Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2020, 04:55 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,984,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
Why is 400cc ridiculous? I think that would give me around a D cup, which would look nice on my frame. I don't think a D cup is as huge as a lot of people think... The women you see with really humongous boobs are probably more of F or G cup..
Because it will look very unnatural.

Especially for someone who is a little older it kinda looks weird if the body looks a bit worn and there are these big balloons sticking out.

A nice C looks natural. People will not notice immediately that they are fake, they will be there but not dominating your body and people will still look into your eyes when you talk with them. If you want to go out and play around, you can wear a pushup and have your Ds temporarily.

Old 01-02-2020, 05:49 PM

22,343 posts, read 29,452,102 times
I'm 550cc. That is equal to a DD. They do get attention and I put the girls out there for it. I'm 5'4".
I can tell you this: Every woman I know when went with like 300-350ccs all went back under to get bigger ones.

Old 01-02-2020, 07:09 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,164,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I find your comments very uneducated.Nothing you say is true and if so, please bring proof. I spoke with several plastic surgeons and your statements are all untrue.
Why don't you prove I am wrong? When I'm wrong, I don't hesitate to say I am wrong. You are making blanket statements and stating that everything I've said is not true when there are countless incidents of the kind I describe - the complications, the side effects, the risks. I know you've talked with plastic surgeons, but I would be cautious with the information they are giving you. This is their business, it is in their interest to downplay any risks with this procedure.

Old 01-02-2020, 07:15 PM

37,626 posts, read 46,026,601 times
Quote:

Especially for someone who is a little older it kinda looks weird if the body looks a bit worn and there are these big balloons sticking out.

A nice C looks natural. People will not notice immediately that they are fake, they will be there but not dominating your body and people will still look into your eyes when you talk with them. If you want to go out and play around, you can wear a pushup and have your Ds temporarily.
Well my sister is completely natural and she is an F cup. And honestly she doesn't look huge. It really depends on the size of the person.

Old 01-02-2020, 07:18 PM

37,626 posts, read 46,026,601 times
Quote:
You have to sign a waiver in case they burst. However, the lady said none ever actually did.
Hmmm. I have never signed such a waiver, but I do have to sign for "diagnostic mamograms" and pay extra for them.

Old 01-02-2020, 07:29 PM

4,490 posts, read 3,933,269 times
This thread is worthless without PICS !

Old 01-02-2020, 08:39 PM

2,234 posts, read 2,407,216 times
Quote:

I'm still debating between a C or D cup... I just don't want to go too small and regret it..

Old 01-02-2020, 08:40 PM

2,234 posts, read 2,407,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
This thread is worthless without PICS !
Ha, I was waiting for someone to make this comment!

Old 01-02-2020, 09:16 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,971,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
I'm still debating between a C or D cup... I just don't want to go too small and regret it..
I went with a friend for a consultation and the Doctor was able to show her via computer how different sizes would look on her from the front and side views. It was quite useful to her in making her decision.

Old 01-02-2020, 10:45 PM

9,297 posts, read 4,586,529 times
80% of people don't have complications...........per the AJN....tho you should have an MRI every couple of years to detect "silent ruptures"...

I can see tho....that people are very convicted in their beliefs about implants & don't want to allow room for those that have been successful & happy....shrugs....

I am delighted for my friend's success tho & all she documented on her channel..........it's very helpful for other women that are interested but this thread isn't so helpful for anybody IMO......

I would never recommend it for anybody because elective surgeries are personal decisions......BUT I do recommend advice & research from *recent* reputable sources & medical journals if you're thinking about it.....& always look at both sides. Stop judging.......we can't stop other women from having implants, nose jobs, breast reductions, weight loss surgery, smoking or anything else they want to do...........

e d i t: how many times does a person listen to "stop smoking"? It's a lot more unhealthy & bad risk for your health than implants..........but patients still do it. Or,...... people that are 300# but won't lose weight......and ofc they know it's bad for them but it falls on deaf ears because people will do what they want. I'd have implants before I would smoke or gain weight..........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.