Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2021, 09:49 PM

2,378 posts, read 1,314,116 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Lmfao.

Officer, my 2nd wife was born profoundly deaf. She also had minor mobility issues and some severe allergies. She died this past winter. The death certificate cites her cause of death as multiple organ failure because her liver and kidneys shut down. Should her deafness and allergies and mobility problems have been cited instead since they were “comorbidities”?

My first wife died 25 years ago. Her heart gave out under the stress and struggle of battling lung cancer that had spread to bones and brain. Should her cause of death have been heart failure? That’s what gave out even though she lived without heart trouble for 48 years.

The deaths were: 1. Organ failure 2. Cancer

And over 600,000 Americans died of Covid-19 … yes, more than 10x your prediction. Your specious data, facts, and science selections are an insult to those who suffered and lost their battle.
I’m sorry for the loss of both your wives. May they Rest In Peace.

Allergies and deafness aren’t severe comorbidities.

Again for the thousandth time, the vast majority of those who died of covid had two or more severe comorbidities and were over the age of 65. Covid alone did not kill 600,000 people.

So it is not factual that covid has come to a halt due to many people having natural and vaccinated immunity? Isn’t that herd immunity when most of the people are immune to Covid. I understand there is no actual statistic of all those who have been infected, but the data shows covid isn’t infecting that many people and fewer and fewer people are dying of covid. These are statistics that can be observed. So what does that mean? So how am I bring data, science, and facts insulting to those who have had Covid yet when you cite the CDC that is not insulting? The CDC is not reliable. Fauci is not reliable. They have been wrong way too often.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2021, 09:57 PM

12,120 posts, read 17,903,402 times
Saw on the news Mayor of Maui asking airlines to voluntarily cutback on flights to Maui. Ha ha. Lift the 50% restrictions and you’ll accomplish the same thing

Old 06-28-2021, 10:00 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,827,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyfinestbxtf View Post
Why would I hide from a post that I posted knowing that it could easily be looked up. You’re looking for cheap shots. You said letter. She never sent a letter. She sent an email. Why would I hide from that and what do I care? Typical person with the low character as yours enjoys some kind of gotcha moment like a little immature school girl.

There will be bad apples in every profession. Police happen to have the fewest of them. You think there are many cops like Derrick Chauvin? I retired in good standing with not a single force complaint. .

And your absolved from your name calling? Hypocrite.
Dude, two years ago you began posting about moving here, asking for advice. Many of us offered it. Unfortunately, when you don't like the message, you try to shoot the messenger.

After two years of demonstrating over-the-top lunacy on all manner of topics, your cringeworthy Hawaiian $hitshow is over. It was occasionally entertaining!

Be glad! We are! Share your wisdom with Georgians now. Maybe you will find ONE person there who agrees with you. It sure didn't happen here.

Old 06-28-2021, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
What "rude conclusions" did I reach? I offered you a number of possible explanations yet you discarded each and every one of them with responses like: "LOL, that didn't happen" when you had no possible way of knowing whether it did or not.

Examples:

1. I said maybe she was being followed by a bad report when you admitted that she had disagreements with her former principal. "Nope, didn't happen". How do you know?
2. I said an Administrator may have contacted her former employer and added that I KNEW mine was contacted. "Nope, didn't happen". How do you know?
3. I asked if she could be interviewing poorly, either unintentionally, or deliberately to go home to the mainland. "Nope, didn't happen". How do you know?
4. I stated that she may have been placed on a "do not call" list after her "scathing" email. "Nope, didn't happen". How do you know?
5. I asked if the District could have looked at her Social Media posts. At first you agreed that this might be the reason, then went back to "Nope, didn't happen". How do you know?

These are some examples I can think of off the top of my head and there were many more. For some reason you viewed each of them as a personal attack on your wife. Why?

In your mind you were then justified in calling me names like "tool". (LOL, I had to look that in up an urban dictionary.) In the attached post I'm an "azzhole"?
Quote ANY ONE of my posts where I insulted your wife. Nope, didn't happen!

Grow up, and stop presenting your screwy opinions as "facts"! No one here believes you!
Nearly every conclusion you had revolved around a flaw with my wife amd then you continued how you had no issue being offered subbing positions and permanent positions. You have posted that several times. And you continue to be obsessed with something that has zero affect on you. It’s bizarre. Let it go. I disagree with your conclusion. You’re not going to change my mind because your position isn’t only biased, it’s irrational. You enjoy her misfortune.

1. That’s impossible for that part of the process doesn’t happen until there is a conditional offer. References aren’t contacted until after the conditional offer.

2. Her former employer wasn’t contacted. Not at that point in the process. Also, you don’t only contact one former administrator. You contact at least two. That’s how you ensure accuracy. The position she was offered and accepted her references were called after the conditional offer. This principal did contact her former principal and vice principal. All went well.

3. She could of had a couple poor interviews. It happens. It’s human. She had a couple bad interviews with Georgia. But she had five bad interviews in Hawaii? The one interview the principal asked who she believes is the primary educator, the teacher or the parent. She explained the parent is the primary educator. I don’t know the details of her explanation, but it was a strange question to ask.

4. I don’t recall denying that she could have been blacklisted, but that email took place after the fact. Being on a do not call list would have applied for this upcoming school year.

5. I do recall stating that is possible. I know her account has been set to private, but the only political post she had was a profile picture of us at a Trump Rally. If it is true she wasn’t hired due to that being on her profile, that’s disgraceful and demonstrates a flaw in that school’s education system. A political affiliation should have no bearing on hiring someone. Thing js, why would she have been given an interview to begin with? Wouldn’t you look something like that up before wasting your time?

All your five examples revolve around a flaw with my wife. I understand your desire to defend the institution that pays your bills, but your assessment is tainted with bias.

Old 06-28-2021, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Dude, two years ago you began posting about moving here, asking for advice. Many of us offered it. Unfortunately, when you don't like the message, you try to shoot the messenger.

After two years of demonstrating over-the-top lunacy on all manner of topics, your cringeworthy Hawaiian $hitshow is over. It was occasionally entertaining!

Be glad! We are! Share your wisdom with Georgians now. Maybe you will find ONE person there who agrees with you. It sure didn't happen here.
What message didn’t I like prior to our move?

Of course you are entertained and glad. See your condescension? You could care less that we don’t live there because that has no bearing on you, your satisfaction is that it didn’t work out and with it came difficulty. It’s quite sick. It gives you psychological satisfaction in another’s misfortune. It makes you feel good about yourself. Your character is flawed.

Last edited by Nyfinestbxtf; 06-28-2021 at 10:40 PM..

Old 06-28-2021, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Nearly every conclusion you had revolved around a flaw with my wife.

All your five examples revolve around a flaw with my wife. I understand your desire to defend the institution that pays your bills, but your assessment is tainted with bias.
I don't consider ANY of these to indicate a flaw in your wife. I guess that's where we differ.

Does anyone else following this thread have an opinion? Did any of the 5 points I listed indicate a poor opinion of his wife?

Old 06-28-2021, 10:32 PM

Quote:
What message didn’t I like prior to our move?

Of course you are entertained and glad. See your condescension? It’s quite sick. It gives you psychological satisfaction in another’s misfortune. It makes you feel good about yourself. Your character is flawed.
You get butthurt quite easily don't you? Yet you don't see anything wrong with calling me and other posters here rude names?

Old 06-28-2021, 10:49 PM

Quote:
You get butthurt quite easily don't you? Yet you don't see anything wrong with calling me and other posters here rude names?
You seem to see nothing wrong with calling me names? Nope, not butt hurt. You can never get under my skin. You’re a nobody to me.

Old 06-28-2021, 11:19 PM

This 2-year conversation reminds me of a situation that is often role-played in Psychology classes.

*A wife tells her husband about an uncomfortable situation she is in at work.

*The husband begins offering possible solutions.

*Wife becomes angry because she doesn't actually WANT a solution.

*What she wants is empathy and acknowledgement of her pain.

In retrospect, I don't believe you wanted to find out WHY your wife was rejected. You wanted empathy and acknowledgement of your pain.

I sincerely tried to help. Instead of appreciating it, you became angry and began acting out.

If I am wrong, please tell me: What are the possible reasons your wife wasn't hired aside from the "apparently insulting" ones that I listed?

Old 06-29-2021, 07:00 AM

Quote:
This 2-year conversation reminds me of a situation that is often role-played in Psychology classes.

*A wife tells her husband about an uncomfortable situation she is in at work.

*The husband begins offering possible solutions.

*Wife becomes angry because she doesn't actually WANT a solution.

*What she wants is empathy and acknowledgement of her pain.

In retrospect, I don't believe you wanted to find out WHY your wife was rejected. You wanted empathy and acknowledgement of your pain.

I sincerely tried to help. Instead of appreciating it, you became angry and began acting out.

If I am wrong, please tell me: What are the possible reasons your wife wasn't hired aside from the "apparently insulting" ones that I listed?
You need help, seriously. Full stop!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii