Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2012, 10:48 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,127,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by klysteele View Post
I dont agree with this. For one, the Wife is sick and probably doesnt need the added stress, plus she is probably in no position to just move out and leave him. And 2nd, this guy already threatened this girl about going to his wife. She shouldnt mention that to him again. As much as ya dont like being threatened by anyone, and ya want to say, WATCH THIS! Im not afraid of you!!! She should listen to his threats.

Desperate people do desperate things. Especially when they feel trapped or that they will lose everything.
I think she should play the game. If she has to be around the jerk, act! Act like your over it, act like its ok, no hard feelings and make a clean friendly break. Be as nice as she can to him and do what you have to do to get away. Then stay away. I know its hard to be nice because your hurt. But Be nice and dont threaten him with anything!!!

I would go to DMV (or whatever they call it over there) and take the proof he is married with and ask them what you have to do to change your id back since your marriage doesnt really exist. Dont mention anything about stickin it to him. If they want you to press charges or anything like that, dont. Tell them you dont want to get involved and want it all to just go away. He is his wifes problem. Not yours.

I dont know if that will work but its worth a shot. Im sure they will be able to tell you what you have to do in order to change your name back.
FIRST......its a 4 yr old post.
SECOND..She will have to prove that she wasnt married....now HOW do you do that?

My wife went thru the same thing....she ultimately had to marry the axle and then divorce him.....there is no "I was never married certificate."

Old 09-13-2012, 06:06 PM

10,033 posts, read 9,513,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqualung8705 View Post
Yup, that's really me. I'm down on Fremont Street these days, at least six days a week.

Yes, and we're happy. Look for me usually between Binion's and the Golden Nugget from 8pm until 2am.

The lady in the picture is a fellow street performer. She and her man are musicians, but they haven't been out lately. My sister doesn't accept what I do, but it's none of her business.
Aqua, so glad to hear you're alright. As long as you're happy is all hat matters.

Old 09-13-2012, 09:16 PM

990 posts, read 1,655,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaymess View Post
hmm, I saw this post and I too didnt notice the year. lol Why is this post the first thing to read in the vegas area? Is there a setting where I can see the latest entries first? Im new to this site.
Click on last page and read newest posts first.

Old 09-14-2012, 07:12 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,301,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post
Click on last page and read newest posts first.
And once you have read a thread, click the little blue square in front of the thread title to take you to unread posts.

Old 09-14-2012, 06:10 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,505,022 times
aqualung - nice to correspond with you once again. Is Jethro Tull your favorite band? Do you own a puppy again, or do you still want to? I hope you get the chance again, I remember how you loved them so much. Puppies help us walk through life...happier.

Old 09-14-2012, 06:14 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,418,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Aqua, so glad to hear you're alright. As long as you're happy is all hat matters.
Ditto Aqua, so glad to read that all is well.

Old 09-14-2012, 08:25 PM

2,753 posts, read 6,668,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
You do what you have to do to get by in this crappy economy. I see no shame in being a street performer.
My sister does. She thinks that I'm begging people for money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
I'm staying on Fremont for two weeks in October.
Where are you staying and when? It'd be nice to meet you and your lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
watch out for the bearded ladies

Are you staying at my old place????[I cant remember]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Yes, I'm happy, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
aqualung - nice to correspond with you once again. Is Jethro Tull your favorite band? Do you own a puppy again, or do you still want to? I hope you get the chance again, I remember how you loved them so much. Puppies help us walk through life...happier.
Nice "talking" to you too. Elko. Yup, Jethro Tull is my favorite band. They have a new album out, and they're out on tour. I wish that I could go see them. Yes, I have my girl Queen back with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Ditto Aqua, so glad to read that all is well.
Thanks, Pommy. Money is slow these days.

Old 09-15-2012, 10:18 PM

7,112 posts, read 13,162,924 times

Sent from phone using app

Old 09-16-2012, 02:09 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,505,022 times
aqualung - great you have Queen back! Whoo-hoo!

And yes, money is slow these days. Agreed, aqualung. I'm looking for Respiratory work again and on State of ID U.I. Uggh!

Old 09-16-2012, 03:12 PM

2,753 posts, read 6,668,487 times
Yes, but I miss Ace and Jackie very much. I haven't seen them for a couple of years, but I know that they went to good homes. Street performing is not all laughs and money, though. Some jerks poured their beer over my right shoulder Friday night from behind. I get people rubbing my stomach and asking when the baby is due all the time. I haven't been full out attacked yet, but I'm sure that it will eventually happen. It's just a matter of time. A guy almost tried to trip me last night by kicking me in the back of the leg. I saw him and he pulled his kick and missed. Jerk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas