Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2007, 10:25 PM

26 posts, read 116,174 times

Advertisements

DONT SIT THERE AND SAY MEXICANS WORK HARDER THEN WHITE AMERICANS CAUSE THATS NOT TRUE IVE LIVED IN CAL NOW AZ AND WORK WITH ALOT OF LAZY MEXICANS IN FAST FOOD JOB AND OTHER PLACES THAT SIT AROUND AND DO NOTHING ALL DAY, WE WANT TO WORK BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU COME HERE AND GET ON WELFARE AND TAKE JOBS WE WILL DO

BUT ARE GOVERMENT LIKE THE CHEAP LABOR YOU GIVE AND PLACES ARE GOING TO HIGH TILL IT STOPS

I SAY CLOSE THE BORDER TO ALL MEXICANS
YOU COST AMERICA TOO MUCH
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2007, 09:02 AM

989 posts, read 5,925,394 times
Mexicans are by far the least assimilating major race in the United States. It is a shame that our country is being divided, and those that stand for "American values" are getting labeled "racists." I think it's the other way around. What about the Mexican's who are killing the Blacks in LA, because they want Latino supremacy?-That's racist.

Old 02-17-2007, 10:57 AM

332 posts, read 449,257 times
The only ones that claims Americans are lazy are illegals and Americans who are lazy.

Old 02-17-2007, 10:52 PM

355 posts, read 842,592 times
Mexican isn't a race, for what it's worth.

Old 02-18-2007, 01:42 PM

1,082 posts, read 3,780,072 times
There are Americans, legal ones who will do ANY JOB, and do. The fact is, that they often won't do the jobs for slave wages. Teenage Americans often cannot get work because of illegals, either can uneducated Americans.
MBG

Old 05-28-2007, 08:37 AM

7 posts, read 18,546 times
my Husband is a Roofer very skilled, but every year his income gets lower and lower and the jobs are getting hard to find. This has alot to do with companies hiring illegal immigrants to the same work, they work cheaper and if they get hurt there is nothing they can do about it. This really has to change!

Old 05-28-2007, 08:40 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ready4thesouth View Post
my Husband is a Roofer very skilled, but every year his income gets lower and lower and the jobs are getting hard to find. This has alot to do with companies hiring illegal immigrants to the same work, they work cheaper and if they get hurt there is nothing they can do about it. This really has to change!
Absolutely - How can an American who lived here all their life compete? It's not that most are lazy, the illegals are taking whatever they can, usually for lil pay.

I'm sick of hearing they do the Jobs Americans won't do, that's a bunch of BS.

Old 06-01-2007, 01:19 PM

47 posts, read 129,438 times
I'm sorry but I don't see Americans in a mad rush for minimum wage jobs...come on please...can you actually say that immigrants are taking jobs away from Americans...I know plenty of people who would never want to sweep floors, clean toilets, sell vegetables, work in the fields, etc. GIVE ME A F****** break!!! As a child of an immigrant, I know first hand how hard it is to get here and how its a necessity in order to survive. DON'T TELL ME IMMIGRANTS ARE TAKING JOBS AWAY FROM AMERICANS! THEY ARE HELPING OUR ECONOMY!

Old 06-01-2007, 01:25 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,162,235 times
So are you and your parents legal?

Old 06-01-2007, 01:35 PM

47 posts, read 129,438 times
Lakewooder...My mom's American and I was born here, so was my brother, so we are all legal. My dad, who's Honduran, came here illegally in the 1980's and when he and my mom got married he was a legal resident. Although my legal stance should have nothing to do with what I previously stated...I still believe that many Americans do not want jobs that are minimum wage, and many Hispanics do!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration