Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2018, 05:48 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,884,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
oh, the low iq question of, "How many have you taken into your home"..that answer is around here somewhere, you have to find it, im not doing our work for you. I have no problem with the armed militia..I really dont.

Then bring it..see what happens. It's about high time that the people that came here when the native americans were here and their descendents learn a lesson.
Oh the low IQ answer of dar uhmmmm I won't answer it for you. So how many have you sponsored if you feel so strongly about it? None.

And no you wouldn't place yourself between an armed militia and the caravan of illegals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2018, 06:37 PM

1,717 posts, read 1,693,884 times
I was listening to a radio show and he was talking about this caravan. Nothing was said on social media about coming together before this started. No. This is highly organized to feed that many people and march their way.

Here are some pictures from one Houston news channel:
https://www.click2houston.com/slides...ward-us-border

https://www.click2houston.com/news/p...-the-us-border

Old 10-23-2018, 07:52 PM

2,872 posts, read 1,151,113 times
As an American citizen, I expect our Commander in Chief to protect our nation and borders by any and all means necessary.

Old 10-23-2018, 08:09 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,294,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
That's one of my arguments for not admitting them to the country. The fact is that once here they may have rights that are unaffordable.
Well it's funny how you and I can agree on that but I don't hear you complaining about the failure of the Republican house and Senate to pass a mandatory e-verify law with prison terms for employers who are caught hiring illegals a second time, a bill without huge carve outs for big agra, construction and poultry/meat processing. You remove the reason they come here (jobs) and it's unlikely that very many of the will make the journey. Don't hold your breath for that bill though because the industries who benefit the most from illegal labor pay off politicians to make sure that they will never have to worry about tough immigration laws.

Old 10-23-2018, 08:11 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,294,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
There are close up photos of the caravan. Do some googling.

Why are you cheering on an invasion of functionally illiterate plus unskilled people? Why are you cheering an invasion filled with people who claim they want to get out of Hondurans yet they still fly their flag? Why are you cheering on an invasion that has people painting swastikas on US flags then burning them? Why are you cheering on an invasion filled with people who forced their way into Mexico while badly injuring police officers?
I'm sure they are skilled enough to change sheets in motel beds and do day labor jobs, and pick strawberries and that's why the Government doesn't pass laws to stop this, they don't want to cut off the employment opportunities that entice those people to come here.

Old 10-23-2018, 08:16 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,156,991 times
I understand these people want a better life. But the reason this country is so successful, is our respect for law and order. So therefore, forming caravans to crash into the country is not the way to impress us.

When the hell will we go after the mostly conservative white owned businesses that hire and rent to these people by the millions. Which is really the punchline here. As the children of their convenient workforce turns the country irreversibly liberal and non-white.

Old 10-23-2018, 08:20 PM

10,244 posts, read 16,377,717 times
This is not illegal immigration. The group is not commiting an act of deception. They are coming here out in the open with the intention of seeking asylum...this is legal under U.S. immigration law: https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/r...-asylum/asylum

Old 10-23-2018, 08:24 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,007,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
This is not illegal immigration. The group is not commiting an act of deception. They are coming here out in the open with the intention of seeking asylum...this is legal under U.S. immigration law: https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/r...-asylum/asylum
Even though the vast majority don't qualify for asylum---and they know it, too.

They know how to scam the system. Make up a story about how they are victims Once their story is heard, they are given temporary work permits and a court date---a court date that the vast majority will never show up for.

If they are so desperate for asylum, why didn't they all ask Mexico for it? After all, Mexico has given many asylum. We all know the answer to that question --- they want the US for all the freebies. In other words, they are all parasites and leeches.

Old 10-23-2018, 08:37 PM

13,583 posts, read 15,667,720 times
This horde is nothing more than a bunch of economic rapists. Our leader, who is a nationalist as any great leader should be, believes the U.S. should take a stand and stop these economic rapists from coming here and stealing from us as do the 30-50 million illegals already infesting this once great nation. My ancestors did not build this nation so that it could be economically raped by these unending hordes, and may Providence once again be with us in this fight to prevent the collapse of Western Civilization.

Old 10-23-2018, 08:44 PM

62,972 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post

Actually, a few weeks ago a group came here claiming refugee status by seeking asylum but many crossed our border illegally instead and that's how they got separated from their kids. I would be willing to bet that many of this new caravan will try to do the same.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration