Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 05:18 PM

277 posts, read 368,716 times

Advertisements

That was so full of sterotypes it's not funny. I guess you find humor in stereotyping people. I wonder if you like that same humor with blacks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2009, 05:22 PM

51 posts, read 65,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Absolutely! We are forced to support millions of foreigners who have no right to be here. If that isn’t victimization, then someone please tell me what is.
It is indeed victimization of the worst kind. Unfortunately, the vast majority of those here illegally are totally unaccustomed to kindness and generosity and have this false sense of security in what they deem is American stupidity and weakness. As the tables turn, I'm betting it will be comical to see the multiple millions of parasites reanact the performance of the cowardly lion from the Wizard of Oz.

Old 11-15-2009, 05:23 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,567,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John C. H. View Post
That was so full of sterotypes it's not funny. I guess you find humor in stereotyping people. I wonder if you like that same humor with blacks.
Why do so many pro-illegals always mention blacks when they are trying to defend illegal immigration? Is it written in your handbook?

Old 11-15-2009, 05:26 PM

51 posts, read 65,164 times

Quote:
WANTAGE, NJ—Acting on anonymous tips from within the Hispanic-American community, U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials on Wednesday deported Luis Miguel Salvador Aguila Dominguez, who for the last 48 years had been living illegally in the United States under the name Lou Dobbs.

According to the Department of Homeland Security, federal agents stormed the undocumented immigrant's home in an evening raid just hours after the 64-year-old newscaster suddenly announced that he was resigning from CNN, and immediately placed him on an Aeromexico flight departing from Newark Liberty Airport. This is a battle for the soul of our country," Agent Jared Burns, 23, said as he helped the 17 Dominguez children board the bus that would take them to a detention facility where their legal status will eventually be determined. "Today is a proud day for any true American."
Immediately before press time, "Dobbs" arrived in Mexico City, and was surrounded by members of the international press.
"¡Esos hijos de **** sufrirán por esto!" a handcuffed Dominguez shouted at reporters from the tarmac. "Sin mi vigilancia, mis hermanos y yo nos apresuraríamos a la frontera a robar sus carros y a violar sus mujeres. ¡Arriba!"
Now that's funny.

Old 11-15-2009, 05:26 PM

This is priceless!

Old 11-15-2009, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Why do so many pro-illegals always mention blacks when they are trying to defend illegal immigration? Is it written in your handbook?
Because you are targeting a GROUP OF PEOPLE....and you think this is funny?
Ok, you are against illegal immigration. You are afraid for your "jobs". Healthcare...but to post things that stereotype people does not make your side look very lntelligent. It makes you seem like all the stereotypes you claim illegals to be.

Immediately before press time, "Dobbs" arrived in Mexico City, and was surrounded by members of the international press.
"¡Esos hijos de **** sufrirán por esto!" a handcuffed Dominguez shouted at reporters from the tarmac. "Sin mi vigilancia, mis hermanos y yo nos apresuraríamos a la frontera a robar sus carros y a violar sus mujeres. ¡Arriba!"

Translation "Without my vigilance, my brothers and I wouldn't have been able to cross the border to steal your cars and rape your women".

You see...there is no place for that here. And those who find that funny....have shown your TRUE colors tonight.

Old 11-15-2009, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Because you are targeting a GROUP OF PEOPLE....and you think this is funny?
Ok, you are against illegal immigration. You are afraid for your "jobs". Healthcare...but to post things that stereotype people does not make your side look very lntelligent. It makes you seem like all the stereotypes you claim illegals to be.

Translation "Without my vigilance, my brothers and I wouldn't have been able to cross the border to steal your cars and rape your women".

You see...there is no place for that here. And those who find that funny....have shown your TRUE colors tonight.
Oh for Pete’s sake, where is your sense of humor?

BTW, you still didn't answer my question. Why mention blacks?

Old 11-15-2009, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Oh for Pete’s sake, where is your sense of humor?

BTW, you still didn't answer my question. Why mention blacks?
I'm sorry...there's Jay Leno humor and then there's mean spirited humor at the expense of a people. Don't forget these are human beings and God's children just like you.

And yes I did...read again.

Old 11-15-2009, 05:59 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry...there's Jay Leno humor and then there's mean spirited humor at the expense of a people. Don't forget these are human beings and God's children just like you.

I understand that they are people; but, why do the people ALWAYS have to be black?

Old 11-15-2009, 06:03 PM

Quote:

Yes, even rapists and murderers are human beings. How is that relevant? I beg to differ; we are NOT all God’s children. However, that is another topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration