Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2018, 11:17 PM

1,378 posts, read 737,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I ran out of rep or I would have repped you Well said!
Why? Cuz u couldnt say it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2018, 11:20 PM

1,378 posts, read 737,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I ran out of rep or I would have repped you Well said!
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Quit with your LAME excuses for these ignorant criminals.

There is a separation of government and religion ( Christianity) in this country.

And you would be incorrect about these"people" there are criminals among them that have been deported multiple times. https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...me-to-go-back/ And multitudes of other degenerates.

Why don't these LOSERS stay in Mexico or march on their own governments? If it's that bad why do these idiots keep pumping out kids they can't feed?

BTW if THEY forcibly try and invade the USA they get what's ever coming to them. These lowlife cowards need to stop hiding behind their children and intentionally putting the in harm's way PERIOD !!!
Lame excuses? Haha go ahead then, shoot aomeone there, when you go to jail, ill be sure to let people know why you are there lol

Old 10-22-2018, 11:35 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,007,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
"just geography"

In other words ... the conditions they left, they will have the same in the u.s. And if you do not know that's right, I don't know what to tell you.
What are you blathering about?

Poor Americans live much better than poor people in third world countries.

Old 10-22-2018, 11:42 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,007,727 times
Quote:
How do you know they are unskilled?
How do you know they are "skilled"?

What do you think? That all these people have high IQs and multiple college degrees? If you think that, then I have some oceanfront property in AZ to sell to you.

Most of them are functionally illiterate. School is not mandatory in these countries. If they want to go past the 6th grade, it costs them money to do so. Get a clue.

Some of them don't even speak Spanish---instead they speak obscure native Indian languages.

Old 10-23-2018, 12:16 AM

15,534 posts, read 10,507,413 times
Quote:
How do you know they are unskilled?
Most of them that I see here in Texas are not skilled. Most do what I call gopher work.

Old 10-23-2018, 12:26 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,477,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
Neither is anyone else here. If a citizen is caught shooting someone coming across the border, that us MURDER. What are you going to do? Shoot men, women and children? How christian of you.
Christians have as much right as anyone else to protect their country against invaders. If that mass doesn't turn around and go home as ordered, and instead start pushing through our ranks, it's war, not murder. Nobody tells us they're coming onto our land whether we like it or not.

Old 10-23-2018, 02:45 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,884,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
There is no requirement for a valid visa to claim asylum. It may well be impossible for an asylum seeker to obtain a passport any more a visa,

An asylum seeker presents themselves at a border crossing and requests asylum. The US then listens to their story and looks at their evidence.
No problem. Turn them around, we don't want or need them. If they can't prove that they have skills that we need, then we dont need them. Enough of supporting generations of people who are taught to milk the system.

Old 10-23-2018, 03:45 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,475,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Defending the border with force is NOT illegal and its exactly what the damn National Guard is for!

Shoot the invaders! That's what the law requires...that any force necessary be used to defend the nation from invasion.
Small caliber bullets for the kids?

Old 10-23-2018, 04:37 AM

35,082 posts, read 17,033,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Cells View Post
If he vacillates, softens, caves in.....his presidency is finished, his support will evaporate.
Carter's cave-in to the Mariel Boatlift, see, e.g., A Flood of Cuban Migrants - The Mariel Boatlift, April-October 1980, helped seal Carter's fate in the 1980 campaign, along with other surrenders in the name of being a "global citizen."
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
These folk are not enemies. They are recruits...volunteers...want they and their children to become Americans and pursue the dream.

Not in any way suggesting that we must or should accept their offer. We should not however denigrate them for making it. Sort through and accept those with a real problem remaining and turn the others around.

And do it all in a kind and gentle way showing the basic humanity which we hold dear.
How do you do that with 7,000 people at once, and climbing?

Old 10-23-2018, 05:29 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,760,894 times
I'm looking at the Hell* amount of trash in the streets and the overflowing trash cans. What a mess!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration