Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2021, 07:42 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,827,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Monkey View Post
Was this it?
Yup, that's the one!

Dude keeps proving how disingenuous he is.
While pretending to be a Christian. AHaHaHaHa!!!

Last edited by Futuremauian; 06-28-2021 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: Added a line
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2021, 09:01 PM

2,378 posts, read 1,314,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
Perhaps it was an angry email? Either way you know exactly what I'm referring to.
Now that I think about it, I believe you called it a "scathing email".
If I take the time to find it, you will simply ignore my proof like you do every time I prove you wrong because you lack integrity.

Remember when you posted that your wife was sitting home, picking weeds all day? I suggested a retail job while she waited.
You reacted as if I had called her an obscene name, throwing insults at me and making it clear that a retail job is beneath her.

I thought "what a weird dude you are."! I'm not too good for retail, and you work in retail.
It was at that point that I began to suspect that you are bi-polar, or worse.

Here we are from 9/16/20 Your post: She can go right back to the private sector if she chooses and it doesn’t have to be retail. What a condescending remark.
Considering I have passed two psychological exams and psychological interviews for employment with law enforcement, completed and passed two thorough back ground investigations, I’m confident that I have a sound mind.

It is your sanity that is in question with your manic obsession with my story sifting through past posts several years old like a mental patient. Quack! Scary they allow you in a classroom.

You are condescending and rude and you don’t even realize it. In context, your comments have been rude and condescending especially when you concluded there was something with my wife rather than the possibility of another reason like covid. I’ve come across many people like you and I pity those like you. I get it, being a jerk makes you feel good. I wouldn’t doubt this gives you psychological satisfaction at another’s misfortune. You did seem quite gleeful about our misfortune and cemented that reality by suggesting she may not of been hired because of her political leaning. Regardless of my wife’s political leanings, she keeps them to herself. She’s an educator, not an indoctrinator. So I’m not sure how her political leaning would have any bearing on her being hired? Please explain how being a conservative disqualifies a person to be an educator?

Yup, she wrote an email, not a letter. She emailed the DOE in her dissatisfaction with schools hiring uncertified teachers over highly qualified teachers. There is an entire thread on the dysfunction of the public school system in Hawaii. Maybe she is blacklisted now. It doesn’t matter does it? They are the ones struggling to find teachers. It’s their loss, not hers.

Old 06-28-2021, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyfinestbxtf View Post
You might not be a Marxist, but you’re rude and condescending. You automatically came to the most rude of conclusions why my wife wasn’t offered a teaching position with having no evidence in coming to that conclusion. In my neck of the woods, we call that person an azzhole.
What "rude conclusions" did I reach? I offered you a number of possible explanations yet you discarded each and every one of them with responses like: "LOL, that didn't happen" when you had no possible way of knowing whether it did or not.

Examples:

1. I said maybe she was being followed by a bad report when you admitted that she had disagreements with her former principal. "Nope, didn't happen". How do you know?
2. I said an Administrator may have contacted her former employer and added that I KNEW mine was contacted. "Nope, didn't happen". How do you know?
3. I asked if she could be interviewing poorly, either unintentionally, or deliberately to go home to the mainland. "Nope, didn't happen". How do you know?
4. I stated that she may have been placed on a "do not call" list after her "scathing" email. "Nope, didn't happen". How do you know?
5. I asked if the District could have looked at her Social Media posts. At first you agreed that this might be the reason, then went back to "Nope, didn't happen". How do you know?

These are some examples I can think of off the top of my head and there were many more. For some reason you viewed each of them as a personal attack on your wife. Why?

In your mind you were then justified in calling me names like "tool". (LOL, I had to look that in up an urban dictionary.) In the attached post I'm an "azzhole"?
Quote ANY ONE of my posts where I insulted your wife. Nope, didn't happen!

Grow up, and stop presenting your screwy opinions as "facts"! No one here believes you!

Old 06-28-2021, 09:07 PM

Quote:
This was disproven ages ago yet you continue to repeat it to justify lies.

Check Snopes. (Marxist, right?)
Snopes? No serious person cites snopes as a fact-checker.

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/fo...covid-19-death

Old 06-28-2021, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Considering I have passed two psychological exams and psychological interviews for employment with law enforcement, completed and passed two thorough back ground investigations, I’m confident that I have a sound mind.

I'm sure Derek Chauvin did too.

It is your sanity that is in question with your manic obsession with my story sifting through past posts several years old like a mental patient. Quack! Scary they allow you in a classroom.

Sucks when a paper trail exposes your lies, huh?

You are condescending and rude and you don’t even realize it.

But your constant name-calling isn't?

Yup, she wrote an email, not a letter.
Yet you pretended to have no idea what I was referring to.

Old 06-28-2021, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Snopes? No serious person cites snopes as a fact-checker.

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/fo...covid-19-death
From your own citation:
Two days after a FOX 35 investigation, health officials confirm that a motorcycle death that was initially counted among COVID-19 fatalities has been removed from the state's data.

Two days after it was first reported, the error was fixed yet you continue to quote it as a fact.

Old 06-28-2021, 09:27 PM

Quote:
From your own citation:
Two days after a FOX 35 investigation, health officials confirm that a motorcycle death that was initially counted among COVID-19 fatalities has been removed from the state's data.

Two days after it was first reported, the error was fixed yet you continue to quote it as a fact.
It was reported as a covid death, no? How does that even happen? Talk about being disingenuous.

Old 06-28-2021, 09:35 PM

Quote:
It was reported as a covid death, no? How does that even happen? Talk about being disingenuous.
Clearly it was ONE mistake yet you keep using it to imply that the 600,000 Covid-19 deaths are therefore suspect.

Old 06-28-2021, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Yet you pretended to have no idea what I was referring to.
Why would I hide from a post that I posted knowing that it could easily be looked up. You’re looking for cheap shots. You said letter. She never sent a letter. She sent an email. Why would I hide from that and what do I care? Typical person with the low character as yours enjoys some kind of gotcha moment like a little immature school girl.

There will be bad apples in every profession. Police happen to have the fewest of them. You think there are many cops like Derrick Chauvin? I retired in good standing with not a single force complaint. .

And your absolved from your name calling? Hypocrite.

Old 06-28-2021, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Clearly it was ONE mistake yet you keep using it to imply that the 600,000 Covid-19 deaths are therefore suspect.
We don’t know how many mistakes were made do we?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii