Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2018, 06:51 AM

1,378 posts, read 737,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Worst how many have you sponsored or are willing to take into your own home and be financially responsible for?
None...

We need more judges and a quicker deportation system. I would have no issue with chipping illegals.

The last part.
No you wouldn't. Very few will stand in front of an armed militia for a bunch of strangers. That armed militia isn't likely to happen either, because talk is cheap and very few people are willing to go to prison for murdering women and children.

Liberals are big on acting like social justice warriors but really not so good on following through.
oh, the low iq question of, "How many have you taken into your home"..that answer is around here somewhere, you have to find it, im not doing our work for you. I have no problem with the armed militia..I really dont.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
Christians have as much right as anyone else to protect their country against invaders. If that mass doesn't turn around and go home as ordered, and instead start pushing through our ranks, it's war, not murder. Nobody tells us they're coming onto our land whether we like it or not.
Then bring it..see what happens. It's about high time that the people that came here when the native americans were here and their descendents learn a lesson.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2018, 06:56 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,477,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Small caliber bullets for the kids?
Don't even try it. That's their choice. They know full well they're bringing their children onto a battlefield. If you think we're just going to step aside and let 7000 unwelcome and uninvited foreigners violate our laws and our order to turn back, just because they carry their children to the front lines, you're mistaken and so are they.

They are bringing the war to us. In war children die. That's the horror and the result of war. War usually happens when one side forces it's will on another.

Old 10-23-2018, 07:22 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,057,672 times
The thousands in the caravan . . .Where are they going to the bathroom? Where are they washing their hands?

The caravan is bringing with it E Coli, lice and other communicable diseases . . . but oh no, let's not mention those factors, that may be offensive to those who claim the ILLEGAL ALIENS have every right to enter the United States ILLEGALLY.

If they enter the United States, place them on trains and then bus them to the neighborhood of every member of Congress that's for ILLEGAL ALIENS entering our country.

But then they cry: "You can't be on my property, that's trespassing!!! But in their warped thinking TRESPASSING on United State's soil is okay. They don't want their homes and neighborhoods INVADED, yet it's okay for the ILLEGAL ALIENS to INVADE the United States.

It's all about the democrats wanting the invaders to know they love them to gain their votes . . .to heck with the United States. That is certainly true patriotism.

Old 10-23-2018, 07:28 AM

35,082 posts, read 17,033,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
Oh, the low IQ question of, "How many have you taken into your home"..that answer is around here somewhere, you have to find it, I'm not doing our work for you. I have no problem with the armed militia..I really don't. (with fixes)
Where do I find the answers?

On a serious note that's not a "low IQ question." While I hold politically liberal views, I understand that the price of my compassion should not be charged to those unwilling to bear the expenses, at least without some kind of a vote or representation. Why should a school district, more or less at random, be forced to educate hundreds if not thousands of people who speak no English and are likely illiterate even in Spanish.

What should happen is that the governments of Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Mexico and Panama should be pressured to use their resources, including U.N. and other aid moneys, to provide a decent life for their people.

Quote:
Then bring it..see what happens. It's about high time that the people that came here when the native americans were here and their descendents learn a lesson.
Unfortunately, "General Smallpox" did the Native Americans in. Areas of Africa and Asia were relatively impervious to colonization. Those places were on the same landmass as Europe and thus had some resistance to white man's diseases. A shipload or two of colonizers were no match for peoples not decimated by disease.

Old 10-23-2018, 08:18 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,598,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
How do you know they are "skilled"?

What do you think? That all these people have high IQs and multiple college degrees? If you think that, then I have some oceanfront property in AZ to sell to you.

Most of them are functionally illiterate. School is not mandatory in these countries. If they want to go past the 6th grade, it costs them money to do so. Get a clue.

Some of them don't even speak Spanish---instead they speak obscure native Indian languages.
If they are well dressed and well fed would that not indicate the means to do so?

Old 10-23-2018, 08:31 AM

652 posts, read 340,811 times
Quote:
oh, the low iq question of, "How many have you taken into your home"..that answer is around here somewhere, you have to find it, im not doing our work for you. I have no problem with the armed militia..I really dont.

Oh puulease! I know my ancestors didn’t show up on the Mayflower. They were immigrants...legal ones.
Take that old, tired Native American crap and stick it. History is filled with those who conquer and those who are conquered. Education yourself a little. The vast majority of sovereign countries on earth today at some time in their history were occupied by people other than those in charge now.

The strong survive, that’s life. Deal with it. If the ‘native Americans’ could have wiped us out, they would have.
We won.

We easily could wipe out this invading herd. We should. We are stronger than them. They are parasites. Only the 40% of our population that are ignorant, elitist sheep, like yourself, can foresee a scenario where the weak defeat the strong. You have been weak for so long you revile the strong because you never will be.

Tough. Those law breaking leeches will find out how a truly strong POTUS protects his country.
Go find a safe space. Let the strong lead the way. If not, you may be run over too.

Old 10-23-2018, 08:50 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,294,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Where do I find the answers?
... Why should a school district, more or less at random, be forced to educate hundreds if not thousands of people who speak no English and are likely illiterate even in Spanish.
You're an attorney and you ask why we are forced to educate illegal immigrant children? Let me introduce you to Plyler v Doe 1981:

Facts of the case
A revision to the Texas education laws in 1975 allowed the state to withhold from local school districts state funds for educating children of illegal aliens. This case was decided together with Texas v. Certain Named and Unnamed Alien Child.

Question
Did the law violate the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment?

Conclusion
Yes. The Court reasoned that illegal aliens and their children, though not citizens of the United States or Texas, are people "in any ordinary sense of the term" and, therefore, are afforded Fourteenth Amendment protections. Since the state law severely disadvantaged the children of illegal aliens, by denying them the right to an education, and because Texas could not prove that the regulation was needed to serve a "compelling state interest," the Court struck down the law.

https://www.oyez.org/cases/1981/80-1538

Old 10-23-2018, 08:54 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,550,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Someone needs to find out who is paying these people and how they were organized. I can guess.
LOL...with conviction.

Old 10-23-2018, 08:54 AM

35,082 posts, read 17,033,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
You're an attorney and you ask why we are forced to educate illegal immigrant children? Let me introduce you to Plyler v Doe 1981:

Facts of the case
A revision to the Texas education laws in 1975 allowed the state to withhold from local school districts state funds for educating children of illegal aliens. This case was decided together with Texas v. Certain Named and Unnamed Alien Child.

Question
Did the law violate the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment?

Conclusion
Yes. The Court reasoned that illegal aliens and their children, though not citizens of the United States or Texas, are people "in any ordinary sense of the term" and, therefore, are afforded Fourteenth Amendment protections. Since the state law severely disadvantaged the children of illegal aliens, by denying them the right to an education, and because Texas could not prove that the regulation was needed to serve a "compelling state interest," the Court struck down the law.

https://www.oyez.org/cases/1981/80-1538
That's one of my arguments for not admitting them to the country. The fact is that once here they may have rights that are unaffordable.

Old 10-23-2018, 08:57 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,550,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Death penalty for a misdemeanor? We welcomed 125,000 Cubans who were fleeing communism in 1980. We should extend the same courtesy to those fleeing capitalism.
And gangs. And starvation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration