Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2012, 10:43 AM

762 posts, read 1,562,724 times

Advertisements

Binionrat I am doing the Jason Mraz concert about the time I will be healed. My family will be visiting labor day weekend so they are going to have to see the damage, but we are all sick from something or the other.
Going out on the town will be wheelchairs, walkers and oxygen tanks. Nothing unusual for Vegas.

Old 08-26-2012, 11:15 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,298,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skisickie View Post
yeah skisickie did not have breast augmentation. I could use a little reduction in that area especially when I ski but a sports bra and a regular bra does the trick.
They are perfect high D's
Perfect is a matter of opinion. D's are too big in MY opinion!

I am happy with a C cup, tyvm. Minimal sagging and no back issues later

Old 08-26-2012, 11:57 AM

9,376 posts, read 11,949,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleTea View Post
Perfect is a matter of opinion. D's are too big in MY opinion!

I am happy with a C cup, tyvm. Minimal sagging and no back issues later

Ditto.

Old 08-26-2012, 12:04 PM

208 posts, read 350,584 times
Quote:
This chat thread has become rather boring. Were is LVD? They closed my bikini thread thinking I am some sort of joke or something. Maybe it's me, but I think we need to celebrate our bodies and I know my bottom is going to get smaller but not my top (surgery planned) Yippie!!!!!! Yes I am vain, I mean brains can only get you so far; and my surgeon promises me a totally flat tummy.

Someone in here give us something to talk about, I am bored talking about myself
Quote:
yeah skisickie did not have breast augmentation. I could use a little reduction in that area especially when I ski but a sports bra and a regular bra does the trick.
They are perfect high D's
Yeah sorry skisickie...was thinking back to the "bikini thread" and thought you were getting some new ones

As far as A's B's C's and D's go...theyre kind of like sea shells...all pretty in their own way

Old 08-26-2012, 02:01 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,125,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
It must suck not to be born with gorgeous breasts.
I forgot to add the smiley.

I hope you feel better soon, skisickie.

Old 08-26-2012, 05:20 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,501,432 times
skisickie, watch the cigarettes and joints around that supplemental oxygen now, ya hear?

Old 08-26-2012, 11:45 PM

328 posts, read 726,556 times
Isn't Las Vegas Great?

Old 08-27-2012, 12:39 PM

762 posts, read 1,562,724 times
Ok Dr changed the bandages and drained a hematoma, One more visit (he thinks) then I am ready to be on the road again! Remind me not to schedule two surgeries back to back. I cannot possibly sit still that long. My bike is crying due to neglect, my dogs want to go to the park, my grandkids want to ice skate and I want to do yoga.
Anyone want to see before and after?

Too Bad!!!!!!! I think several people have indicated they must be better than I am.
Like the beautiful breast statement. geez who needs that? And you know what, I have been posting to this chat thread for a long time. I bought my house in Vegas through advice from people here. I live in Vegas for hells sake and all I get is snark.
People here should be ashamed.
I get pm's inviting me to your get togethers, for what? Judgement day? That is not anything I need.
For those of you who have been compassionate through my husbands ilness, and did not call me a martyr. Thank You
For those of you who have been supportive with my body work
Thank you
For the rest of you F@c! you

Old 08-27-2012, 12:49 PM

3,977 posts, read 7,640,832 times
Méøw Baby

Hey That's the drugs talking, you don't really mean that.

Plus that if you would have had breast augmentation, think of all the men on here who would been happy to give you a 'hands on' opinion of em

Jonathan

Old 08-27-2012, 12:50 PM

9,480 posts, read 12,298,182 times
Quote:
Ok Dr changed the bandages and drained a hematoma, One more visit (he thinks) then I am ready to be on the road again! Remind me not to schedule two surgeries back to back. I cannot possibly sit still that long. My bike is crying due to neglect, my dogs want to go to the park, my grandkids want to ice skate and I want to do yoga.
Anyone want to see before and after?

Too Bad!!!!!!! I think several people have indicated they must be better than I am.
Like the beautiful breast statement. geez who needs that? And you know what, I have been posting to this chat thread for a long time. I bought my house in Vegas through advice from people here. I live in Vegas for hells sake and all I get is snark.
People here should be ashamed.
I get pm's inviting me to your get togethers, for what? Judgement day? That is not anything I need.
For those of you who have been compassionate through my husbands ilness, and did not call me a martyr. Thank You
For those of you who have been supportive with my body work
Thank you
For the rest of you F@c! you
Yikes.

Have a nice day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas