired cop who spent 20 years protecting you.
This must be a new name-calling record for you, regular guy.

Old 06-26-2021, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohalaTransplant View Post
NYF having the power of law enforcement is infinitely more scary than anyone being a teacher.

A moderare Republican seems a pretty scarce unicorn these days. It seems most of the party has been taken over by the likes of our friend here. I fear for the future of our country, and hope more moderate Republicans make their voices heard.
Both parties have swung to the extreme position.

To be honest, since Trump was elected I've planned to change my registration to Independent, but I'm on Hawaii Time now. Someday!

Old 06-26-2021, 10:52 PM

344 posts, read 251,223 times
Quote:
Both parties have swung to the extreme position.

To be honest, since Trump was elected I've planned to change my registration to Independent, but I'm on Hawaii Time now. Someday!
Absolutely agree about the extremes in both parties.

Old 06-26-2021, 11:04 PM

Quote:
This "white elitist" is sitting here next to his 2 hanai Hawaiian grandsons as he types.

Last weekend, I was an honored guest at a 4-day-long Hawaiian family luau celebrating Father's Day.

How about you Mr. Hawaiian?

Old 06-27-2021, 02:43 AM

451 posts, read 412,463 times
Quote:
How much you had to drink tonight at the VFW tonight?
Hey, Tulemutt. You Marxist idiot, I have my VA healthcare card in my wallet. Do you think it will get me entry into
the Honolulu VFW?

Last edited by Rain Monkey; 06-27-2021 at 03:17 AM..

Old 06-27-2021, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohalaTransplant View Post

Law enforcement has no influence on the minds of easily influenced children. Our powers are confined to enforcing the law and I retired in good standing. Not one force complaint or abuse of power has ever been filed against me and I have been involved in thousands of arrests and encounters with the public through my 20 years in the Bronx. You would never get through a background investigation, psychological, and polygraph.

I’m a Constitutionalist. I believe in Americanism and our Constitution. I believe our Founders set up the greatest nation to have ever existed. You do not know what you are talking about! What you should be fearful of is your party, the party of slavery, segregation, racism, Jim Crow, and the KKK. Your party has moved from its dark past only to have been taken over by Marxists and anti-Semites. Your party again is pushing a segregation and racist agenda through Critical Race Theory and are doing it in our public schools.

Last edited by Nyfinestbxtf; 06-27-2021 at 07:17 AM..

Old 06-27-2021, 07:21 AM

Quote:

Trump never told anyone to inject bleach. Again, please provide evidence of Trump telling people to inject bleach? You’re a liar.

Glad that you’re a moderate Republican. I’m a constitutional conservative. RINO’s like you give conservatism a bad name. You probably support losers like Flake and Romney.

Teacher of the year? Prove it!

Calling someone a Marxist is not name calling. If you’re a Marxist, your are by default an idiot.

Last edited by Nyfinestbxtf; 06-27-2021 at 07:37 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii