Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2018, 03:19 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,040,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdemo View Post
I honestly don't understand what you're saying here.
I'm shocked. When I talk to my dog about politics I get the exact same back from her but at least she's good at chasing tennis balls.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2018, 03:34 PM

2,756 posts, read 3,810,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I'm shocked. When I talk to my dog about politics I get the exact same back from her but at least she's good at chasing tennis balls.
I’m glad you have a friend.

Old 11-05-2018, 03:35 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,914,174 times
Quote:
In this context, hell yes I'm good with it. I believe in making my own destiny.
How ironic . . .

Old 11-05-2018, 03:59 PM

Quote:
I’m glad you have a friend.
She's smarter than the average Beto supporter but unfortunately I believe she's got to be a democrat. She's lazy, doesn't do much all day, she poops all over the yard and expects other people to clean up her mess, she gets upset when we don't give her "free" food on time and she doesn't seem to appreciate "free" housing either. She hates her "free" healthcare though so she's not 100% sold on being a Dem.

Old 11-05-2018, 04:11 PM

8,353 posts, read 5,510,571 times
Quote:
She's smarter than the average Beto supporter but unfortunately I believe she's got to be a democrat. She's lazy, doesn't do much all day, she poops all over the yard and expects other people to clean up her mess, she gets upset when we don't give her "free" food on time and she doesn't seem to appreciate "free" housing either. She hates her "free" healthcare though so she's not 100% sold on being a Dem.
TheMoreYouKnow, youre showing yourself to be what will eventually will make the pendulum swing hard to the left. People have decided that the way Trump treats those who disagree with him is the way people should be treated. Instead of debating with facts, people are just dicks.

Old 11-05-2018, 04:14 PM

2,756 posts, read 3,810,149 times
Quote:
Is she fearful of dogs that don’t look like her? If so, she might be a Republican.

Old 11-05-2018, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by As Above So Below... View Post
TheMoreYouKnow, youre showing yourself to be what will eventually will make the pendulum swing hard to the left. People have decided that the way Trump treats those who disagree with him is the way people should be treated. Instead of debating with facts, people are just dicks.
And you're completely ignoring the comments and the people that I'm replying to. I give back what I give on this forum and lately this forum is full of hate directed at anyone who isn't a leftist. The pendulum swung hard to the left in Houston in Houston years ago.

Old 11-05-2018, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Is she fearful of dogs that don’t look like her? If so, she might be a Republican.
Ya know, she loves other dogs as long as we let them into the yard with her but if anything sneaks in without permission she isn't nearly as friendly so she might very well be a Republican.

Old 11-05-2018, 04:32 PM

8,353 posts, read 5,510,571 times
Quote:
And you're completely ignoring the comments and the people that I'm replying to. I give back what I give on this forum and lately this forum is full of hate directed at anyone who isn't a leftist. The pendulum swung hard to the left in Houston in Houston years ago.
That just re-enforces what I said because.

1) Almost no one on this board is leftist. Majority liberal yes, leftist absolutely not. But to Trump, anyone that doesnt constantly praise him is a leftist.

2) Houston is anything but hard left. Even Austin isnt. The only places in the US that are hard left would be the Bay Area or Portland.

Old 11-05-2018, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by As Above So Below... View Post
That just re-enforces what I said because.

1) Almost no one on this board is leftist. Majority liberal yes, leftist absolutely not. But to Trump, anyone that doesnt constantly praise him is a leftist.
Are you talking about the Houston sub-forum or City Data in general? We've got tons of hardcore communist, left wingers on this forum. Maybe not a lot here in the Houston sub forum but there are some leftist even in here.

2) Houston is anything but hard left. Even Austin isnt. The only places in the US that are hard left would be the Bay Area or Portland.[/quote]

That's not entirely true, Houston may not be hard left but there are tons of hard left areas in this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston